lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Speaking of Shaqiri...

Shaqiri = Yarmolenko + £6M + Shaqiri back on loan for about half a season

Good deal for my Shaqiri?

Yep.I belive Yarmolenko got more talent then Shaqiri.

EDIT: Shaqiri will most probaly be asub for Munich

Guest <klhepworth.

Yep.I belive Yarmolenko got more talent then Shaqiri.

EDIT: Shaqiri will most probaly be asub for Munich

Cheers, I think it's a decent deal for me, and I also thought that but maybe he could replace Robben, which worries me a bit:cool:

Cheers' date=' I think it's a decent deal for me, and I also thought that but maybe he could replace Robben, which worries me a bit:cool:[/quote']

in his dreams maybe :D

Yarmolenko>Shaqiri...I watched both and more of Yarmolenko.That kid is phenomenal.

Guest <klhepworth.

in his dreams maybe :D

Yarmolenko>Shaqiri...I watched both and more of Yarmolenko.That kid is phenomenal.

Cheers mate:D

Do you think Rami will rise anytime soon and Is damiao due a rise in the next rating changes?

Yeah...Rami can rise because Valencia are a very very good team and he's a solid CB.

Damiao will get 89 in next changes and if Neymar is a 90..he should get 90 till end of season too..Damiao is a more complete player then Neymar,simply a goal machine.

Yeah...Rami can rise because Valencia are a very very good team and he's a solid CB.

Damiao will get 89 in next changes and if Neymar is a 90..he should get 90 till end of season too..Damiao is a more complete player then Neymar' date='simply a goal machine.[/quote']

Thanks put an offer in for both, Can you recommend a CM at a lower rated club that I can get who has a good future?

Okay I need some help, I have Krasic of Juventus who currently makes my first team, he however does not make the real life Juventus team so will most likely drop soon, I have been offered 12 million and Kevin De Bruyne for him. Is this a good deal and should I accept, I can replace krasic with my sub Menez in the short term and then I have a fair few promising youngsters too. The 12 million will not be of much use other than buying new prospects.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Okay I need some help' date=' I have Krasic of Juventus who currently makes my first team, he however does not make the real life Juventus team so will most likely drop soon, I have been offered 12 million and Kevin De Bruyne for him. Is this a good deal and should I accept, I can replace krasic with my sub Menez in the short term and then I have a fair few promising youngsters too. The 12 million will not be of much use other than buying new prospects.

Thanks in advance for the help.[/b']

its a good deal for you de bruyne will be 88 in the next review.

its a good deal for you de bruyne will be 88 in the next review.

cheers for the input mate, I though as much especially if he can return to the form of last season for the remainder of this, any more views?

Okay I need some help' date=' I have Krasic of Juventus who currently makes my first team, he however does not make the real life Juventus team so will most likely drop soon, I have been offered 12 million and Kevin De Bruyne for him. Is this a good deal and should I accept, I can replace krasic with my sub Menez in the short term and then I have a fair few promising youngsters too. The 12 million will not be of much use other than buying new prospects.

Thanks in advance for the help.[/b']

Given what you said in that last sentence, i'd ask for a bit more cash or perhaps another decent youngster. Krasic has been linked with big English clubs like Chelsea and Arsenal. He's also been linked with Liverpool.

I have the choice of signing either one of:

Sakho, CB, 90 (PSG)

Rami, CB, 91 (Valencia)

Two great defenders, my only problem is I have to choose. Cash is of importance, so I can only sign one of them.

My head says Rami, due to the fact he plays for a strong side, in a better league (therefore has a higher rating cap) and has impressed enough to earn future rises.

However Sakho is 5 years younger, and I have heard (not seen much of him unfortunately) he has great potential. I am aware he is capped at 91 in the French league (though in some cases this is raised to 92?)

I will probably choose Rami, due to the fact he is presently higher, and is in a better league - however if any of you know more about Sakho's potential rating / chances of moving in the next 2-3 years then any input is appreciated.

Whichever I choose would start, though I have Jones and Smalling as back-ups.

Thanks.

Given what you said in that last sentence' date=' i'd ask for a bit more cash or perhaps another decent youngster. Krasic has been linked with big English clubs like Chelsea and Arsenal. He's also been linked with Liverpool.[/quote']

The problem is he claims this is the maximum he can offer, which is why I'm lost?

I've just received an offer of 23M + Ribery for Ozil' date=' and frankly, I'm at a loss. Money doesn't matter.

What do you guys think?[/quote']

I'd probably leave it mate, Ozil's at a better club but not sure he could reach a rating higher than Ribery's, but he can equal it for sure. But whatever choice you make there's no loser really.

I have the choice of signing either one of:

Sakho' date=' CB, 90 (PSG)

Rami, CB, 91 (Valencia)

Two great defenders, my only problem is I have to choose. Cash is of importance, so I can only sign one of them.

My head says Rami, due to the fact he plays for a strong side, in a better league (therefore has a higher rating cap) and has impressed enough to earn future rises.

However Sakho is 5 years younger, and I have heard (not seen much of him unfortunately) he has great potential. I am aware he is capped at 91 in the French league (though in some cases this is raised to 92?)

I will probably choose Rami, due to the fact he is presently higher, and is in a better league - however if any of you know more about Sakho's potential rating / chances of moving in the next 2-3 years then any input is appreciated.

Whichever I choose would start, though I have Jones and Smalling as back-ups.

Thanks.[/quote']

Both are good defenders. Rami is sublime though. I think that Sakho is being watched by a number of Premier League clubs.

I think in the next 12 months or so, Rami will remail higher than Sakho...but long term, I think Sakho will get a big move to a tope club in the Premiership and potentially rise above Rami.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I'd probably leave it mate' date=' Ozil's at a better club but not sure he could reach a rating higher than Ribery's, but he can equal it for sure. But whatever choice you make there's no loser really.[/quote']

Thanks!

I doubt Ozil will reach 96' date=' so it depends on who you can buy with these 23 millions[/quote']

I have almost 200M in my bank account, so this 23 million won't make a difference.

Both are good defenders. Rami is sublime though. I think that Sakho is being watched by a number of Premier League clubs.

I think in the next 12 months or so' date=' Rami will remail higher than Sakho...but long term, I think Sakho will get a big move to a tope club in the Premiership and potentially rise above Rami.[/quote']

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

I've decided to opt with Rami, I believe he has the ability to rise in the future. Whilst Sakho has amazing potential I feel my youths have great potential for the future, and Rami and Hummels as a CB pairing have quality and can also both improve.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Thanks!

I have almost 200M in my bank account' date=' so this 23 million won't make a difference.[/quote']

I would keep Ozil. He's quite a few years younger, their ratings are almost identical and he plays for a better club and (arguably) national team.

Ribery is playing at his peak, and so will soon be past his best. Wingers usually play worse at around the age of 30, e.g. Arshavin, Malouda etc...

It's a no-brainer for me. Keep Ozil, especially if you are in it for the long-term.