lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I think if he were at a bigger club he would always have a chance to hit 90. But look at it this way Adam Johnson who I would argue is a similar player to Mc Clean is only 89 and I'd say he's better.

I think AOC is a much better player then Mc Clean but i've been following AOC's career for 3 years now so have a very good idea of his talent and potential (IMO 90+ for sure). Neymar is overhyped till he moves to europe its all fancy flicks and skills that are useless in a big league.

I completely agree in different circumstances he might have been a big player. But I dont see him making it big. I see him giving years of quality service to Sunderland (who he is very grateful to be with). But no big club in England will sign him and so his rating will not soar as it might if he were at Arsenal.

He has talent but he's not at a great club to improve further.

why not follow his career for three years like you did with AOC and then take it from there :D

i do know what you mean, very similar to Johnson. I guess it is a case of watch this space.

why not follow his career for three years like you did with AOC and then take it from there :D

i do know what you mean' date=' very similar to Johnson. I guess it is a case of watch this space.[/quote']

Even if I had done he's not as good a player. :P If you directly compare the two AOC is way ahead. First touch dribbling ability pace crossing shooting (you should see some of AOC's shots) AOC is everything Walcott wishes he could be.

Walcott was never going to be anything but a pace player. He's never had the decision making of a top player. AOC since the age of 15 (as long as i've seen him) always made the right pass 99% of the time or at least attempted it. So some may say he's overhyped but I'm telling you now his impact at Arsenal has been on the cards for a while. It's what he'll do for england in the future that's exciting.

Watch this space with Mc Clean but dont look for too long could be like watching paint dry.

Chamberlain + 8 mil for eriksen ?
I made a counter offer of chamberlain + merterns :o . Any other opinions ?

Seems you are giving Eriksen? If so you are getting a decent deal but I'd try keeping Chamberlain, maybe give Mertens + cash?

Btw I very much doubt Eriksen will flop, last season he became the main man at Ajax out of the blue, if he's not good enough for that we would've know already right? ;)

Ashley Young's future at united ... Will he ever push past 90?

Good question, if he can put a good run of form together then yes he can push past 90 but it may be slow in coming.

I wasn't too impressed when Fergie signed Young, he's not talented enough to pull on the Utd shirt week in, week out IMO (But who am I to question Sir Alex!?). The money should have been spent on someone with more talent, creativity and added to Utd's quality, seeing this is what Fergie always talks about with signings "adding quality", not bringing in lesser quality, as Young is a lesser talent to Valencia and Nani, and it's not like he's a young 20 year old with bags of potential!

So yes, he can rise to 91 but that will be his limit based on talent, the only reason he'd rise further is based on him being at Utd

Really doubt it,here is what I wrote in Man Utd raiting predictions :

I agree,he is already 26 years old and for now he isnt impressive,in first couple of games he was good,decent,but after that,he was terrible..

His peak is probably 91..

Really doubt it' date='here is what I wrote in Man Utd raiting predictions :

I agree,he is already 26 years old and for now he isnt impressive,in first couple of games he was good,decent,but after that,he was terrible..

His peak is probably 91..[/quote']

Staying with the Ashley Young topic, I've just traded Young and Glen Johnson for Gotze, I don't think I've overpaid but been wrong a lot,lol, any thoughts men, Great deal, good deal, Average,bad????

Staying with the Ashley Young topic' date=' I've just traded Young and Glen Johnson for Gotze, I don't think I've overpaid but been wrong a lot,lol, any thoughts men, Great deal, good deal, Average,bad????[/quote']

For long term it is a good deal,Johnson is a good player,but I doubt that he can rise in future more then +1 or +2,his peak is probably 93,and A.Young Peak is 91 or 92 (which I really,but really doubt)..

And Gotze is a massive talent and IMO he can deff rise over 93 in future and he probably will rise,so overall if you have cover up for Glen,It is a good deal.

For long term it is a good deal' date='Johnson is a good player,but I doubt that he can rise in future more then +1 or +2,his peak is probably 93,and A.Young Peak is 91 or 92 (which I really,but really doubt)..

And Gotze is a massive talent and IMO he can deff rise over 93 in future and he probably will rise,so overall if you have cover up for Glen,It is a good deal.[/quote']

Yes i have cover for Johnson, But you really think at best he could be 93rtd?, IMO I thought 91 would be his max tbh and 92 for young, but this is the great thing about opinion and the forum, thanks for the reply bud.

depending on Nani s future/i think SAF is going to sell Nani same as CR and Young should be his replacement,i think he can reach 93/94 depending on Uniteds seasons,but he s quality no doubt in that despite others lads think here,for them he s old cause he s 26 it s ridicolous view

depending on Nani s future/i think SAF is going to sell Nani same as CR and Young should be his replacement' date='i think he can reach 93/94 depending on Uniteds seasons,but he s quality no doubt in that despite others lads think here,for them he s old cause he s 26 it s ridicolous view[/quote']

Please ignore everything above:rolleyes:

Nani is not being sold.

Young is not Nani's replacement.

He cannot reach 93/94.

Johnson would need to a better team to ever breach 91 - not gonna happen imo.

Can't see Young ever being higher than 91' date=' but I did think the same about Valencia at one stage and he is on course for a 92 imo.[/quote']

Yeah i was thinking more along these line's too.;)

Johnson would need to a better team to ever breach 91 - not gonna happen imo.

Can't see Young ever being higher than 91' date=' but I did think the same about Valencia at one stage and he is on course for a 92 imo.[/quote']

Because of that I said that Johnson max raiting will probably be 92 or maybe 93,we can never know what can happen in future with him,but his max potential is 93 or 92,I really doubt that he can go higher..

And Balotelli,Nani will stay in United,but if he leaves for some reason,Young isn't going to be his replecement,Hazard,Gotze,Bale or someone like that can be Nani replecement,but Young isn't that good to be United main winger.

I cant decide who to choose from out of Faurlin or Spearing? As a die-hard Liverpool fan I am a fan of Spearing and he is starting to show the form that saw him ear-marked as the next Steven Gerrard, but you cant ignore the fact that QPR's form took a huge nose-dive when Faurlin got injured, and Faurlin was linked with Napoli in the January window before he got injured.

I cant decide who to choose from out of Faurlin or Spearing? As a die-hard Liverpool fan I am a fan of Spearing and he is starting to show the form that saw him ear-marked as the next Steven Gerrard' date=' but you cant ignore the fact that QPR's form took a huge nose-dive when Faurlin got injured, and Faurlin was linked with Napoli in the January window before he got injured.[/quote']

To be honest,I did not watch Faurlin so many times,but Still I would go for Spearing,he is great potential,he played great last night versus Tottenham,but his only problem is Lucas Leiva,but still I am pretty sure that he will find a place in first eleven in Liverpool,he is still very young and 'cause Leiva is injured,he will probably play almost every game.