Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hello everyone :)

I manage Real Madrid in a competitive GW.. I'm trying to have a deal with Borussia Dortmund as the other manager has asked me a Fwd between Benzema and Higuain.. He's quite expert' date=' so I'll prob manage to have a fair deal for both of us :)

[u']First question[/u]: who should I sell between Benzema and Higuain? I've watched almost every Real Madrid match and I know that ATM Benzema is a better choice, but I've always thought that Higuain is better than the french player.. What are your opinions?

Second question: I'd like to see at least one or two among Hummels, Gotze, Reus and Lewandowski in my team.. So which deal would be fair? Would Gotze+Reus for Benzema be so bad for me? (I might add other RM players too)

Any help appreciated, thx in advance :D

I prefer Benzema over Higuain tbh, and Gotze+Reus for Benzema is immense, even Gotze for Benzema is good.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Hello everyone :)

I manage Real Madrid in a competitive GW.. I'm trying to have a deal with Borussia Dortmund as the other manager has asked me a Fwd between Benzema and Higuain.. He's quite expert' date=' so I'll prob manage to have a fair deal for both of us :)

[u']First question[/u]: who should I sell between Benzema and Higuain? I've watched almost every Real Madrid match and I know that ATM Benzema is a better choice, but I've always thought that Higuain is better than the french player.. What are your opinions?

Second question: I'd like to see at least one or two among Hummels, Gotze, Reus and Lewandowski in my team.. So which deal would be fair? Would Gotze+Reus for Benzema be so bad for me? (I might add other RM players too)

Any help appreciated, thx in advance :D

I would rather sell Higuain,because Benzema is playing much more than Higuain.

And I would sell Higuain probably for Hummels and Gotze if you can do that..Or Gotze+Reus,it is a decent deal for you,because gotze is a future star,deff 93+ rated player and Reus is great talent as well,he can rise over 90 easily.

Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I have to give two of the following players to receive Bale' date=' what two are the worst for you?

Jovetic

Reus

James Rodriguez

Eriksen

Remy

I could perhaps give Ramsey, but I'm not sure.

What players would you offer? Thanks[/quote']

Tbh i think out of all of those you cant give away rodriguez, reus, jovetic or eriksen.

if you can get bale for remy and ramsey youve got yourself a good deal!

ive got him in my team - although he's been playing a lot he would be 4th choice in his position for arsenal with wilshere back (arteta and wilshere, rosiscky playing well too)

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

1) real are long term admirers of vidic there were RUMORS that real are after him(almost impossible). whenever Evans play he is disaster and he is not man u quality. feredinand is getting older jones or smalling looks better than him sometimes. so man u back line is will happily welcome a new man.

2) nesta will retire soon (2-3 yrs max) besides there are RUMORS about a peppe +30 mil swap of silva by real. barcelona is looking for a natural successor for puyol they have targeted siva last summer we can expect a massive barca bid for silva .

3)carvalho is getting old ramos is paired with pepe varne is not ready for such a big stage. again pepe swap for siva is to be considered.

so you can't say that all clubs are happy with their back lines and that they don't need reenforcements

They are all just rumors though I understand that big clubs are linked to players all the time but they are rumors. I would never use a rumor as 100% proof or as the only reason to buy player which is what Mudito did which is the only reason myself and other forumers got involved.

1)

I know there are rumors about vidic but they are just that and I have already explained that just because there are rumors doesnt mean it will happen and it is not a reason to sell a player. Evans is a decent enough squad player for United. I've seen him play all his games at Old Trafford and to be fair to him more recently he has looked a lot more assured at CB. He's not top quality but he's not there to be first choice he's good enough for back up. Ferdinand is getting old but you've said it yourself Jones and Smalling look better then him at times so I wonder who might replace him? Yes that's right Jones and Smalling who will be the future CB pairing. So no United don't need a CB now.

2)

2/3 years is not soon. 1 year or end of season retirement is soon. So they have no need to replace him anytime soon. Again we are back to rumors and speculation. Their is nothing wrong about discussing rumors on the appropriate threads but using a rumor and stating it a fact (which I know you havent done) is what was the problem as it is offering bad advice.

3) Rumors again. Real Madrid are currently top of La Liga with the current defence they have they are not conceding much and none of the players are unhappy or old enough to be retiring. Real Madrid are also steadily bleeding in Varane who yes isn't ready right now to take over but he doesnt need to be ready now as Real will still have the quality CB's they have now for another 2 years or so. I understand the logic behind it all but they are just rumors and they should not be stated or used as facts to offer advice as it is misleading and unhelpful.

But thank you for making all your points clear but all the proposed moves you hinted at are rumors.

i totally agree with u ' date=' i wanted to tell him exactly the same words that u just said , but i found it pointless coz he is not ready to listen anyone,any way thnks u made my point ;)

[/quote']

I listened to all the rumors and all your points. The fact that I disagree with what you were saying does not make me ignorant or imply that I have not listened to what you have said which is what a lot of forumers incorrectly assume. It is possible for someone to hear everything you say understand your reasons for saying it yet still disagree.

All I am really asking is in future not to offer advice based on rumors because it's very misleading for newer members of the forum.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

My David Luiz for Joao Moutinho?

My Other Cb/def:

Kompany

Vertoghen

Lovren

Dede

Smalling

Ruiz

My Other CM

Arturo Vidal

Sahin

Mvila

Am:

ozil

gotze

So should i do the deal or not?

Yes, you should IMO.. Luiz is nothing special, whereas Moutinho would already be 92 rated if he wans't playing in Portugal.. Moreover you are well covered enough to lose Luiz and you need a CM ;)

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I prefer Benzema over Higuain tbh' date=' and Gotze+Reus for Benzema is immense, even Gotze for Benzema is good.[/quote']
I would rather sell Higuain' date='because Benzema is playing much more than Higuain.

And I would sell Higuain probably for Hummels and Gotze if you can do that..Or Gotze+Reus,it is a decent deal for you,because gotze is a future star,deff 93+ rated player and Reus is great talent as well,he can rise over 90 easily.[/quote']

Thx both, I think that I'm going to involve Gotze first and then the best I can get :D Must spread, but you are always ready to help me, thx a lot mates :)

Riferimento: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Welbeck or Chicharito? Who would you prefer to have? Thanks.

Chicharito.. I know that he's not the world best striker, but nowadays finding a Fwd with those abilities is not easy.. Great positional sense, very fast next to the goal and acrobatically good.. IMO he'll reach a 92/93 rating without troubles :)

Welbeck is a great talent, but IMO he's not as good as other similar players ;)

Welbeck or Chicharito? Who would you prefer to have? Thanks.

Hard one' date='but I preffer Welbeck tbh,Chicharito is more CF,he is always on the right place and he is scoring very often when he is playing,but on the other side,Welbeck is trying his best,he is very useful to the team,but the only thing that I do not like on Welbeck is his final shot,he is not so effective like Chicha,Chicha needs one or two chances to score,and Welbeck needs more than that..But I would probably go for Welbeck,I think that he is playing great with Rooney and that he is more useful to the team than Chicharito..I know that he is rated lower,but still he will deff rise now and Chicha will probably keep his raiting,but I think that Welbeck has a bright future.

My David Luiz for Joao Moutinho?

My Other Cb/def:

Kompany

Vertoghen

Lovren

Dede

Smalling

Ruiz

My Other CM

Arturo Vidal

Sahin

Mvila

Am:

ozil

gotze

So should i do the deal or not?

I would probably do it.

What about Fabian Delph?

Keep or Sell ?

I remembered him playing a few matches earlier this season, but I watch every Villa game and he hasn't played since the 4th or 5th game or so, he was good in his first few appearances to the season though, i think he has been loaned out back to Leeds or another championship side which isn't great

He's not the best but decent, however, there are a ton of better talents in his position, esp Maher

What about Fabian Delph?

Keep or Sell ?

Sell good talent who has been unlucky with injurys has potential to Play at a good level, hasn't cut it at Villa and is out for the remainder of the season with a ankle injury therefore has been sent back to villa after being at Leeds on loan.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Yes' date=' you should IMO.. Luiz is nothing special, whereas Moutinho would already be 92 rated if he wans't playing in Portugal.. Moreover you are well covered enough to lose Luiz and you need a CM ;)[/quote']

Yeh I thought as much just I thought I had more competition in the middle than at the back, cheers mate any one else have an idea? :)

Re: Riferimento: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Welbeck looks like someone who can emulate the complete centre forward.

Chicharito on the other hand is something like a one-trick pony. Very good as a poacher, very effective only in some types of games. In the modern game, the best players cannot be too direct, best strikers are players like RVP/Rooney/Ibra/Aguero... they can score, create, hold, and excellent technical skills. Among the EPL youngsters, Balotelli, Sturridge and Welbeck has most potential to go there.

SM wise it is too early to tell, but looking at things now, Chicharito has potential to go 91/92.. while Welbeck is 92/93. Who will reach there first and eventually is still questionable.

Got offered 25M for Marchisio. With this money I can buy Xabi Alonso' date=' Yaya Toure, or Mascherano. I'm leaning towards Alonso now![/quote']

Get Alonso with that cash then. By far the best DM around and actually deserves to rise to 95 IMO. Toure is great and so is Mascherano but Alonso is so much better :) plus you'll actually have some cash left over from the 25M you get :)

I hope i havent offended anyone with my previous post' date=' im sorry if i did!

On a side note, any opinions on the next CM to reach 93/94/95?

Thanks in advance mates.[/quote']

It's incredibly hard to predict the next CM tbh AM and I could name a few.

Players who could potentially hit those rating who play CM

Wilshere (if he keeps injury free)

Modric (outside chance at peaking at 94)

M'villa

Martinez

If im honest with you it will take a while for the next generation of CM's to reach 93+ levels. All the current older players aren't good enough to rise to this level or they are already at this level.

It'll be IMO another 1/2 years before we see a new 93+ CM (please note that by CM I dont include AM of which their are a few who can reach those ratings soon)

Hope that helps you :)

Got offered 25M for Marchisio. With this money I can buy Xabi Alonso' date=' Yaya Toure, or Mascherano. I'm leaning towards Alonso now![/quote']

Go for Alonso deff.

Bayern Muncih are unmanaged in my game world

All things being equal' date=' would you go for Gomez, Robben or Muller?[/quote']

It depends on position,but I would probably go for Robben.

Bayern Muncih are unmanaged in my game world

All things being equal' date=' would you go for Gomez, Robben or Muller?[/quote']

Depends on your position you are weakest.

Gomez should IMO rise to 94 but then he would have peaked.

Muller has room to rise to 94 but then also would likely have peaked.

Robben were it not for his injuries would already be 95 and you can see from his goal last night he is still top draw.

Basically it all comes down to what you need.

Could you post your best Fwd's , wing's and AM's then I can help you out a bit better :)