lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

1.Doesn't matter one bit who bid first' date=' last, 52nd

2.Player decides is code for AI compares quality of other player and quantity of players you have in that position.

1.The only reason for mentioning who bid first, second or as you put it 52nd was down to other managers comments regarding this.

2.Now the part about quality and depth in that position is common knowledge, and plays a factor in how much you can bid for a player in that position.

3.The other club who eventually the player signed for had better forwards, higher value and more in that position thus blowing away the AI compares other players quality and quantity theory, and i have seen this several times with say an AC Milan with stars winning over a smaller club like Rangers(lol) with the likes of Naismith.

So i'm going to go with the other Forum comments regarding its all random.

Or possibly the winning club has offered more wages?

I made a bid for alexis Sanchez and i got countered' date='

No Cash + Mertesacker and Ramsey.

What should i do? :)

Edit Chairman wouldnt let me do the deal :/[/quote']

in real life i wud hv begged someone to counter me that offer. But all spoilt by the witty chairman..

Carroll + Coates or Abate?

Mhmmm very close one. Just about go for Carroll and Coates, Carroll played well last night, there is something there he just needs to be consistent, while Coates may never break into the starting 11 and become a regular. Not at this rate anyway, Agger and Skertel have played great together. But he has shown for Uruguay that he is a top defender. Abate is a good defender and can hit 91/2. You can't be blamed for going either way really.

Edit;

also

Walker + Wilshere or David Silva?

David Silva.

I Walker and Wilshere have fantastic potential but Silva is already a world class star. and 88 and 89 for a 94 do the maths good deal for you.

Guest <klhepworth.

Leitner, Maher, M'Baye Niang or Inigo Martinez?

Purely for the future, so opinions please:D

Edit;

also

abate for sure

second deal its silva for me but if u think of long long term then wilshere and walker are very good prospects for future but u have to wait for a year or so coz wilshere's injured and it looks that he will take time to be fully fit

I made a bid for alexis Sanchez and i got countered' date='

No Cash + Mertesacker and Ramsey.

What should i do? :)

Edit Chairman wouldnt let me do the deal :/[/quote']

go for alexis sanchez he's good and i dont think ramsey's that good what i heard of him

Guest <klhepworth.

I prefer Leitner' date=' he's a great talent[/quote']
Here are my thoughts on the matter:

1. Maher
  2. Martinez
  3. Niang
  4. Leitner

1.Maher

2.Leitner

3.Inigo Martinez

4.M'baye Niang.

Cheers lads, I was thinging Leitner or Maher, but I'm not too sure Maher edges it 2-1 at the moment, definatly get him?

EDIT: Repped you all.

Cheers lads' date=' I was thinging Leitner or Maher, but I'm not too sure Maher edges it 2-1 at the moment, definatly get him?

EDIT: Repped you all.[/quote']

Id deffo go for Maher...Leitner is very good but Maher will be better in future.

Guest <klhepworth.

Id deffo go for Maher...Leitner is very good but Maher will be better in future.

Alright, cheers mate:)

Edit;

also

Abate - Although Carroll is beginning to find his feet' date=' imo, he's still some way off meeting the requirements for a 90+ rated player. Haven't seen much of Coates so can't really give much of an opinion on him, however Agger and Skrtel seem to be forming a good CB partnership.

David Silva by a long way. Wilshere is injured, again, wont play again for another few months so although he's got bags of potential he's not going to meet it for a long time yet. Walkers looking very good, could rise to 89/90 by the end of season but to get Silva for these 2 players is a bargain.

agreed its annoying 900k difference fgs

:mad:

Could always try and get the deal done in 2 parts?