Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Can he really rise? he is too inconsistent' date=' i doubt he can.[/quote']

Inconsistent, possibly, but he's got a great goal scoring record. Averages a goal every 144 minutes for Juventus this season while playing for an unbeaten team. I see little reason why he can't rise, and that's without scoring a penalty and he should also keep his place in the Italian setup.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Gervinho or Soldado?

Who would you rather have?

Soldado should have hit 91 last time and will almost certainly next time. Gervinho won't rise imo, hasn't been that great so far. So Soldado it is for me.

Edit: Quick reply needed please guys.

Kranckjar, King or Huddlestone?

Soldado should have hit 91 last time and will almost certainly next time. Gervinho won't rise imo' date=' hasn't been that great so far. So Soldado it is for me.

Kranckjar, King or Huddlestone?[/quote']

Personally I prefer King :D

Soldado should have hit 91 last time and will almost certainly next time. Gervinho won't rise imo' date=' hasn't been that great so far. So Soldado it is for me.

Kranckjar, King or Huddlestone?[/quote']

I'd go for any of three mate, can't go wrong. ;)

They are all just rumors though I understand that big clubs are linked to players all the time but they are rumors. I would never use a rumor as 100% proof or as the only reason to buy player which is what Mudito did which is the only reason myself and other forumers got involved.

1)

I know there are rumors about vidic but they are just that and I have already explained that just because there are rumors doesnt mean it will happen and it is not a reason to sell a player. Evans is a decent enough squad player for United. I've seen him play all his games at Old Trafford and to be fair to him more recently he has looked a lot more assured at CB. He's not top quality but he's not there to be first choice he's good enough for back up. Ferdinand is getting old but you've said it yourself Jones and Smalling look better then him at times so I wonder who might replace him? Yes that's right Jones and Smalling who will be the future CB pairing. So no United don't need a CB now.

2)

2/3 years is not soon. 1 year or end of season retirement is soon. So they have no need to replace him anytime soon. Again we are back to rumors and speculation. Their is nothing wrong about discussing rumors on the appropriate threads but using a rumor and stating it a fact (which I know you havent done) is what was the problem as it is offering bad advice.

3) Rumors again. Real Madrid are currently top of La Liga with the current defence they have they are not conceding much and none of the players are unhappy or old enough to be retiring. Real Madrid are also steadily bleeding in Varane who yes isn't ready right now to take over but he doesnt need to be ready now as Real will still have the quality CB's they have now for another 2 years or so. I understand the logic behind it all but they are just rumors and they should not be stated or used as facts to offer advice as it is misleading and unhelpful.

But thank you for making all your points clear but all the proposed moves you hinted at are rumors.

I listened to all the rumors and all your points. The fact that I disagree with what you were saying does not make me ignorant or imply that I have not listened to what you have said which is what a lot of forumers incorrectly assume. It is possible for someone to hear everything you say understand your reasons for saying it yet still disagree.

All I am really asking is in future not to offer advice based on rumors because it's very misleading for newer members of the forum.

Ben i am backing you on this, you can explain it in idiots terms (like you have done) to get people to comprehend your comment, and it still falls on deaf ears. Rumors ARE rumors facts ARE facts, the latter is constructive advice the former is just absolute bull poop, can't differentiate any simpler than that!!!

Been offered 30million plus fabregas for my ronaldo.... he's barca

what should i do... and if i was to negotiage what would u negotiate for?? he's got all the barca player for the new setup....

Keep Ronaldo deff,maybe try to give Ronaldo and Sahin for Messi or something like that.

what should i do... and if i was to negotiage what would u negotiate for?? he's got all the barca player for the new setup....

Don't accept that deal.

Instead, try to get Messi. Offer Ronaldo and Sahin, Ronaldo and Diarra, etc etc. I'd offer Ronaldo for Messi as a first offer, because then you'd be getting a better deal. If he counters with an offer maybe you could ask again on this thread :)

Dont do it you can get better offers.

Ive recently had an offer of Fabregas Hummels and Hazard for Ronaldo.

Keep Ronaldo Fabregas wont ever reach 98.