lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

He's young but....he makes STUPID mistakes matey.You cant compare him with Vidic.

All young defenders make mistakes, they get better with age. I'm not comparing him to Vidic in terms of ability, I'm comparing their introductions into the Prem....both were awful at the start of their career with their respective clubs

Some players just struggle with the initial pressure at big clubs and then grow into their role. Some never adapt and become better players elsewhere, Forlan for example

Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I give 5M' date=' Casemiro and Luc Casnos for Willian Borges, who I've recently heard that is near to sign with Chelsea.

I have 93M and a good Youth team with better midfielders than Casemiro, and Casnos seems that isn't phaving much time in Inter. It is a very competitive Gameworld.

What would you do? Thanks[/quote']

Help with this please haha

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Savic is young....I'll wait to see him in next season.If he'll be the same player and rubbish I doubt he can ever improve a lot.

BTW Rami for Skrtel+Pieters+Destro?

That's the spirit, he may become a better player yet :)

On the deal, Pieters is awful...only in the Dutch set-up due to their lack of quality at the back. Don't know much about Destro to be honest.

But the deal looks a little one sided to me. Skrtel is a very solid player and has a chance of reaching 91 at some point in the future IMO.

Offering Skrtel and Pieters would be enough for me but if you know Destro is not worth holding onto then it's worth it to get hold of Rami.

That's the spirit' date=' he may become a better player yet :)

On the deal, Pieters is awful...only in the Dutch set-up due to their lack of quality at the back. Don't know much about Destro to be honest.

But the deal looks a little one sided to me. Skrtel is a very solid player and has a chance of reaching 91 at some point in the future IMO.

Offering Skrtel and Pieters would be enough for me but if you know Destro is not worth holding onto then it's worth it to get hold of Rami.[/quote']

hmm what about Callejon+Skrtel+Destro for Rami.Im selling Rami.

Destro seems to be a good prospect and a starter for Siena (on loan from Genoa)

Savic is young....I'll wait to see him in next season.If he'll be the same player and rubbish I doubt he can ever improve a lot.

BTW Rami for Skrtel+Pieters+Destro?

ya that's what i mean he's young now , and he makes mistakes , that's how all young defenders do , we must wait and see him in the future

as for ur deal , i recommend Rami , he's a very very solid defender and i am sure that in the future he'll get a move to one of the big clubs in europe

he's a high quality defender

I give 5M' date=' Casemiro and Luc Casnos for Willian Borges, who I've recently heard that is near to sign with Chelsea.

I have 93M and a good Youth team with better midfielders than Casemiro, and Casnos seems that isn't phaving much time in Inter. It is a very competitive Gameworld.

i would sign Willian he s currently better then Casemiro.............

Yes, do it; Casemiro isn't playing well and Casnos rarely play in Inter

if u need a winger then go for it. but if there's sufficient wingers in ur team then i'd suggest you to keep the young players.

hmm what about Callejon+Skrtel+Destro for Rami.Im selling Rami.

Destro seems to be a good prospect and a starter for Siena (on loan from Genoa)

Destro is a very very good talent, he could go in Inter or Napoli or other big team next season, Callejon is a good player and he is doing well in Real(4 goals and 12 presence) and Skrtel is a good defender

Walker + Joel Obi = Shaqiri?

This is a tough one for me' date=' I would be getting Shaqiri.[/quote']

keep walker and obi they`ll get ratings change in the next review.

Albiol or Garay + 10 Mill?

Nilmar or Soldado + 8 Mill?

Khedira or J. Martinez + 18 Mill?

1. If you need the money Garay + 10 million, he's a solid 89 while Albiol is most likely going to drop.

2. Soldado + the money, again Soldado will probably hit 91 by the end of the season and Nilmar is out for a long while, and Villarreal are on the down.

3. Don't know much about either, but I have been told that Khedira can hit 93 in the future, while I don't know much about Martinez so go for the German.

And BTW, welcome to the forum!

Albiol or Garay + 10 Mill?

Nilmar or Soldado + 8 Mill?

Khedira or J. Martinez + 18 Mill?

deffo the bolded ones

Walker + Joel Obi = Shaqiri?

This is a tough one for me' date=' I would be getting Shaqiri.[/quote']

walker and obi

Khedira or Subotic?

i would go for subotic,although his performance so far wasn't like that of last year but i see him getting back his level ,

khedira is nothing special although playing for real madrid and germany, i can't see him above 92

Going to have a bit of money to spend so how do you think I should prioritze these players:

Shaqiri

Rami

Lucas (Sao Paulo)

Gameiro

Damiao

Marvin Martin

Moussa Sissokho

Add in any others at smaller clubs you think are better, Thanks

Going to have a bit of money to spend so how do you think I should prioritze these players:

Shaqiri

Rami

Lucas (Sao Paulo)

Gameiro

Damiao

Marvin Martin

Moussa Sissokho

Add in any others at smaller clubs you think are better' date=' Thanks[/quote']

1.Rami

2.Damiao

3.Gameiro

4.Lucas