Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Bayern Muncih are unmanaged in my game world

All things being equal' date=' would you go for Gomez, Robben or Muller?[/quote']

If all things are equal, I'd go for Robben.. He is already the highest rated player among the ones you mentioned and is surely going to keep his 94 rating for a long time.. Moreover, he covers two delicate positions, which might be useful in case of injuries or in the cups.. Muller is great too, but he's a lower rated player and so will be untile Bayern win something.. As for Gomez, sincerely speaking I don't really like him.. Good striker of course, but there are better players IMO :rolleyes:

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Sell Ritchie DE LAET for chairmans value ? does he have a future at united ?

I would,he isnt anything special and I doubt that he will get any games this season or next,probably he will leave United and go to some lower rated club,maybe championship.

He's an ok defender who would probably do well at a lower prem/ higher championship side.

I don't really think he'll have too much of a future with United I think he will be moved on soon. He is a versatile defender though.

If you need the cash to buy a better player then yes but if you cant get anything with the cash then no.

Get Alonso with that cash then. By far the best DM around and actually deserves to rise to 95 IMO. Toure is great and so is Mascherano but Alonso is so much better :) plus you'll actually have some cash left over from the 25M you get :)
Go for Alonso deff.

It depends on position' date='but I would probably go for Robben.[/quote']

Alright chaps. Thanks. Accepted the bid, waiting fir it to complete and then its Alonso time. :)

Must spread though.. :(

My FWD?Wing line up is

C.Ronaldo' date='Dzeko, Cavani, Bale,Goetze and technically Iniesta

I weould probably look to move Dzeko or cavani on in the event pf signing one of the bayern players[/quote']

I'd get Gomez and Robben then and sell off Dzeko to generate cash for Gomez.

So buy Robben first then sell Dzeko and buy Gomez if you can

Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I need to money for buy M.Hummels!!!

I would sell some of this players...

Lass Bangoura:

Tomas Pina:

Inigo Martinez:

Elliot Bennet:

Bifouma Thievy:

Jose Campana:

Jason Lowe:

Chris Herd:

Harry Kane:

Tell me only tree players that i have keep!!!

And how many raise at the end of season

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

yes i would sell him

I need to money for buy M.Hummels!!!

I would sell some of this players...

Lass Bangoura:

Tomas Pina:

Inigo Martinez:

Elliot Bennet:

Bifouma Thievy:

Jose Campana:

Jason Lowe:

Chris Herd:

Harry Kane:

Tell me only tree players that i have keep!!!

And how many raise at the end of season

i would keep the bolded ones especially martinez

Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Welbeck or Chicharito? Who would you prefer to have? Thanks.

I'd much rather have Welbeck out of the two, I don't rate Chicharito too highly, his touch is awful, passing is average, creativity is average and he can go missing in games for long periods.

Welbeck offers more in his all round game and is just as clinical in front of goal.

I'd much rather have Welbeck out of the two' date=' I don't rate Chicharito too highly, his touch is awful, passing is average, creativity is average and he can go missing in games for long periods.

[b']Welbeck offers more in his all round game and is just as clinical in front of goal[/b].

Sorry but that part is way off the mark.

Chicharito is miles more clinical than Welbeck will EVER be.

Chicharito is a natural goalscorer, Welbeck aint got that "knowhow".

There is nothing in Welbeck's carear so far to suggest he will ever be a 20 goal a season man.

Put it this way if you have a player in the last minute and a chance falls to them at a vital time, id much rather have Chicharito on the end of it than Welbeck.

Plus I am a neutral, id much rather see Welbeck on the opposition teamsheet than Chicharito, evry day of the week.

Chicharito is a natural goalscorer' date=' Welbeck aint got that "knowhow".

There is nothing in Welbeck's carear so far to suggest he will ever be a 20 goal a season man.

Put it this way if you have a player in the last minute and a chance falls to them at a vital time, id much rather have Chicharito on the end of it than Welbeck.

Plus I am a neutral, id much rather see Welbeck on the opposition teamsheet than Chicharito, evry day of the week.[/quote']

agree . ;)

Plus I am a neutral, id much rather see Welbeck on the opposition teamsheet than Chicharito, evry day of the week.[/quote']

Your opinion, you're quite entitled to it...

I'd like to add that it's Chicharito's positioning that allows him to score more goals at present, not his clinical finishing (he miss-hits and fumbles many chances). Yes, if Welbeck were to sit on the shoulder of the last defender and take most of his chances from around 10 yards out then he'd be just as clinical.

I never mentioned anything about goalscoring tallies, my opinion is that Welbeck is a better all round player and would take the same chances with as much ease.

As for your preference as a neutral, well that is not of any real relevance as it's not you defending against the aforementioned strikers ;)

"Every day of the week"? Surely you could just use "every day" to simplify your closing summary :)

completely agree with Ray on subject

This might sound weird but who's worst Rob green or Heurelho Gomes?

Gomes, considering Green will be playing Premier League football soon, while Gomes has only made the subs bench 4 times this year for Tottenham, so I'd buy Green out of them two.

If you mean like who's the actual worst keeper in real life out of them, Gomes has made far more mistakes than Green, but of course Green's error in the World Cup sort of messed things up for him :)

Should i buy podolski for Matri(90) and Castro(90)? As usual depth is not an issue.

Matri should be 91 by the end of the season if he keeps it up and even a 92 by mid-way next season if Juventus make it through the group stages of the CL. Adding Castro's a bit much. Podolski on the other hand, it really depends on where he goes. Going to Arsenal could keep him a 91 if they don't get 4th. So, I don't even know if I'd give Matri up for him.

Should i buy podolski for Matri(90) and Castro(90)? As usual depth is not an issue.

Seems a little too much to give for Podolski, especially when it's been touted around on these forums by so many that Podolski will peak at 91 (can't understand that myself)

But Matri is performing well for Juve and could be in for a rise himself.

Matri should be 91 by the end of the season if he keeps it up and even a 92 by mid-way next season if Juventus make it through the group stages of the CL. Adding Castro's a bit much. Podolski on the other hand' date=' it really depends on where he goes. Going to Arsenal could keep him a 91 if they don't get 4th. So, I don't even know if I'd give Matri up for him.[/quote']

Can he really rise? he is too inconsistent, i doubt he can.