lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Guest <klhepworth.

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Thanks guys but in 1 year it could look like:

Gomez (94/95) + Jones (91/92) + Smalling (91) = Marcelo (93/94) + Lamela (88/89) + Oxlade 88/89) + Varane (88)

Which makes me consider it seriously...

Yeah, but then the year after:

94+92/93+91/2=94+91+91/2+90/1

Just an estimation but I would not do it mate:)

Albiol and Granero for Muniain?

Quite an expensive deal to buy Muniain - He's class and can easily get 90/91 with Bilbao, while the others are stagnating with Madrid. I'd probably do it if I could afford to lose both players, however, both won't drop (maybe slight chance of -1 for Albiol) in the near future.

Albiol and Granero for Muniain?

Albiol and Granero dont have great careers ahead of them. Both are peaked and could even drop in future.

It's expensive rating wise now but you are losing 2 unremarkable average players for a great young player who has a good future and the ability to attain high ratings. IMO worth the risk you wont miss the 2 youre losing

Quite an expensive deal to buy Muniain - He's class and can easily get 90/91 with Bilbao' date=' while the others are stagnating with Madrid. I'd probably do it if I could afford to lose both players, however, both won't drop (maybe slight chance of -1 for Albiol) in the near future.[/quote']
muniain is a wonderful prospect and the players you are offering are not bad players but they are not playing much and could fall by the end of the season.
Albiol and Granero dont have great careers ahead of them. Both are peaked and could even drop in future.

It's expensive rating wise now but you are losing 2 unremarkable average players for a great young player who has a good future and the ability to attain high ratings. IMO worth the risk you wont miss the 2 youre losing

Thanks alot guys going to go for it, don't really need either and I'm technically swapping Muniain for Granero and losing Albiol who isn't required.

Got another one for you guys:

David Luiz + Romeu for my Rami?

I would do that. Even though Luiz has been criticised a lot, he is still a good defender and he is the future of Chelsea's CB partnership. I think he can only get better. Whilst Romeu, is looking to become a star. Playing lots for Chelsea and is a massive talent. He will only go up from here on out.

I personally would keep Rami but it is a decent offer overall as Luiz will could possibly rise if he improves and keeps on playing and Romeu is getting these sneaky minutes and will keep on rising, it a decent deal if you accept it to be fair ;)

Keep Rami he's not moving club anytime soon but he's been solid all season adn is a good solid SM Cb to have. David Luiz is a laughing stock atm and Romeu has potential but not enough to make up for Luiz.

Keep Rami

I personally would keep Rami but it is a decent offer overall as Luiz will could possibly rise if he improves and keeps on playing and Romeu is getting these sneaky minutes and will keep on rising' date=' it a decent deal if you accept it to be fair ;)[/quote']

Thanks mate, my situation requires me to swap Rami for a replacement and a defensive midfielder so it's fair deal. Just unsure on the potential of the two, but you've made it pretty clear it's a win:win deal. Thanks.

EDIT:

Keep Rami he's not moving club anytime soon but he's been solid all season adn is a good solid SM Cb to have. David Luiz is a laughing stock atm and Romeu has potential but not enough to make up for Luiz.

Keep Rami

Wow, you guys are making it a hard decision to make haha. Mhhmm looks like I'll have to decide this one myself one of the more trickier deals I've come across.

Thanks mate' date=' my situation requires me to swap Rami for a replacement and a defensive midfielder so it's fair deal. Just unsure on the potential of the two, but you've made it pretty clear it's a win:win deal. Thanks.

EDIT:

Wow, you guys are making it a hard decision to make haha. Mhhmm looks like I'll have to decide this one myself one of the more trickier deals I've come across.[/quote']

If you NEED to swap Rami then yeah pal it's a good deal.

Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Cesc or Cristiano Ronaldo?

Straight swap? ;o Ronaldo definatly.. he's already rated 3 pts higher.

Cesc should hit 96 next rating change. and then in a near future he's got a good shot at 97, but I can't see him hitting 98 - ever.

Bayern München have made a new offer to Tottenham Hotspur for Zlatan IBRAHIMOVIC of 33,000,000 plus Bastian SCHWEINSTEIGER .

I am getting SCHWEINSTEIGER. However, cash is not important and Zlatan is my best CF. My next best CF is F.Llorente but I can use Higuain as my forward for now. In addition, I have a brilliant group of midfielders too which I may have a hard time to maintain their concern levels if i get bastian.

My DM/CM/AM:

Fabregas

Ozil

Sahin

Fletcher

Muller

Marchisio

Gotze

Pastore

Banega

S.Bender

Martinez

M Vila

Bayern München have made a new offer to Tottenham Hotspur for Zlatan IBRAHIMOVIC of 33' date='000,000 plus Bastian SCHWEINSTEIGER .

I am getting SCHWEINSTEIGER. However, cash is not important and Zlatan is my best CF. My next best CF is F.Llorente but I can use Higuain as my forward for now. In addition, I have a brilliant group of midfielders too which I may have a hard time to maintain their concern levels if i get bastian.

My DM/CM/AM:

Fabregas

Ozil

Sahin

Fletcher

Muller

Marchisio

Gotze

Pastore

Banega

S.Bender

Martinez

M Vila[/quote']

As much as I like Schweini, I wouldn't do it. You need Zlatan (a lot) more than you need Bastian.

Lisandro Lopez and Wilshere for Kompany? I'm getting Kompany. (my defenders are weak' date=' David Luiz is my best defender)[/quote']

Yes defo do it, especially when Luiz is your best defender :o:rolleyes:

Lisandro Lopez and Wilshere for Kompany? I'm getting Kompany. (my defenders are weak' date=' David Luiz is my best defender)[/quote']

yeah get kompany

Bayern München have made a new offer to Tottenham Hotspur for Zlatan IBRAHIMOVIC of 33' date='000,000 plus Bastian SCHWEINSTEIGER .

My DM/CM/AM:

Fabregas

Ozil

Sahin

Fletcher

Muller

Marchisio

Gotze

Pastore

Banega

S.Bender

Martinez

M Vila[/quote']

ibra is still good and u need him much so keep him

is dis like man or a goal machine

definitely ronaldo

My DM/CM/AM:

Fabregas

Ozil

Sahin

Fletcher

Muller

Marchisio

Gotze

Pastore

Banega

S.Bender

Martinez

M Vila[/quote']

Seeing as Ibra is your best striker I'd say you should keep him even though the above deal is very tempting. You have an abundance of young and talented midfielder's who will in time reach the ratings that will make them some of the best in the game.

Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Yeah,I'd go for Kompany.

Ronaldo deff.