Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I need some players that are valutated 82-86' date=' that will raise 90+ in the future..[/quote']

Varane 86 cb/dm

Fontas 86 cb

Tello 82 fwd/wing

Cuenca 84 fwd/wing

Oxlade Chamberlain 83 wing/am

Cleverly cm/am

Bartra cb/rb

Isco Am/wing

theres a few

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Varane 86 cb/dm

Cuenca 84 fwd/wing

Oxlade Chamberlain 83 wing/am

Isco 85 Am/wing

IMO those players are your priority buys.

Varane should cost about 4 million

Cuenca about 2m

Oxlade about 3m

and Isco 4/5m

So I'd probably buy Varane Cuenca and Oxlade and then maybe buy a player like Mateo Kovacic for about 0.44 million who is 17 75 rated and will rise to at least 80.

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hummels 26.1 Vidic 31.2 or Silva 27.3?

Which CB would you get. Sold Puyol have Pique and Busquets at CB currently who would you get?

Cash is still useful

Also

Rooney 31.6 Aguero 29.7 Van Persie 27.0 which would you rather

I will have about 70 million to spend and can only pick one of the defenders and one of the strikers as the rest of the cash is going into depth not pure quality

Hummels 26.1 Vidic 31.2 or Silva 27.3?

Which CB would you get. Sold Puyol have Pique and Busquets at CB currently who would you get?

Cash is still useful

Also

Rooney 31.6 or Van Persie 27.0 which would you rather

I will have about 70 million to spend and can only pick one of the defenders and one of the strikers as the rest of the cash is going into depth not pure quality

I would go for Thiago Silva at Centre back.

EDIT: Up front Rooney would be my first choice just ahead of Aguero and Van Persie would be last.

I would go for Thiago Silva at Centre back.

EDIT: Up front Rooney would be my first choice just ahead of Aguero and Van Persie would be last.

I reckon I'll end up getting Rooney and Silva then. Vidic's injury worried me a bit and I can wait to buy Hummels 2nd season I guess.

Really the upfront problem was between Aguero and Rooney cos if Aguero rises to 95 I'd rather have him due to his age but I guess Rooney is solid 95 so may aswell spend the extra cash to get him.

Cheers for your help repped :)

I reckon I'll end up getting Rooney and Silva then. Vidic's injury worried me a bit and I can wait to buy Hummels 2nd season I guess.

Really the upfront problem was between Aguero and Rooney cos if Aguero rises to 95 I'd rather have him due to his age but I guess Rooney is solid 95 so may aswell spend the extra cash to get him.

Cheers for your help repped :)

No prob mate :)

Yeah In defence Vidic puts me off cause the injury and i would personally rather spend a extra £1.2m on a very solid 94 starter for Brazil than a talented 92 rated because the amount of money.

Totally agree with the striker situation but yeah rooney is a solid 95 anyway :)

Remember these words ok....

It's all paper talk.

1) Ferdinand hasn't been at his best for about 2 seasons now I watch him week in week out at Old Trafford and I can tell you his performances have not been top notch for a while Vidic has been carrying him and making him look ok. That doesnt mean he is going to leave for the USA.

2)He's one of the highest paid players at United and is still very much a part of the team I honestly see Ferdinand retiring at United and just because a player is old it does not mean they are automatically going to leave the club especially one like United with the likes of Giggs and Scholes.

I know you like your rumors and you'll not accept this but that's reality.

I agree Rami has been excellent for Valencia this season and will probably rise to 92 to reflect this but he will not get a move to;

Barcelona' date=' because they have[b'] Puyol [/b]Pique Busquets Mascherano and youth.

Madrid, they have Pepe Ramos Carvahlo and youth (varane and co)

Milan, they have Nesta, Thiago Silva Mexes etc

United, they have Vidic Ferdinand Jones Smalling Evans and youth

cheers :P

1) real are long term admirers of vidic there were RUMORS that real are after him(almost impossible). whenever Evans play he is disaster and he is not man u quality. feredinand is getting older jones or smalling looks better than him sometimes. so man u back line is will happily welcome a new man.

2) nesta will retire soon (2-3 yrs max) besides there are RUMORS about a peppe +30 mil swap of silva by real. barcelona is looking for a natural successor for puyol they have targeted siva last summer we can expect a massive barca bid for silva .

3)carvalho is getting old ramos is paired with pepe varne is not ready for such a big stage. again pepe swap for siva is to be considered.

so you can't say that all clubs are happy with their back lines and that they don't need reenforcements

Ibrahimovic or van Persie?

rvp for me

my cech for buffon or valdes

my lloris for mario gomez.

I will have ter stegen for backup.

buffon ' date=' so get gomez

1) real are long term admirers of vidic there were RUMORS that real are after him(almost impossible). whenever Evans play he is disaster and he is not man u quality. feredinand is getting older jones or smalling looks better than him sometimes. so man u back line is will happily welcome a new man.

2) nesta will retire soon (2-3 yrs max) besides there are RUMORS about a peppe +30 mil swap of silva by real. barcelona is looking for a natural successor for puyol they have targeted siva last summer we can expect a massive barca bid for silva .

3)carvalho is getting old ramos is paired with pepe varne is not ready for such a big stage. again pepe swap for siva is to be considered.

so you can't say that all clubs are happy with their back lines and that they don't need reenforcements

i totally agree with u , i wanted to tell him exactly the same words that u just said , but i found it pointless coz he is not ready to listen anyone,any way thnks u made my point ;)

turan or lennon?

lennon for me

should i get rid of otamendi + cash for negredo? negredo hasnt been scoring goals but i hear that he's highly rated. i dont know a lot about otamendi' date=' what should i do?[/quote']

i like negredo, but it all comes back to ur squad , do u need a defender or a striker , see what position do u need and go for it

Pedro + Ivanovic for Pique?

deff pique

Pedro + Ivanovic for Pique?

You're getting Pique? Absolutely!

should i get rid of otamendi + cash for negredo? negredo hasnt been scoring goals but i hear that he's highly rated. i dont know a lot about otamendi' date=' what should i do?[/quote']

Negredo won't rise but neither will Otamendi so if you need a 90 rated striker I'd do it.

turan or lennon?

Lennon for me.

Ibrahimovic or van Persie?

Tough one' date=' right now I'd say Ibra as he's doing well for a good Milan side so he'll defo keep his 96. But if RvP can get a move to a bigger club he can hit 95 and he's still a few years younger than Ibra.

So probably short/mid term Ibra, long term defo RvP.

my cech for buffon or valdes

my lloris for mario gomez.

I will have ter stegen for backup.

Go for Valdes, he won't rise but he'll definately stay and he's a lot younger than Buffon.

If its the same team as where you'll get Valdes then yes, you don't need 2 90+ rated GK's as they rarely get injured.

Riferimento: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I have to give two of the following players to receive Bale' date=' what two are the worst for you?

Jovetic

Reus

James Rodriguez

Eriksen

Remy

I could perhaps give Ramsey, but I'm not sure.

What players would you offer? Thanks[/quote']

Remy+Rodriguez

All the players mentioned are great talents, but Bale is worth a sacrifice :) Rodriguez will rise a lot, but if you have to sacrifice someone, the players mentioned are the one I'd give ;)

Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hello everyone :)

I manage Real Madrid in a competitive GW.. I'm trying to have a deal with Borussia Dortmund as the other manager has asked me a Fwd between Benzema and Higuain.. He's quite expert, so I'll prob manage to have a fair deal for both of us :)

First question: who should I sell between Benzema and Higuain? I've watched almost every Real Madrid match and I know that ATM Benzema is a better choice, but I've always thought that Higuain is better than the french player.. What are your opinions?

Second question: I'd like to see at least one or two among Hummels, Gotze, Reus and Lewandowski in my team.. So which deal would be fair? Would Gotze+Reus for Benzema be so bad for me? (I might add other RM players too)

Any help appreciated, thx in advance :D

I manage Real Madrid in a competitive GW.. I'm trying to have a deal with Borussia Dortmund as the other manager has asked me a Fwd between Benzema and Higuain.. He's quite expert' date=' so I'll prob manage to have a fair deal for both of us :)

[u']First question[/u]: who should I sell between Benzema and Higuain? I've watched almost every Real Madrid match and I know that ATM Benzema is a better choice, but I've always thought that Higuain is better than the french player.. What are your opinions?

Second question: I'd like to see at least one or two among Hummels, Gotze, Reus and Lewandowski in my team.. So which deal would be fair? Would Gotze+Reus for Benzema be so bad for me? (I might add other RM players too)

I prefer Benzema over Higuain tbh, and Gotze+Reus for Benzema is immense, even Gotze for Benzema is good.

I manage Real Madrid in a competitive GW.. I'm trying to have a deal with Borussia Dortmund as the other manager has asked me a Fwd between Benzema and Higuain.. He's quite expert' date=' so I'll prob manage to have a fair deal for both of us :)

[u']First question[/u]: who should I sell between Benzema and Higuain? I've watched almost every Real Madrid match and I know that ATM Benzema is a better choice, but I've always thought that Higuain is better than the french player.. What are your opinions?

I would rather sell Higuain,because Benzema is playing much more than Higuain.

And I would sell Higuain probably for Hummels and Gotze if you can do that..Or Gotze+Reus,it is a decent deal for you,because gotze is a future star,deff 93+ rated player and Reus is great talent as well,he can rise over 90 easily.

Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I have to give two of the following players to receive Bale' date=' what two are the worst for you?

Jovetic

Reus

James Rodriguez

Eriksen

Remy

I could perhaps give Ramsey, but I'm not sure.

What players would you offer? Thanks[/quote']

Tbh i think out of all of those you cant give away rodriguez, reus, jovetic or eriksen.

if you can get bale for remy and ramsey youve got yourself a good deal!

ive got him in my team - although he's been playing a lot he would be 4th choice in his position for arsenal with wilshere back (arteta and wilshere, rosiscky playing well too)