lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Carroll + Coates or Abate?

Edit;

also

Walker + Wilshere or David Silva?

silva and abate

Ter Stegen+Diego Contento= Pizczek? I lose Pizczek. Abate is my primary RB. Also how is Contento?

i would do it to have ter stegen

Ive just seen on a Page On Facebook That Xherdan Shaqiri is heading to Bayern Munich ! Is the Switz transfer windon open now or is it a load of lies ?

After I heard this ive jumped to my Real Madrid team and just bidded £1m Plus De Vrij and Joel Obi for him, Absolutely quality deal :D

Ive just seen on a Page On Facebook That Xherdan Shaqiri is heading to Bayern Munich ! Is the Switz transfer windon open now or is it a load of lies ?

After I heard this ive jumped to my Real Madrid team and just bidded £1m Plus De Vrij and Joel Obi for him' date=' Absolutely quality deal :D[/quote']

He is joining in the summer mate :)

After I heard this ive jumped to my Real Madrid team and just bidded £1m Plus De Vrij and Joel Obi for him' date=' Absolutely quality deal :D[/quote']

They have agreed the fee and he will sign 4 year deal. Great news for Shaqiri.

He wont be joining Bayern now but next season I believe.

Aparently he is joining because Bayern missed out on Reus to Dortmund. Not a bad replacement signing tbf to Bayern :P

I've got the option to swap Arjen Robben and Javier Mascherano for Xavi, but I'm not sure what to do. My instinct tells me that'd be giving away a bit too much for the 32-year old.

Other midfielders of note in my side are Iniesta, Xabi Alonso, Pedro Rodriguez and Mario Götze... So while Xavi would clearly improve on Mascherano, I fear I'd be weakening the side overall too much by letting Robben go. Thoughts?

What does everyone predict for Ter Stegen in the next changes' date=' assuming he keeps him form? I hope he will get a +3, but I'm not sure SM will be that generous.[/quote']

88 isn't impossible, his team are still doing very well in the league and he's yet to miss a game. Monchengladbach have also conceded the least goals in the league, only 12 in total. These stats are massively in his favour, so don't rule 88 out just yet.

What does everyone predict for Ter Stegen in the next changes' date=' assuming he keeps him form? I hope he will get a +3, but I'm not sure SM will be that generous.[/quote']

He deserves a +3 at least :)

I think A rise to 87/88 is expected by most forumers.

I've got the option to swap Arjen Robben and Javier Mascherano for Xavi' date=' but I'm not sure what to do. My instinct tells me that'd be giving away a bit too much for the 32-year old.

Other midfielders of note in my side are Iniesta, Xabi Alonso, Pedro Rodriguez and Mario Götze... So while Xavi would clearly improve on Mascherano, I fear I'd be weakening the side overall too much. Thoughts?[/quote']

In this case I would do it. You have a decent cover for those players mentioned and Xavi would improve your midfield by 4 points.

It's a bit on the expensive side I'd try Pedro and mascherano instead but its not a dreadful deal for your circumstances.

yup he is

and it's deff a good deal for u

i think he can reach 87 by the end of the season

I've got the option to swap Arjen Robben and Javier Mascherano for Xavi' date=' but I'm not sure what to do. My instinct tells me that'd be giving away a bit too much for the 32-year old.

Other midfielders of note in my side are Iniesta, Xabi Alonso, Pedro Rodriguez and Mario Götze... So while Xavi would clearly improve on Mascherano, I fear I'd be weakening the side overall too much by letting Robben go. Thoughts?[/quote']

too much mate , too much ,look at the overall of ur team

I expect him to get +2 to 87. I think that would be fair and same rating as Zieler now. Zieler at Hannover is at the slightly weaker club but already played for Germany (which I do not expect ter Stegen to achieve in time for the next rating change). Zieler also played with Hannover in Europe (which ter Stegen does not do)

So anything above 87 next time for ter Stegen would be a huge surprise...

Other midfielders of note in my side are Iniesta, Xabi Alonso, Pedro Rodriguez and Mario Götze... So while Xavi would clearly improve on Mascherano, I fear I'd be weakening the side overall too much by letting Robben go. Thoughts?[/quote']

Thoughts, well.....personally I'm thinking I'd rather keep Robben and Mascherano. The deal would look more appealing if you were to use Pedro as bait instead.

It's a bit on the expensive side I'd try Pedro and mascherano instead but its not a dreadful deal for your circumstances.

I would have preferred to have gone with Pedro and Mascherano, but that was above my chairman's maximum by about 300k.

Thanks for the advice, both to you and Mudito. I think I'm gonna follow my instincts and turn the offer down... It's always tempting when a player of Xavi's rating is on the table but I think it'd affect my squad's ability to compete in all competitions if I lost two first teamers.

I feel slightly bad for walking in here for help without offering any advice myself - I'll make a mental note to hang around for a couple of days now :P

Edit: Cheers also, dancpoli - I thought the same with regards to Pedro being included and the deal itself in the end.

This isn't a deal yet, not even close, just proposed it to somebody but want some second opinions...

Sell Wesley Sneijder for Robert Lewandowski, Iker Muniain, Denis Suarez and whatever cash is offered on top, which may be anything from £0-10m, not to sure. But my team is massive, Sneijder has played less than half of the games for Inter this season and im slightly concerned about how safe his rating is, meanwhile Lewandowski has played almost all of Borussia Dortmund's games, and is being tipped to hit 90 when Germany is reviewed. Muniain is one of the biggest talents in Spain, and Denis Suarez is very promising too, and is seen as a future Manchester City first team player.

Lewandowski and Muniain would spend a season and a half back on loan at the other club while replacements hit suitable ratings, but id be fine with that as i have a good enough squad.

Good deal, or am i underselling Wesley?

This isn't a deal yet' date=' not even close, just proposed it to somebody but want some second opinions...

Sell Wesley Sneijder for Robert Lewandowski, Iker Muniain, Denis Suarez and whatever cash is offered on top, which may be anything from £0-10m, not to sure. But my team is massive, Sneijder has played less than half of the games for Inter this season and im slightly concerned about how safe his rating is, meanwhile Lewandowski has played almost all of Borussia Dortmund's games, and is being tipped to hit 90 when Germany is reviewed. Muniain is one of the biggest talents in Spain, and Denis Suarez is very promising too, and is seen as a future Manchester City first team player.

Lewandowski and Muniain would spend a season and a half back on loan at the other club while replacements hit suitable ratings, but id be fine with that as i have a good enough squad.

Good deal, or am i underselling Wesley?[/quote']

Initial thoughts are that you're underselling Sneijder even if he were to drop. I think he's already decided he wants to move on from Italy. His comments on his future always hint on a move and the Prem will be he next destination. If he hits top form again then the above deal would be a big mistake IMO...

Initial thoughts are that you're underselling Sneijder even if he were to drop. I think he's already decided he wants to move on from Italy. His comments on his future always hint on a move and the Prem will be he next destination. If he hits top form again then the above deal would be a big mistake IMO...

Even if Suarez, Muniain and Lewandowski come into their strides in the next 2/3 seasons? I have a good feeling Lewandowski and Muniain will both hit 90 before the end of the season, still on paper looks like im under selling, but.....oh i don't know now!!! :P

Even if Suarez' date=' Muniain and Lewandowski come into their strides in the next 2/3 seasons? I have a good feeling Lewandowski and Muniain will both hit 90 before the end of the season, still on paper looks like im under selling, but.....oh i don't know now!!! :P[/quote']

There you go, even if they do reach 90 and Sneijder drops to 94, the deal still looks like you're underselling him :)

20m + Aquilani + Krasic or Ibrahimovic?

what are the safety of all 3 ratings?

I would be getting Ibra, thoughts?

Edit;

In a recent GC so cash is kinda useless although you never know when one of those unmanaged clubs are gonna turn up... got 28m in the bank at the mo.