Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

1. Rogerio Ceni is my main keeper.

2. My defenders are Garay' date=' Naldo, Dunne, Arne Friedrich, Gamberini, Fabiano Eller and Lell.

3. Well i use only 3 defenders in 3-5-2 with fast tempo and attacking style.

I may be able to get Luis Miguel from Valencia but i see he hasn't much games this season, i may swap Friedrich and Marcelinho for him, would this be a better deal ?[/quote']

In my opinion this is a much better deal especially with the style you play. Luis Miguel is still a national team regular and consider the Euros are coming his rating is unlikely to go down. Also you have a player who will play for tope sides for many years owing to the general dearth of great full backs in football in general. I would certainly go for this deal. Also remember SM are currently working on a new match engine which will incorporate injuries to GKs so I still feel James is worth keeping despite his age. GKs will become more important when the new match engine commences and if worst comes to worst, you could always sell him in a years time for no doubt a considerable sum ;) . I suspect David James will continue to play into his 40s :eek: so I would keep him.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

In my opinion this is a much better deal especially with the style you play. Luis Miguel is still a national team regular and consider the Euros are coming his rating is unlikely to go down. Also you have a player who will play for tope sides for many years owing to the general dearth of great full backs in football in general. I would certainly go for this deal. Also remember SM are currently working on a new match engine which will incorporate injuries to GKs so I still feel James is worth keeping despite his age. GKs will become more important when the new match engine commences and if worst comes to worst' date=' you could always sell him in a years time for no doubt a considerable sum ;) . I suspect David James will continue to play into his 40s :eek: so I would keep him.[/quote']

Ok thanks , rep for your help.

ive been offered thesse deals ne of them worth buying im man u

J CRUZ = £5m

S Maxwell = £15m

W Samuel = £15m

Luis Figo = £4m

M Materazzi = £7m

Of that list and the values shown only Cruz and Maxwell appear value for money. But if you have the starting Man U squad I wouldn't get any of them, your squad has a good mix of youth and experience and is relatively well covered in all positions. Maybe the only position you need to consider is CM whilst Anderson develops and as Scholes enters his final years. Hope that helps.

well this is my squad m8 so if you could make ne suggestions on players who could rise decently or will stay at 91 plus thanks and also who could i sell

HEATON, Thomas G

VAN DER SAR, Edwin G

EVRA, Patrice LB/LM

SIMPSON, Danny RB

BARZAGLI, Andrea CB

CATHCART, Craig CB

VIDIC, Nemanja CB

BROWN, Wes CB/RB

FERDINAND, Rio CB/DM

RICHARDS, Micah CB/RB

GIGGS, Ryan LM/AM

EAGLES, Chris RM

JONES, Ritchie DM/CM

HARGREAVES, Owen DM/CM

SCHOLES, Paul CM/AM

ANDERSON, Luis AM/CM

ELANO, Blumer AM/RM

BEN ARFA, Hatem W/F

RONALDO, Cristiano W/f

BENZEMA, Karim F

TEVEZ, Carlos F/AM

ROONEY, Wayne F

HUNTELAAR, Klaas-Jan CF

SAHA, Louis

Do you think this is a good deal ?

Toure for Quaresma and 6M

My LM/RM/W are Seedorf' date=' Silva, Ronaldo, Rosicky

And my centre back's are Puyol,Meira,Chivu,Ferdinand,Richards,Berezutsky and few other lower rated players....[/quote']

Regarding this deal it's completed, think i've done a good deal anyway!

fabregas = 40 mill plus nasri and rooben should i accept

If you have a decent winger as backup then I'd accept if you're buying fabregas.

If you're selling I'd reject it straight

hargreaves for baptista straight swap worth it

Well it's an AM for a DM so if you're getting Baptista, make sure you have a good DM (preferably young) as backup). If you're getting Hargreaves, then have a good AM.

I'd personally do Hargreaves for Baptista if you're getting the Brazilian as he's having a good season with the galactico's. I'd rather Baptista to Hargreaves.

I'd like to get more opinions on this deal:

David Silva = Simao + 20mil

Who wins?

Well Simao is older than Silva so there is a disadvantage there. But they are both doing well for their respective teams.

If you're getting Simao then my opinion is that its a decent deal if you can get a young winger on top (unless you already have one).

Don't often use this thread but i am in need of some help.

First of all, I would like to point out that this is in a Gold Championship where i am Hertha Berlin earning 3-5 mil for every home game, so money is not really a problem.

Someone has offered Mike ZONNEVELD (88) (of PSV in real life) and 8 mil for Pander (89) (FC Shalke in Real life)

Pander being my player,

My question is who is playing better in real life and who will be rated higher in a few rounds of ratings?

thanks for who ever answers, a rep will be involved for good quick help ;)

Don't often use this thread but i am in need of some help.

First of all' date=' I would like to point out that this is in a Gold Championship where i am Hertha Berlin earning 3-5 mil for every home game, so money is not really a problem.

Someone has offered Mike ZONNEVELD (88) (of PSV in real life) and 8 mil for Pander (89) (FC Shalke in Real life)

Pander being my player,

My question is who is playing better in real life and who will be rated higher in a few rounds of ratings?

thanks for who ever answers, a rep will be involved for good quick help ;)[/quote']

I don't know anything about Mike Zonneveld but I do know some stuff about Pander:

The main issue with Pander is playing time. He has only played one game since the last German changes. This is due to injury however his last game played was this weekend. He didn't play well. After starting for the German national squad he was a big hype here on the forums however he has been performing very bad for Shalke. He did play 1 Champions league game but he just hasn't been playing since. I predict that he'll drop from his current 89 to 88. Unfortunately this is what injuries cause but I think he'll bounce back just like Klasnic did.

Cheers, hope this helps/influences your decision.

I don't know anything about Mike Zonneveld but I do know some stuff about Pander:

The main issue with Pander is playing time. He has only played one game since the last German changes. This is due to injury however his last game played was this weekend. He didn't play well. After starting for the German national squad he was a big hype here on the forums however he has been performing very bad for Shalke. He did play 1 Champions league game but he just hasn't been playing since. I predict that he'll drop from his current 89 to 88. Unfortunately this is what injuries cause but I think he'll bounce back just like Klasnic did.

Cheers' date=' hope this helps/influences your decision.[/quote']

thanks for that ;), you will get your rep like promised:D,

can anyone help me with Mike Zonneveld, he is an 88 right now, is he likely to make 89 and can i have more opinions on this deal

hey all

i currently own a barcelona

with ronaldo as a winger in addition to ashley young

walcott is in an unmanged club and money is not a prob for me...

My question is should i buy walcott and replace young?

Whos better? young or walcott?

keep in mind up and coming english ratings:o

Thanks in advance:) :)