lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

My Khedira for Kagawa and Perisic?

I agree with you.Khedira is injured and I am not sure that he will be a regular starter when he comes back,while Kagawa is playing great for Dortmund..

I would do that deal mostly because you need some extra players like you said and because of Kagawa.

The thing is I really need the depth guys' date=' and Khedira isn't anything special while I feel Kagawa can hit 91 as well.[/quote']

then go for kagawa and perisic , if u need depth

i agree with u that khedira isn't special and that kagawa will reach a 91 level but not now

so if u have backup for khedira do it, but try bringing a better player than perisic

been offered muller for hazard and marcelo for badstuber. should i take these 93s????

1. I'd probably do that Muller can rise further, and it's well known that Hazard can be a world star, but how high he can reach is yet to be seen. No-ones a loser in this deal mate.

2. No doubt about this one, Marcelo is easily the better end of this deal. Best LB in the world, and there's no question that he can reach 95 if he continues performing.

been offered muller for hazard and marcelo for badstuber. should i take these 93s????

If it's a two part deal then take Muller and Marcelo much much better side of the deal.

If you can pick and choose the deal take Marcelo and keep Hazard but its so marginal between Hazard and Muller and such a huge difference in class between Marcelo and Badstuber that you dont lose out either way.

If it's a two part deal then take Muller and Marcelo much much better side of the deal.

If you can pick and choose the deal take Marcelo and keep Hazard but its so marginal between Hazard and Muller and such a huge difference in class between Marcelo and Badstuber that you dont lose out either way.

my only problem is that i already have periera and angel at left back and if badstuber leaves i only have jones , smalling , radu(hows actually a left back:( ) and savic at CB

my only problem is that i already have periera and angel at left back and if badstuber leaves i only have jones ' date=' smalling , radu(hows actually a left back:( ) and savic at CB[/quote']

Just play 3 at the back then Marcelo is a huge improvement on your other LB's and at worst im sure there is some 90 rated CB lurking about you can buy for cash as a short term solution till Phil Jones and Smalling hit 90.

Just buy an external or unmanaged 90 CB if you let me know who is available on this thread or by messaging me I'll let you know who to get.

But don't worry about losing Badstuber you've already got two replacements in Smalling and Jones who just need a bit of time to rise to 90.

my only problem is that i already have periera and angel at left back and if badstuber leaves i only have jones ' date=' smalling , radu(hows actually a left back:( ) and savic at CB[/quote']

Get Muller and Marcelo and play whit 3 defenders: Jones,Smalling and Marcelo. In fact if you play well you can put as a defender Marcelo without being out of position

Matri + Callejon = Dzeko ?

Gotze = Dzeko + Kevin de Bruyne?

Is any of these deals good for me? I have Matri' date=' Callejon and Gotze.[/quote']

keep gotze and go for dzeko.

hazard and marcelo

Is any of these deals good for me? I have Matri' date=' Callejon and Gotze.[/quote']

dzeko and gotze

Dzeko deal is a good one. Callejon will probably not hit 90 and I would think Matri would stay. Dzeko is part of the Man City project so it really depends if you think that will work. However, with the financial fair play awards I don't think City could actually afford a new striker.

Second deal, don't sell Gotze unless you could get a much higher rated and better player ie Messi or Ronaldo. Most sought after player in Europe atm and that simply isn't good enough.

I would buy Dzeko and I would keep Gotze.

should i keep Sturridge or involve him in a deal to get Gameiro ?

Keep him. The other person should be offering Gameiro and something to you.

He's a great talent and should hit 90. Gameiro is doing well but who knows if money bags PSG will replace him. They did want Pato in January afterall...

Is any of these deals good for me? I have Matri' date=' Callejon and Gotze.[/b']

And i would keep all three - if Callejon can get in to your first team with his current rating, really like him as a player, it's not easy competing with the like of Kaka and Ozil etc, but he's done extremely well when he has played, Matri may well be in for a rise come the end of the season, Juve are having a brilliant season so far.