lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Cesc or Cristiano Ronaldo?

ronaldo. fab wont get to 98.

Bayern München have made a new offer to Tottenham Hotspur for Zlatan IBRAHIMOVIC of 33' date='000,000 plus Bastian SCHWEINSTEIGER .

I am getting SCHWEINSTEIGER. However, cash is not important and Zlatan is my best CF. My next best CF is F.Llorente but I can use Higuain as my forward for now. In addition, I have a brilliant group of midfielders too which I may have a hard time to maintain their concern levels if i get bastian.

My DM/CM/AM:

Fabregas

Ozil

Sahin

Fletcher

Muller

Marchisio

Gotze

Pastore

Banega

S.Bender

Martinez

M Vila[/quote']

ibrahimovic is a safe 96 for now imo

If its martin caceras' date=' keep in mind that he scored a brace against milan. even if he didnt i wud still get him.[/quote']

Yeah, i watched d' game, superb 2nd goal

I don't watch Spanish League anymore so I need to know if Valencia's GK Diego ALVES is for keep of sell, got two other keepers that are old and rated 90.

is he 1st keeper at his team? and has he been called to the national team recently?

keep or sell?

I don't watch Spanish League anymore so I need to know if Valencia's GK Diego ALVES is for keep of sell' date=' got two other keepers that are old and rated 90.

is he 1st keeper at his team? and has he been called to the national team recently?

keep or sell?[/quote']

Regular now, no chance of being called into the Brazil squad. Will probably get 90 if Valencia get CL.

I don't watch Spanish League anymore so I need to know if Valencia's GK Diego ALVES is for keep of sell' date=' got two other keepers that are old and rated 90.

keep or sell?[/quote']

Well at the start of the season Valencia were unsure of their 1st choice GK but Alves seems to have nailed that place down as is performing very well in fact.

I'd keep him if I were you and look at selling one of your old 90 rated GK's

He's only played in two friendlies for Brazil but that shouldn't matter to you as it doesn't make him a bad GK, there is after all only one space available for a GK

keep or sell?[/quote']

He's a good GK, keep him if you can`t buy a better GK ;)

keep or sell?[/quote']

Regular now...phenomenal GK when he play,superb reflexes future Brazil NT GK.Cesar time is close to over and Diego Alves time to start.He's phenomenal.Deffo keep him.

Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Kolo Toure' date='Savic,Lescott,Kolarov or Zabaleta... In which order would you sell him?

Also,Kolarov + Savic for Muniain? I'm pretty sure that it's a good deal for me...[/quote']

Savic is definitely the worse player, but he will rise for a while so no need to sell him.

I would sell Toure > Zabaleta > Kolarov > Savic > Lescott.

Definitely, great deal for you.

Kolo Toure' date='Savic,Lescott,Kolarov or Zabaleta... In which order would you sell him?

Also,Kolarov + Savic for Muniain? I'm pretty sure that it's a good deal for me...[/quote']

try to keep kolarov his in front of clichy and may rise at the end of the season i would give zabaleta because hes just a squad player not important in mancini`s plans and savic hes prone to mistakes.

yes get muniain

the order of the best to the worst Toure > Zabaleta > Savic > Lescott>Kolarov

Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I give 5M, Casemiro and Luc Casnos for Willian Borges, who I've recently heard that is near to sign with Chelsea.

I have 93M and a good Youth team with better midfielders than Casemiro, and Casnos seems that isn't phaving much time in Inter. It is a very competitive Gameworld.

What would you do? Thanks

yes get muniain

the order of the best to the worst Toure > Zabaleta > Savic > Lescott>Kolarov

so in your minds Kolarov>Lescott?

Savic is awful...even a defender from Africa is better then him.

ya i know , but he's young so he won't drop , he will keep rising little by little ,so i won't be selling him now ;)

So were Vidic and Evra when they were first introduced into the Utd squad. Bit too early to write off Savic IMO.

So were Vidic and Evra when they were first introduced into the Utd squad. Bit too early to write off Savic IMO.

He's young but....he makes STUPID mistakes matey.You cant compare him with Vidic.