lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I cant decide who to choose from out of Faurlin or Spearing? As a die-hard Liverpool fan I am a fan of Spearing and he is starting to show the form that saw him ear-marked as the next Steven Gerrard' date=' but you cant ignore the fact that QPR's form took a huge nose-dive when Faurlin got injured, and Faurlin was linked with Napoli in the January window before he got injured.[/quote']

I don't like Spearing at all. Has some talent but lot of misplaced passes. To me he'll never be a player of liverpool calibre. Lucas is the lynchpin in that midfield and jonjo has done quite well(better potential) but also Kenny is making do at the moment. With Adam and Lucas there all set.....then they'll spend more money

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I cant decide who to choose from out of Faurlin or Spearing? As a die-hard Liverpool fan I am a fan of Spearing and he is starting to show the form that saw him ear-marked as the next Steven Gerrard' date=' but you cant ignore the fact that QPR's form took a huge nose-dive when Faurlin got injured, and Faurlin was linked with Napoli in the January window before he got injured.[/quote']

Faurlin, always linked with great clubs, Spearing will struggle to become a starter with Lucas, Adam and Shelvey (better player IMO)

need minimum 5 opinions on this. Is chiellini gonna rise or drop? If he drops' date=' which italian player should i swap him with?[/quote']

I think that he will stay and I think that there isnt so many high rated italian defenders like him.

need minimum 5 opinions on this. Is chiellini gonna rise or drop? If he drops' date=' which italian player should i swap him with?[/quote']

He'll keep his 94 for a long time but I can't see him rising at 95.. If you use him as CB try to swap him for Thiago Silva, otherwise keep him ;)

Hi there. I just accepted a deal for 12m + Salvatore Sirigui for Joe Hart (I will be getting Joe Hart). Money isn't really an issue as it is such a competitive game world, it won't really get you much. I know Sirigiu is a good keeper with potential but top keepers are very hard to come by and Hart also has a lot of potential. But I was just wondering what others think?

Thanks.

Hi there. I just accepted a deal for 12m + Salvatore Sirigui for Joe Hart (I will be getting Joe Hart). Money isn't really an issue as it is such a competitive game world' date=' it won't really get you much. I know Sirigiu is a good keeper with potential but top keepers are very hard to come by and Hart also has a lot of potential. But I was just wondering what others think?

Thanks.[/quote']

Great deal for you,Hart is an amazing keeper,he can deff rise over 93 in future.

Massive deal been proposed to me in a very competetive setup.

Who get's the better side of the following 3 part deal in your opinion.

Subotic - Pepe

Pastore - Coentrao

Jovetic - Pedro

Players on the left are all with one club, not saying which ones I have, but just want to know which 3 players people would rather have. I'm pretty certain I've made up my mind already, but really would appreciate input.

Hi there. I just accepted a deal for 12m + Salvatore Sirigui for Joe Hart (I will be getting Joe Hart). Money isn't really an issue as it is such a competitive game world' date=' it won't really get you much. I know Sirigiu is a good keeper with potential but top keepers are very hard to come by and Hart also has a lot of potential. But I was just wondering what others think?

Thanks.[/quote']

That's a good deal, Hart plays for a better team, is a starter for his NT and has a higher rating, if money isn't an issue, then do it :D

Subotic - Pepe

Pastore - Coentrao

Jovetic - Pedro

Players on the left are all with one club' date=' not saying which ones I have, but just want to know which 3 players people would rather have. I'm pretty certain I've made up my mind already, but really would appreciate input.[/quote']

the right side gets the bettr deal

He'll keep his 94 for a long time but I can't see him rising at 95.. If you use him as CB try to swap him for Thiago Silva' date=' otherwise keep him ;)[/quote']

any othr italian national not italian based player

Subotic - Pepe

Pastore - Coentrao

Jovetic - Pedro

Players on the left are all with one club' date=' not saying which ones I have, but just want to know which 3 players people would rather have. I'm pretty certain I've made up my mind already, but really would appreciate input.[/quote']

Subotic - Pepe = Pepe,at least for me,Subotic is good cb,and linked with United,but IMO Hummels is x3 times better then him,so between these two I would pick Pepe,who is also higher rated.

Pastore - Coentrao,hard one,but Coentrao for me,playing for Real Madrid,and can rise in future and he can also play on more positions.

Jovetic - Pedro,if we look at the raiting,its obvious that Pedro is a better choise,but if we look at the player,IMO Pedro isn't so much better then Jovetic,but Jovetic will need to do something do get a Pedro raiting,for now I think that Pedro will keep his raiting,and my final decision is Right side (pepe,Coentrao and Pedro).

Great deal for you' date='Hart is an amazing keeper,he can deff rise over 93 in future.[/quote']
That's a good deal' date=' Hart plays for a better team, is a starter for his NT and has a higher rating, if money isn't an issue, then do it :D[/quote']

Cheers guys, much appreciated (I have repped you both)!

Seems you are giving Eriksen? If so you are getting a decent deal but I'd try keeping Chamberlain' date=' maybe give Mertens + cash?

Btw I very much doubt Eriksen will flop, last season he became the main man at Ajax out of the blue, if he's not good enough for that we would've know already right? ;)[/quote']

If that's for Eriksen then it's quite a tough one. Wait until he's moved tbh cause he's one of those youth who might flop at top level.

I am getting hazard .. Just pm the manager and will tell the results tomorrow if possible ;) .

Subotic - Pepe

Pastore - Coentrao

Jovetic - Pedro

Well as it stands today the deal on the right side is the better deal, but long term I firmly beieve that the players on the left will prove to be the better players.

1. Jovetic - I believe he has the potential to reach 93/94
  2. Subotic - Again, I believe he has the potential to reach 93/94
  3. Pastore - Well he and Coentrao have a similar potential, pro is Pastore plays on a regular basis, con is that he plays in France. But PSB could well buck the trend!

Just my very quick thoughts on the matter :)

Personally I believe Faurlin is the better player, but playing for QPR has it's obvious disadvantages...

Once Lucas is back, Spearing's chances will be limited at best. But you know that anyway :)

Subotic - Pepe

Pastore - Coentrao

Jovetic - Pedro

Pepe and Coentrao are better. Pedro is a good player but he costs a lot while Jovetic might be an investment for the future

Well as it stands today the deal on the right side is the better deal' date=' but long term I firmly beieve that the players on the left will prove to be the better players.

1. Jovetic - I believe he has the potential to reach 93/94
  2. Subotic - Again, I believe he has the potential to reach 93/94
  3. Pastore - Well he and Coentrao have a similar potential, pro is Pastore plays on a regular basis, con is that he plays in France. But PSB could well buck the trend!

Just my very quick thoughts on the matter :)

Must spread.

Glad you said that....thanks to the other guys too for their responses.

I have Pastore, Subo and Jovetic, and I honestly think all three of them can get +1 this season, whilst the others look like staying. so that would make it 92,91,91 vs 93,92,93.....but with Sanchez at Barca, once Villa's fit, who knows if Pedro will be guaranteed a game. :confused:

Tis a very close deal either way....thanks again for the input.

Lichtsteiner + Dias for Van Der Wiel?

Not fussed about losing Dias, but Licht should get 90 by end of season, and possibly higher if Juve do well next season. Whereas VDW prob needs to move to get any higher.

Also looks like VDW is injured atm?

Cheers

Not fussed about losing Dias' date=' but Licht should get 90 by end of season, and possibly higher if Juve do well next season. Whereas VDW prob needs to move to get any higher.

Cheers[/quote']

VDW is definitely the better long-term purchase, it's a good deal that you should press ahead with. VDW is likely to move soon, Valencia has been mooted on occasions as a possible destination.

The only way he would drop is if he played LB for 1 year or more which isn't gonna happen now Caceres is at the club. I expect him back in centre within 3 games. At which point even if Juve came third would not expect to drop especially in EURO2012 year.

Instead of- other top Italians solid without rising De Rossi solid 94 Rossi solid 92

Marchisio plays like a solid 92 (will get) and Balotelli the ace could anything or just plain 91(by the way will get 91, I know he doesn't have yet)

Not fussed about losing Dias' date=' but Licht should get 90 by end of season, and possibly higher if Juve do well next season. Whereas VDW prob needs to move to get any higher.

Cheers[/quote']

I think VDW is better than Lichststeiner but if he continue to play in Ajax he doesn't will rise. Lichsteiner could rise to 90 but he isn't a great talent and he's also quite old.

Definitively get VDW

The offer for Olivier GIROUD of Montpellier HSC from AS Monaco of £18' date='480,000 has been accepted along with other club offers. Montpellier HSC will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The deal reported to be worth £18,480,000 involving Olivier GIROUD of Montpellier HSC and Newcastle United has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Montpellier HSC will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

My question is, who will he sign for?

I have never won one of these ties before, they always seem to go to the other club, can anyone explain which team will win his sig and why? My thinking was if in the messages part that the last team as you scroll down wins but yesterday My team was the last but had an exact same offer from another team like the above and was second last, the player signed for the second last if you see where i'm coming from, any help would be greatly appreciated.[/quote']

From my experience' date=' 50/50[/quote']
The chance is 50/50 mate. The system will randomly decided where he'll go. If you're lucky then Giroud will fly to your club.

I said :

Hi I would like to know how transfers are decided when two teams have an offer of the exact same amount for a player' date=' examples: 1. I was first to bid £4 million for a player in Gc 152 for a player, then another team bid the same amount, the player went to the second bidder of the same amount.

2. I was second to bid £18,480,000 for Giroud in GC 144 and the player went to the first club to bid the exact same amount.

How are these decided, to lose out twice is extremely unfair and i can't find a definitive answer on the forum or anywhere else, please help.

Soccer Manager said 7 Feb 2012 14:18:50

Hi Jock,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have now reviewed this ticket and believe that there is no reported bug. [b']This is because if the value of the Transfer Bid is the same as another club then the player can decide as to which club he would like to transfer to.[/b]

Due to this we are now closing this ticket.

Regards

Soccer Manager

Bolded, seriously that's the answer? what a load of .....:rolleyes:

Cheers[/quote']

If any help Valencia has agreed fee for VDW -some minor contractual arrangements with the player to finalise before the summer

In theory this should help his SM rating and he is younger than Licht

But I didn't think one player was better than the other in real life but hey:D

I said :

Hi I would like to know how transfers are decided when two teams have an offer of the exact same amount for a player' date=' examples: 1. I was first to bid £4 million for a player in Gc 152 for a player, then another team bid the same amount, the player went to the second bidder of the same amount.[/quote']

1.Doesn't matter one bit who bid first, last, 52nd

2.Player decides is code for AI compares quality of other player and quantity of players you have in that position.