• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

i would choose Sturridge' date=' i just think he has more to his game than Chicharito who IMO is a one trick pony.[/quote']

One trick = scoring goals

Good trick IMO ;)

Get what you mean though Hernandez is just a poacher but he's a good poacher probably one of the best in the world where as Sturridge is nowhere near the best more creative FWD/WING player in the world.

Basically Hernandez is a better CF (whose job it is to just score) than Strurridge is a FWD IMO at least.

Please help me..

Javer Hernandez or Daniel Sturridge???

Chicarito.

Yes Sturridge can dribble etc but as a forward your job is to score goals. Hernandez is better at doing this so I would pick him plus he's playing for the better club and Sturridge will never be a 20+ goal a season man whereas Chicarito is easily capable of doing that.

One trick = scoring goals

Good trick IMO ;)

Get what you mean though Hernandez is just a poacher but he's a good poacher probably one of the best in the world where as Sturridge is nowhere near the best more creative FWD/WING player in the world.

Basically Hernandez is a better CF (whose job it is to just score) than Strurridge is a FWD IMO at least.

Chicarito.

Yes Sturridge can dribble etc but as a forward your job is to score goals. Hernandez is better at doing this so I would pick him plus he's playing for the better club and Sturridge will never be a 20+ goal a season man whereas Chicarito is easily capable of doing that.

i am not disputing that Chicharito scores goals, that is what he gets paid for but as more of a complete player i would go for Sturridge as he has more to his game IMO than Chicharito, i think both will be similar peak rating in SM terms but my preference would be Sturridge as i think he has more strings to his bow so to speak. Also if he nails down a NT first team spot then he will be in a better national side (yes i know debatable :P) It is just a personal preference. Hernandez needs to nail down a regular first team spot at Man Utd first, before he can start to rise.

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Well it's Ronaldo' date=' innit? I've always said you have to cough up if you want the best players.[/quote']

I know but the best CB in the game and a CM who could reach 97 seems a lot.

Mind you if you counter offer that and get it accepted you are laughing I guess :)

i am not disputing that Chicharito scores goals' date=' that is what he gets paid for but as more of a complete player i would go for Sturridge as he has more to his game IMO than Chicharito, i think both will be similar peak rating in SM terms but my preference would be Sturridge as i think he has more strings to his bow so to speak. Also if he nails down a NT first team spot then he will be in a better national side (yes i know debatable :P) It is just a personal preference. Hernandez needs to nail down a regular first team spot at Man Utd first, before he can start to rise.[/quote']

Yeah Sturridge has more to his game overall I agree with you there but I reckon Chicarito at United can peak higher then Sturridge at Chelsea.

Sturridge did also perform well last night so I can see him being a part of the NT.

I guess it's really personal preference then when it comes down to it. Whether you want a CF out and out goalscorer or a FWD/WING with more to his game then goals.

Yeah Sturridge has more to his game overall I agree with you there but I reckon Chicarito at United can peak higher then Sturridge at Chelsea.

Sturridge did also perform well last night so I can see him being a part of the NT.

I guess it's really personal preference then when it comes down to it. Whether you want a CF out and out goalscorer or a FWD/WING with more to his game then goals.

i mean i also think it is a little unfair to make comparisons between two players who whilst both play up front, there roles differ slightly, maybe i should have said in the original post if you want a goalscoring CF go for Chicharito if you want a more skillful creative forward go for Danny boy (cue for a song) :D

i mean i also think it is a little unfair to make comparisons between two players who whilst both play up front' date=' there roles differ slightly, maybe i should have said in the original post if you want a goalscoring CF go for Chicharito if you want a more skillful creative forward go for Danny boy (cue for a song) :D[/quote']

To be honest, all that really matters is: which player will maintain the highest rating and value.

As to which player has more/less to their game or is an out and out goal scorer, well that's about as useful in SM terms as the following: Why do birds suddenly appear, every time you are near? ;)

To be honest' date=' all that really matters is: which player will maintain the highest rating and value.

As to which player has more/less to their game or is an out and out goal scorer, well that's about as useful in SM terms as the following: Why do birds suddenly appear, every time you are near? ;)[/quote']

ooooh Dancpoli is it your time of the month? lol i think you will find in an earlier post, i put i think they will both have a similar peak rating, we have moved on from that and i am discussing personal preference and why i would choose A over B. Thus making personal preference relevent ;)

To be honest' date=' all that really matters is: which player will maintain the highest rating and value.

As to which player has more/less to their game or is an out and out goal scorer, well that's about as useful in SM terms as the following: Why do birds suddenly appear, every time you are near? ;)[/quote']

Well just like me they long to be.....

ok people stop trying to draw me in with a song.

Personally I think Chicarito will be the better choice me and Jkerrs both just got a bit sidetracked discussing the players. I've already suggested Chicarito as I think he will achieve a higher rating and therefore be worth more in SM terms. We just had a little chit chat about them IRL after that sorry for going off topic slightly :P

Personally I think Chicarito will be the better choice me and Jkerrs both just got a bit sidetracked discussing the players. I've already suggested Chicarito as I think he will achieve a higher rating and therefore be worth more in SM terms. We just had a little chit chat about them IRL after that sorry for going off topic slightly :P

yeah i think that is because i want to be

"close to you"

yeah off topic but did justify why as i believe there ratings will be the same.

Anyway a couple of players i would like some help with. Is Draxler worth buying back, have so many conflicting stories about him, he impresses me when i have seen him play, but how high a rating can he get? same with Bruno Cortes is he worth keeping until after his next ratings change?

ooooh Dancpoli is it your time of the month? lol i think you will find in an earlier post' date=' i put i think they will both have a similar peak rating, we have moved on from that and i am discussing personal preference and why i would choose A over B. Thus making personal preference relevent ;)[/quote']

Just a bit of light hearted humour :) Not enough of it on this forum "every day of the week".

"close to you"

Anyway a couple of players i would like some help with. Is Draxler worth buying back' date=' have so many conflicting stories about him, he impresses me when i have seen him play, but how high a rating can he get? same with Bruno Cortes is he worth keeping until after his next ratings change?[/quote']

Draxler IMO is overhyped. He's scored one good goal and tbh he's miles behind Ozil Gotze Kroos and co.

But even after saying that he is still worth picking up as he will rise. IMO he would do well to hit 90. I honestly dont see him going any higher though. For his age he plays decently but when you compare him to other players of similar ages he is nowhere near.

"close to you"

Anyway a couple of players i would like some help with. Is Draxler worth buying back' date=' have so many conflicting stories about him, he impresses me when i have seen him play, but how high a rating can he get? same with Bruno Cortes is he worth keeping until after his next ratings change?[/quote']

draxler can get a really high rating , we can't know now because he's at the beginning of his career , but if everything goes normallly , he can get a 90+

as for cortes , keep him for the next rating he may rise and makes u more profit ;)

Just a bit of light hearted humour :) Not enough of it on this forum "every day of the week".

See that's the thing myself, you and Ben can take things with a pinch of salt and debate as well as have a bit of banter, without it getting out of hand like many who will remain nameless.