Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Luka MODRIC and Bacary SAGNA for Thiago SILVA.

I Will Get Silva

Bit too much for me. Even though I believe Sagna isnt a solid 92 atm I still think it's a bit on the expensive side.

Unless you have good cover for Modric I would keep your two players.

Silva is a fantastic CB to have pacey, strong and intelligent but it's still a bit on the expensive side unless you have the likes of Fabregas Ozil etc in place of Modders.

Luka MODRIC and Bacary SAGNA for Thiago SILVA.

I Will Get Silva

i would go for thiago

Out of the these sets of players' date=' who do i sell?

Rooney, Villa, Higuain, Benzema, Neymar

Fabregas, Sneijder, Silva, Gotze, Sahin

Pick one from each.

I'm thinking Sahin and Villa/Neymar?[/quote']

i would say villa and sneijder

sahin is a great player , just need minutes, now that di maria , benzema , lassana , are out for a month (max) he will be getting minutes

sneijder is disappointing , game after game

Bit too much for me. Even though I believe Sagna isnt a solid 92 atm I still think it's a bit on the expensive side.

Unless you have good cover for Modric I would keep your two players.

Silva is a fantastic CB to have pacey' date=' strong and intelligent but it's still a bit on the expensive side unless you have the likes of Fabregas Ozil etc in place of Modders.[/quote']

My Squad

RB = LAHM

LB = COLE

CB = Nesta & Pique

DM/CM = BUSQUETS & ALONSO

AM = PJANIC, RODRIGUEZ, Silva & GERRARD

What Know? :D

Cesc Fabregas for my Nasri' date=' Pastore and 25mil.

Just to put things in perspective, I have 250 mil so cash is no problem, and I have ozil, muller, xabi, sahin, gotze, vidal and bender as my + 90 central players...Not including nasri and pastore...

so buy fabregas or not? :)[/quote']

YES. You've no need for cash.

Your strength/quality in depth means you've no need for Nasri + Pastore.

Fabregas will rise to 96 at some point and is a quality player that will add to your strength.

Do ittttt!

Just to put things in perspective, I have 250 mil so cash is no problem, and I have ozil, muller, xabi, sahin, gotze, vidal and bender as my + 90 central players...Not including nasri and pastore...

Yeah,do it.

Yeah mate definatly do it. You clearly have the depth for it.

100% agree with people here, definitely do it ASAP.

My Squad

RB = LAHM

LB = COLE

CB = Nesta & Pique

DM/CM = BUSQUETS & ALONSO

AM = PJANIC' date=' RODRIGUEZ, Silva & GERRARD

What Know? :D[/quote']

Well you dont need Sagna but that wasnt the issue.

Nesta is solid on his rating for now he's still a great CB and Pique is the best CB to have in SM. I still think you are overpaying though for Silva.

I would try Gerrard and Sagna instead. You don't really need silva as Busquets can play CB (and wont lose that for years) and Nesta and Pique are both very safe on their ratings. I'd keep Modric and Sagna tbh.

M'villa by a mile.

Jovetic is a good talent but M'villa is the best young (U21) DM around.

M'vila by a mile?I need explications on this.

Depends what position do you need first.

2nd.M'vila and Jovetic are 2 of the best talents from their leagues.Jovetic playing in a better one(in statistics) and for a better team.hes a huge talent strongly linked with big clubs.M'vila is playing for Rennes and is future of French though.Between these 2 guys...depends what position u need.

M'vila by a mile?I need explications on this.

Depends what position do you need first.

2nd.M'vila and Jovetic are 2 of the best talents from their leagues.Jovetic playing in a better one(in statistics) and for a better team.hes a huge talent strongly linked with big clubs.M'vila is playing for Rennes and is future of French though.Between these 2 guys...depends what position u need.

Don't get me wrong I understand Jovetic is a highly talented dribbler and a good player I am a fan of him myself :)

But M'villa is the best DM prospect out there. He is solid, can tackle, has a good range of passing and I can see him moving soon to a bigger club then Rennes.

Jovetic is obviously a good creative talent but there are a lot of better players in his position around.

I cannot think of a single U21 DM that is better the M'villa and I am open to suggestions.

I also believe long term M'villa has the potential to hit a 94 rating whereas I do not see Jovetic surpassing 92 (like Vucinic)

I hope my explanation has helped you understand my original comments better :)

i dont really need them but i have some extra cash and they are both available because i have busquets' date='fabregas,ozil,muller,di maria,mata,ronaldo,messi,rooney,aguero,benzema and pato.[/quote']

Definitely M'villa then.

You only have one DM in Busquets and 10 players

Fabregas(AM),

ozil(AM),

muller(AM),

mata(AM),

ronaldo(FWD),

messi(FWD/AM),

rooney(FWD/AM),

aguero(FWD/AM),

benzema(FWD) and

pato(FWD) who can play AM/FWD

M'villa is much more useful to your team.