• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I have Jérôme BOATENG and have been offered to swap Antoine GRIEZMANN and Cristian TELLO for him' date=' Sorry I didn't make that clear at all. What do you think ?[/quote']

well he's a good defender

who are ur other defenders??

if he's not even a substitute , then do the deal , tello is an awesome player,and so is griezmann both have bright future , and in a couple of years we can see them with 90+ rating

I have Jérôme BOATENG and have been offered to swap Antoine GRIEZMANN and Cristian TELLO for him' date=' Sorry I didn't make that clear at all. What do you think ?[/quote']

Tello is a good talent Griezmann less so....

I'd probably keep Boateng if im honest unless you have good defensive cover and have no good youth prospects.

its a case of do you want a player for now or a player/s for tomorrow, if you are in the game for the long haul, and you have the depth in defence then do the deal mate

if he's not even a substitute ' date=' then do the deal , tello is an awesome player,and so is griezmann both have bright future , a[b']nd in a couple of years we can see them with 90+ rating[/b]

Is this rumour or fact? :D

Someone once told me that "rumour is rumour" and "fact is fact", those wise words have enlightened me to an otherwise murky area

if he's not even a substitute ' date=' then do the deal , tello is an awesome player,and so is griezmann both have bright future , and in a couple of years we can see them with 90+ rating[/quote']

My defenders :

CRISCITO, Domenico

KOLAROV, Aleksandar

GIBBS, Kieran

COLE, Ashley

ARBELOA, Álvaro

RICHARDS, Micah

ABATE, Ignazio

BADSTUBER, Holger

SUBOTIC, Neven

WOLLSCHEID, Philipp

SMALLING, Chris

MUSACCHIO, Mateo

RANOCCHIA, Andrea

RUIZ, Víctor

Also have plenty younger youth defender prospects e.g. PLANAS, VRSALJKO,FARAONI,MATIP, VARANE etc etc

Also I have been offered Xabi Alonso for Boateng and Matip but I don't really fancy that deal as I like having young players

I watched Boateng against Basel and he was very poor, and he was poor when he played for city IMO but apparently he has had a good season ?

Someone once told me that "rumour is rumour" and "fact is fact"' date=' those wise words have enlightened me to an otherwise murky area[/quote']

those are wise words indeed, whoever said that must be some sort of Prophet/Guru, you should listen to them more often :D would rather not know how you are enlightened by your "murky area" that is a case for your GP :P

My defenders :

CRISCITO' date=' Domenico

KOLAROV, Aleksandar

GIBBS, Kieran

COLE, Ashley

ARBELOA, Álvaro

RICHARDS, Micah

ABATE, Ignazio

BADSTUBER, Holger

SUBOTIC, Neven

WOLLSCHEID, Philipp

SMALLING, Chris

MUSACCHIO, Mateo

RANOCCHIA, Andrea

RUIZ, Víctor

Also have plenty younger youth defender prospects e.g. PLANAS, VRSALJKO,FARAONI,MATIP, VARANE etc etc

Also I have been offered Xabi Alonso for Boateng and Matip but I don't really fancy that deal as I like having young players

I watched Boateng against Basel and he was very poor, and he was poor when he played for city IMO but apparently he has had a good season ?[/quote']

i would get xabi alonso tbh

but if u just don't like him , then do the first deal get tello and griezmann , good talents

My defenders :

CRISCITO' date=' Domenico

KOLAROV, Aleksandar

GIBBS, Kieran

COLE, Ashley

ARBELOA, Álvaro

RICHARDS, Micah

ABATE, Ignazio

BADSTUBER, Holger

SUBOTIC, Neven

WOLLSCHEID, Philipp

SMALLING, Chris

MUSACCHIO, Mateo

RANOCCHIA, Andrea

RUIZ, Víctor

[b']Also I have been offered Xabi Alonso for Boateng and Matip but I don't really fancy that deal as I like having young players[/b]

I watched Boateng against Basel and he was very poor, and he was poor when he played for city IMO but apparently he has had a good season ?

Seriously do the deal for Xabi Alonso he is the best DM around and Boateng and Matip will never reach his rating.

Seriously I will actually get emotional if you pass up that good a deal because you like young players :P

I promise you now Xabi Alonso is a far better player then those 2. You would be mad to say no to that offer you really would.

Please do not be 'that guy' who passes up an amazing deal for the sake of age.

Xabi Alonso will not retire for at least 3 years at least by which time you will probably have left the team you are currently managing anyway.

Youth is so overated in this game it is unbelievable.

You are judging a player on the wrong numbers. Xavi is 33 years old does that make him a bad player? Xabi Alonso has 3 years before he's that old it's a long time and a lot of seasons.

I would so strongly suggest you accept that offer it is such a fantastic deal especially when you consider Real Madrid could well win La Liga and Alonso could rise to 95.

I really really hope you reconsider.

Someone once told me that "rumour is rumour" and "fact is fact"' date=' those wise words have enlightened me to an otherwise murky area[/quote']

those are wise words indeed' date=' whoever said that must be some sort of Prophet/Guru, you should listen to them more often :D would rather not know how you are enlightened by your "murky area" that is a case for your GP :P[/quote']

if both of u took these words literally , then from the deep of my heart i tell u that u are narrow minded

i mean really ???

who in the hell doesn't know that rumors are rumors and facts are facts so that u take this literally ??

really??

what i meant MR . DANCPOLI (who thinks that he knows everything, but sorry to tell u .... U DON'T) and MR JKERRS (who is just trying to make a name of himself my joining ben c once amd dancpoli the other) is that i was replying to dancpoli's post and meant that we know how to categorize rumors and how to categorize facts, cause both are obvious to everyone ... duhhh

and back to tello and griezmann , MR DANCPOLI i f u really think that both can't reach a 90 rating then i am joining MUTD and i will make his wish come true and open '' THE MOON THREAD''

Seriously do the deal for Xabi Alonso he is the best DM around and Boateng and Matip will never reach his rating.

Seriously I will actually get emotional if you pass up that good a deal because you like young players :P

I promise you now Xabi Alonso is a far better player then those 2. You would be mad to say no to that offer you really would.

Please do not be 'that guy' who passes up an amazing deal for the sake of age.

Xabi Alonso will not retire for at least 3 years at least by which time you will probably have left the team you are currently managing anyway.

Youth is so overated in this game it is unbelievable.

You are judging a player on the wrong numbers. Xavi is 33 years old does that make him a bad player? Xabi Alonso has 3 years before he's that old it's a long time and a lot of seasons.

I would so strongly suggest you accept that offer it is such a fantastic deal especially when you consider Real Madrid could well win La Liga and Alonso could rise to 95.

I really really hope you reconsider.

agree with u

listen MUFC1 i told u before and repeating it now

go for alonso

but if u really really don't want him, i can't oblige u to do so

then u should go for the other deal

if both of u took these words literally ' date=' then from the deep of my heart i tell u that u are narrow minded

i mean really ???

who in the hell doesn't know that rumors are rumors and facts are facts so that u take this literally ??

really??

what i meant MR . DANCPOLI (who thinks that he knows everything, but sorry to tell u .... U DON'T) and MR JKERRS (who is just trying to make a name of himself my joining ben c once amd dancpoli the other) is that i was replying to dancpoli's post and meant that we know how to categorize rumors and how to categorize facts, cause both are obvious to everyone ... duhhh

and back to tello and griezmann , MR DANCPOLI i f u really think that both can't reach a 90 rating then i am joining MUTD and i will make his wish come true and open '' THE MOON THREAD''[/quote']

They'll be no opening of moons while I'm around, you're moving towards that murky area again 'mud'ito.

Bit of advice before you go on another childish rant, learn to recognise when someone is having a bit of banter. It may save you from looking slightly idiotic in future.

but sorry

I accept your apology

They'll be no opening of moons while I'm around' date=' you're moving towards that [b']murky area again 'mud'ito[/b].

Bit of advice before you go on another childish rant, learn to recognise when someone is having a bit of banter. It may save you from looking slightly idiotic in future.

REALLY ???????

MATE

thank u , u really made me laugh now, i was in a very bad mood cause ai had a very bad day, but reading the bold words made me really know who's going on childish rants

agree with u

listen MUFC1 i told u before and repeating it now

go for alonso

but if u really really don't want him' date=' i can't oblige u to do so

then u should go for the other deal[/quote']

I'm glad we can at least agree on this :)

He really really should get Alonso.

REALLY ???????

MATE

thank u ' date=' u really made me laugh now, i was in a very bad mood cause ai had a very bad day, but reading the bold words made me really know who's going on childish rants[/quote']

Wit is lost on you, I'll refrain from enlarging words and making them bolder than necessary.

Apolgies if this is in the wrong place' date=' but it will help me with a deal...

What are VDV's chances of hitting 93?[/quote']

Slim to none.

He's a quality player but he's not 93 material for SM.

He will stay 92.

Technically it's not the right place you should go to the English Premier League Ratings Prediction thread for such queries but we'll let you off ;)

Apolgies if this is in the wrong place' date=' but it will help me with a deal...

What are VDV's chances of hitting 93?[/quote']

he has his chances , if he got qualified to CL, btw i would like to know the deal in order to help u more

I'm glad we can at least agree on this :)

He really really should get Alonso.

i know, i would be disappointed if he didn't get him

matey i have nothing against neither u nor anyone in this forum , we can have different opinions in a certain issue, and a common one in the other :P;)

Slim to none.

He's a quality player but he's not 93 material for SM.

He will stay 92.

Technically it's not the right place you should go to the English Premier League Ratings Prediction thread for such queries but we'll let you off ;)

Cheers mate, repped.

I didnt really want to put the deal on because i think the other manager may use the forum and i think i already know the answer. :D

But...

VDV or Cavani?

he has his chances ' date=' if he got qualified to CL, btw i would like to know the deal in order to help u more

i know, i would be disappointed if he didn't get him

matey i have nothing against neither u nor anyone in this forum , we can have different opinions in a certain issue, and a common one in the other :P;)[/quote']

I know and I have no problem with you either so don't worry mate :)

My only issue was with the whole rumor thing but that was just because it was used as fact which can be misleading and unhelpful to members of the forum.

Hopefully we'll agree on more things in the future though :P

Cheers mate' date=' repped.

I didnt really want to put the deal on because i think the other manager may use the forum and i think i already know the answer. :D

But...

VDV or Cavani?[/quote']

Depends what you want really an AM/WING or a FWD it depends on your team.

VDV is 100% solid on his 92 rating so there is no need to get rid of him so to speak.

Cavani is a fantastic forward though and he deserves a rise to 92 I think (and anyone correct me if im misrepresenting) most forumers would agree that he is due a rise to 92 soon.

It's a very fair deal for both managers it's really just a case of which position is more useful to you.

So if you copy and paste your AM/Wings and FWD's I can let you know what I think is best for your situation.

I know and I have no problem with you either so don't worry mate :)

My only issue was with the whole rumor thing but that was just because it was used as fact which can be misleading and unhelpful to members of the forum.

Hopefully we'll agree on more things in the future though :P

yes i know , i said before that i thought i've mentioned at the beginning that it was a rumor but actually i didn't then i apologized to that guy

and prb solved

but then it was used just to make a pointless debate

yeah mate sure we can agree why not ;) guess depends on the kind of deal :P