lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Okay I need some help' date=' I have Krasic of Juventus who currently makes my first team, he however does not make the real life Juventus team so will most likely drop soon, I have been offered 12 million and Kevin De Bruyne for him. Is this a good deal and should I accept, I can replace krasic with my sub Menez in the short term and then I have a fair few promising youngsters too. The 12 million will not be of much use other than buying new prospects.

Thanks in advance for the help.[/b']

Anyone else? Sorry for asking just stumped, the manager also claims thats the max they can offer

Krasic may drop 1 when the next ratings are done, but someone else big will buy him. I've got him in a GC, and I'm keeping him, because I believe he can reignite his career when he leaves Juve. Hope he moves now lol!

De Brunye is a good prospect but he's admitted he's expecting to go straight out on loan, and won't sniff the Chelsea first team for some time.

Anyone else? Sorry for asking just stumped' date=' the manager also claims thats the max they can offer[/quote']

Krasic may drop to 90 at the next review. I'd keep him though. A few 'big' clubs are interested in him and we have no idea of knowing whether De Bruyne makes it at Chelsea. Can't see De Bruyne reaching 90 within the next 18 months. He certainly has the potential to be a 90+ player, but that's the key word right there, potential.

Anyone else? Sorry for asking just stumped' date=' the manager also claims thats the max they can offer[/quote']

On the other hand, you have Menez (who is a very good player). So, if you are in it for the long-term, then you should perhaps do the deal. After all, Krasic is not getting any younger.

I've just received an offer of 23M + Ribery for Ozil' date=' and frankly, I'm at a loss. Money doesn't matter.

What do you guys think?[/quote']

keep Ozil/he ll be 96 one day-------and Ribery is overrated on SM his impact is same as Nani in MU so he should be around 93---i believe he ll drop except Bayern go straight in CL final /or France win some big competition which is highly unlikly

Anyone else? Sorry for asking just stumped' date=' the manager also claims thats the max they can offer[/quote']I'd keep hold of Krasic and hope he moves on. De Brunye has a lot of work to do in order to get 90+ IMO.
On the other hand' date=' you have Menez (who is a very good player). So, if you are in it for the long-term, then you should perhaps do the deal. [b']After all, Krasic is not getting any younger[/b].
Hes only 27 :rolleyes:

Thanks everyone! I'll keep Ozil.

keep Ozil/he ll be 96 one day-------and Ribery is overrated on SM his impact is same as Nani in MU so he should be around 93---i believe he ll drop except Bayern go straight in CL final /or France win some big competition which is highly unlikly

That's basically what I was thinking myself.

Its official... Shaqiri moving to bayern. I've just made an offer for him in my gw. I dont think the manager realizes the move yet. Which move do you think makes more sense, ad which one is he more likely to accept:

Schurrle= Shaqiri

or

Ganso + Thorgan Hazard= Shaqiri?

Are either of these worth it given Shaqiri moving to bayern?

Its official... Shaqiri moving to bayern. I've just made an offer for him in my gw. I dont think the manager realizes the move yet. Which move do you think makes more sense' date=' ad which one is he more likely to accept:

Schurrle= Shaqiri

or

Ganso + Thorgan Hazard= Shaqiri?

Are either of these worth it given Shaqiri moving to bayern?[/quote']

imo ganso and thorgan.

If u had these in ur squad, all with different level of

concerns, whom will u sell and why?

MARCHISIO, Claudio

AQUILANI, Alberto

AFELLAY, Ibrahim

MARIN, Marko

TURAN, Arda

EDERSON, Honorato

NILMAR, Honorato

FALCAO, Radamel $1

If u had these in ur squad' date=' all with different level of

concerns, whom will u sell and why?

[b']MARCHISIO, Claudio[/b]

AQUILANI, Alberto

AFELLAY, Ibrahim

MARIN, Marko

TURAN, Arda

EDERSON, Honorato

NILMAR, Honorato

FALCAO, Radamel

I would keep those in bold, and sell the ones in italics. The rest are 50/50's, IMO.