lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Guys want a good amount of opinions on this.

Eriksen' date=' Rodwell and Varane bought for £25.5M

OR

Gotze bought for £50M

What would you rather have.[/quote']

If you need depth for your youth buy the three, otherwise buy gotze even if I think that 50M is a bit too much :)

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Nani and Hummels OR

Mata and Muller

Much love ;-)

Nani and Hummels for me.

OR

Gotze bought for £50M

Hard one,would any of these 3 be in your first eleven? If not,then I would go for Gotze.

You would be mad to sell Dani Alves over Higuain.

Sell Higuain!!

A 95 rated Rb is much much more valuable then a 94 Fwd.

Especially when you're getting a 99 FWD in Messi you will be replacing Higuain with Messi an Argentine forward for the worlds best Argentine forward :P

If you don't need a good defender (like alves) sell Dani Alves and keep Higuain ;)

thanks guys. Selling higuain

Nani and Hummels for me.

Hard one' date='would any of these 3 be in your first eleven? If not,then I would go for Gotze.[/quote']

None of Gotze Varane Rodwell or Eriksen would be starters.

It was more of a general question as I have already bought Varane Eriksen and Rodwell for 25.5 and another manager got Gotze for 50 (something I could have done but decided not to do). Gotze doesnt start for the other manager either but I wanted to know what you guys considered the better overall deal.

Those 3 for half the cash it would have costed to get Gotze or Gotze for 50?

Is Gotze really worth twice as much as all 3 of those players combined?

Yeah' date='deff do it.[/quote']
Yes' date=' Pedro is being pushed on the bench by Alexis and has peaked IMO, Di Maria has the potential to rise again :D[/quote']

Thanks! ;)

I have another question. I buy Cavani or Suarez?

In my opinion Cavani has more chances to go up, but I want to hear you opinion.

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Thanks! ;)

In my opinion Cavani has more chances to go up' date=' but I want to hear you opinion.[/quote']

people would probably say Suarez but i prefer cavani :)

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Thiago Silva and Sahin or pastore for aguero??? I have Hummels' date=' Subotic, Abidal, and Mascherano who can play CB + youngsters.

Is Aguero worth it?[/quote']

It depends on who you have as forwards, but I would keep Thiago Silva

None of Gotze Varane Rodwell or Eriksen would be starters.

It was more of a general question as I have already bought Varane Eriksen and Rodwell for 25.5 and another manager got Gotze for 50 (something I could have done but decided not to do). Gotze doesnt start for the other manager either but I wanted to know what you guys considered the better overall deal.

Those 3 for half the cash it would have costed to get Gotze or Gotze for 50?

Is Gotze really worth twice as much as all 3 of those players combined?

It depends,what can you do with money that you have kept?

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Thiago Silva and Sahin or pastore for aguero??? I have Hummels' date=' Subotic, Abidal, and Mascherano who can play CB + youngsters.

Is Aguero worth it?[/quote']

depends on your forwards

Thanks! ;)

In my opinion Cavani has more chances to go up' date=' but I want to hear you opinion.[/quote']

Cavani 100%

Ive just been offered 23million for Adil Rami.

If i accecept i could get either

Kjaer

Bonucci

Howedes

M'Bia

Alderweireld

Tasci

Benatia

Garay

Ranocchia

Victor Ruiz

(also have Alex Song who can play Cb)

my Cbks atm are

Hummels

Kompany

Rami

Phil Jones

Smalling

Benatia and Howedes for me without a doubt :)' date=' Best two out of the ones available really, Theres some on there who i dont think will get any higher for quit a bit, Ruiz is good but is side are in the Europa which might keep him on his current rating for a bit, Plus hes not getting anywhere with his country.

Fuchs, Schafer or Aogo?

Fuchs for certain, All Three have played about 20 and only missed one game, But Schalke are the highest in the league out of the three and are

the better team in general IMO.

fair play ill keep him methinks adds a bit of depth to the squad!

thanks for your help :)

btw how bad a deal for me is swapping Schweini for Gotze? id end up with Gotze :) (hasnt been accepted yet doubt he wud accept it tbh

No' date=' Keep [b']Schweinsteger[/b], I no how good gotze is but Theres no way I would give 94 rated Schwein for him, Schwein will stay at 94 for a while.

Pogba for my Oxlade-Chamberlain???

Another question: Should I buy Ravel Morisson???

Thanks.

Im guessing your going after put cash with Pogba as I cant see their

chairman accepting a young 77 for a young 82.

LAMPARD + Luiz = BUSQUETS

Busquets - Good deal' date=' Lamps is about 33 now, I think when Terry comes back in the chelsea defence he may well be number one centre back partnering Gary Cahill I think Luiz will be a sub and as I said Lamps is around 33 now where as Busquets is only 23 playing for the best team in the world.

Nani and Hummels OR

Mata and Muller

Much love ;-)

Anyway you can get Hummels and Muller together?;) I think its quite close, I would rather have Mata and Muller probably, I think its fair.

The offer for Olivier GIROUD of Montpellier HSC from AS Monaco of £18' date='480,000 has been accepted along with other club offers. Montpellier HSC will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The deal reported to be worth £18,480,000 involving Olivier GIROUD of Montpellier HSC and Newcastle United has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Montpellier HSC will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

My question is, who will he sign for?

I have never won one of these ties before, they always seem to go to the other club, can anyone explain which team will win his sig and why? My thinking was if in the messages part that the last team as you scroll down wins but yesterday My team was the last but had an exact same offer from another team like the above and was second last, the player signed for the second last if you see where i'm coming from, any help would be greatly appreciated.[/quote']

Im quite sure its for who bidded first.. I would expect the first bidder to secure his signature.

Im selling players to buy messi(!!!) who is in an unmanaged club.

So who shud i let go off:

higuain

dani alves

muniain

im also letting go off coentrao and due to my financial crisis i hv to mandatorily sell eithr alves or higuain.

Opinions please

Good idea mate but do be wary as a manager could take over them like tomorrow when you have sold your players... Out of Alves and Higuain I would sell Alves mainly down to the age gap.

OR

Gotze bought for £50M

Gotze would be my choice, But as somebody else mentioned if you need depth then go for Varane, Rodwell and Eriksen.

Di Maria for my Pedro? Worth it?

Certainly I think what people say about Pedro as peaked is a load of ...... because if he ever got back into the regular team he could rise again, people just doubt him cause hes out of the team atm, but in all honesty Di Maria as a lot more chance of rising in the future.

There must be someone better to buy for 8 million then him.... he's really not worth that

Brand new setup. To give you an idea of players prices..

Granit Xhaka - £12.5m

Xherdan Shaqiri - £28.5m

Emmanuel Mayuka - £8.6m

Yassine El Ghanassy - £12.1m

Aleksandar Dragovic - £15.5m

Markus Henriksen - £12.6m

Brand new setup. To give you an idea of players prices..

Granit Xhaka - £12.5m

Xherdan Shaqiri - £28.5m

Emmanuel Mayuka - £8.6m

Yassine El Ghanassy - £12.1m

Aleksandar Dragovic - £15.5m

Markus Henriksen - £12.6m

Cant you go to External, I no your trying deal Internally because Shaqiri is never valued at £28M :o... Hes about £13m normally.

I would go to External :) and buy some good ones for CV.