• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Would you sell Hargreaves easily?
Indeed I would' date=' his days are numbered...[/quote']
Yes if there is a decent offer.

Remember the smarmy little gits comments about Utd after his debut goal for City.

Well who is laughing now you little muppet.

Back on topic - yeah I would sell him:p

I have Hazard and was offered Turan+Otamendi in a swap for him' date=' I rejected as I think its a woeful offer for him..

Would anyone have considered accepting that?[/quote']

NO KEEP HAZARD :eek:

Marcos AROUCA or SOSA' date=' José?[/quote']

deffo san jose

yes EASILY

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I have had him on the transfer list for a while because he is no use to my team. Hes been on for about 3 weeks with no bids only silly bids like 5.5mil from external clubs.

But now i have been offered:

Kolbeinn SIGTHORSSON and Danny DA COSTA in a swap deal

Should I do the swap ? need some help with this one as i'm not sure about either players potential just know sigthorsson starts a lot for ajax.

I have had him on the transfer list for a while because he is no use to my team. Hes been on for about 3 weeks with no bids only silly bids like 5.5mil from external clubs.

But now i have been offered:

Kolbeinn SIGTHORSSON and Danny DA COSTA in a swap deal

Should I do the swap ? need some help with this one as i'm not sure about either players potential just know sigthorsson starts a lot for ajax.

Who you talking about?

I have Hazard and was offered Turan+Otamendi in a swap for him' date=' I rejected as I think its a woeful offer for him..

Nope,bad deal. :)

Yeah,his best days are over.

Marcelo + Lamela + Oxlade + Varane/Cuenca for Gomez + Jones + Smalling

My players are in bold and my squad looks like:

DEF: Dani Alves, Ramos, Kompany, Hummels, Marcelo, Lahm, Jordi Alba

MID: Toure, Mascherano, Schweinsteiger, Gotze, Ribery, Silva

FWD: Benzema, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldo, Neymar, Cavani

Should I do this and which one should I give out of Varane and Cuenca? :)

Guest <klhepworth.

DEF: Dani Alves' date=' Ramos, Kompany, Hummels, Marcelo, Lahm, Jordi Alba

Should I do this and which one should I give out of Varane and Cuenca? :)[/quote']

No, you don't really need Gomez, whilst Marcelo would be of big use to you. Jones and Smalling would be back ups for you and although both have big potential, they won't be pushing Kompany, Alves, Hummels and co. out of your side any time soon. Lamela, AOC and both Varane and Cuenca have huge potential too, all have as bigger potential if not bigger than those you'd be getting so I wouldn't bother:)

DEF: Dani Alves' date=' Ramos, Kompany, Hummels, Marcelo, Lahm, Jordi Alba

Should I do this and which one should I give out of Varane and Cuenca? :)[/quote']

no , u have the better players

neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Absolutely not' date=' not even for a split second.....certainly worthy of hitting the reject button with insult :)[/quote']
NO KEEP HAZARD :eek:

Nope' date='bad deal. :)

[/quote']

I was chocking just reading this offer. NO!!!!!!!
Nahh wouldnt do that in a million years!

Thank you, I was aware that it was a very below par offer and rejected with the insulted option - however the manager who made it messaged me telling me how overpriced my demands were and that it was a very fair deal.. :rolleyes:

I know he reads the forums so hopefully he reads this and sees that everyone thinks he offer sucked. ;)

No' date=' you don't really need Gomez, whilst Marcelo would be of big use to you. Jones and Smalling would be back ups for you and although both have big potential, they won't be pushing Kompany, Alves, Hummels and co. out of your side any time soon. Lamela, AOC and both Varane and Cuenca have huge potential too, all have as bigger potential if not bigger than those you'd be getting so I wouldn't bother:)[/quote']
no ' date=' u have the better players[/quote']

Thanks guys but in 1 year it could look like:

Gomez (94/95) + Jones (91/92) + Smalling (91) = Marcelo (93/94) + Lamela (88/89) + Oxlade 88/89) + Varane (88)

Which makes me consider it seriously...

derisory offer, there should be a "slap the opposing manager for insulting my intelligence" option when you reject a deal! :D

Thank you' date=' I was aware that it was a very below par offer and rejected with the insulted option - however the manager who made it messaged me telling me how overpriced my demands were and that it was a very fair deal.. :rolleyes:

I know he reads the forums so hopefully he reads this and sees that everyone thinks he offer sucked. ;)[/quote']

yea/its poor offer but put his name here if u want him to read...........i wouldnt give Hazard for that/Jones+Balotelli would be solid offer............

I can get steven gerrard for 16 mill just now, I know hes 31 and dropped down one rating, but hes came back and looks to be picking up form again, is he worth a go, I do need a CM as my only options are:

Carrick

Giggs

Cleverly

Do you think hes worth getting and will he ever get back to 94 if he stays injury free?

Thanks

I can get steven gerrard for 16 mill just now' date=' I know hes 31 and dropped down one rating, but hes came back and looks to be picking up form again, is he worth a go, I do need a CM as my only options are:

Carrick

Giggs

Cleverly

Do you think hes worth getting and will he ever get back to 94 if he stays injury free?

Thanks[/quote']

31's not that old he's got a few years left in him yet, for £16m I'd be happy enough to sign him.. Cash is easy enough to get through selling risers ect..

He'll not get back to 94 but I doubt he'll ever go below 92.

31's not that old he's got a few years left in him yet' date=' for £16m I'd be happy enough to sign him.. Cash is easy enough to get through selling risers ect..

He'll not get back to 94 but I doubt he'll ever go below 92.[/quote']

Thanks, this might a stupid question but I am manchester united, will his morale be down if I sign him being rivals and all that, or does that not matter in this game