Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I know and I have no problem with you either so don't worry mate :)

My only issue was with the whole rumor thing but that was just because it was used as fact which can be misleading and unhelpful to members of the forum.

Hopefully we'll agree on more things in the future though :P

I see a beautiful relationship blossoming here, it's poetic...

Mudito Mudito, wherefore art thou Mudito? :D

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Cheers lads.

I have Menez who can come in for VDV and Cavani will improve my forwards. I have Sanchez' date=' but use him as a winger and play with Defoe and Kalou up top, who are very unlikely to get over 90 imo.[/quote']

What are your other wingers like apart from Sanchez?

If you have 2 decent 90 wingers then just play Sanchez upfront and keep VDV

Cheers lads.

I have Menez who can come in for VDV and Cavani will improve my forwards. I have Sanchez' date=' but use him as a winger and play with Defoe and Kalou up top, who are very unlikely to get over 90 imo.[/quote']

u have very poor strikers with respect to cavani

who can easily hit 92 at the end of the season

get cavani mate

Seriously do the deal for Xabi Alonso he is the best DM around and Boateng and Matip will never reach his rating.

Seriously I will actually get emotional if you pass up that good a deal because you like young players :P

I promise you now Xabi Alonso is a far better player then those 2. You would be mad to say no to that offer you really would.

Please do not be 'that guy' who passes up an amazing deal for the sake of age.

Xabi Alonso will not retire for at least 3 years at least by which time you will probably have left the team you are currently managing anyway.

Youth is so overated in this game it is unbelievable.

You are judging a player on the wrong numbers. Xavi is 33 years old does that make him a bad player? Xabi Alonso has 3 years before he's that old it's a long time and a lot of seasons.

I would so strongly suggest you accept that offer it is such a fantastic deal especially when you consider Real Madrid could well win La Liga and Alonso could rise to 95.

I really really hope you reconsider.

not to mention Spain being favourites for Euro 2012, with Alonso likely to be a key player hopefully he finally gets his much deserved rise to 95

Need a CB, CM and a wingerOR CF

In a new GW, I have 1 transfer left with both Barca,Real and Bayern.

I put the other day about Rio Ferdinand, I could swap Rio for a CM now!, Im thinking of swapping for Marchisio. Ive got an option of buying Muller or Gomez from bayern as i also have 1 transfer left with them, im thinking of buying Thomas Muller and he can play on the wing with Robinho on the other wing, if i do this way by buying Muller, Christiano Ronaldo will be my alone striker, and I am thinking of buying Gameiro for back up CF If I need one (CF) Im hoping Ronaldo can play that role for me in the first team.

Do you think its the way to go - current squad:

Neuer

Ramos, Ferdinand (Would be busquets), Pique, Evra

Schweinsteger ,Scholes (Would be Marchisio)

Young (Would be muller with young leaving me), Iniesta, Robinho

C.Ronaldo

Need a CB' date=' CM and a wingerOR CF

In a new GW, I have 1 transfer left with both Barca,Real and Bayern.

I put the other day about Rio Ferdinand, I could swap Rio for a CM now!, Im thinking of swapping for Marchisio. Ive got an option of buying Muller or Gomez from bayern as i also have 1 transfer left with them, im thinking of buying Thomas Muller and he can play on the wing with Robinho on the other wing, if i do this way by buying Muller, Christiano Ronaldo will be my alone striker, and I am thinking of buying Gameiro for back up CF If I need one (CF) Im hoping Ronaldo can play that role for me in the first team.

Do you think its the way to go - current squad:

Neuer

Ramos, Ferdinand (Would be busquets), Pique, Evra

Schweinsteger ,Scholes (Would be Marchisio)

Young (Would be muller with young leaving me), Iniesta, Robinho

C.Ronaldo[/quote']

i would advice you to get gomez he will rise to 94 now and to 95 within an year besides he has no competition in NAT squad and bayern squad OR Muller's chances of getting 94 this year is lean ozil is much better option than muller besides he may get a 95 this year. vidal provides versatility which marchismo lacks. personally i prefer xabi alonso as cm he may get to 95, if real wins league and spain lifts euro. get silva or kompany instead of busquets coz both are 95 capable defenders busquets will not get to 95 in the near future but he is also good

Ben i am backing you on this' date=' you can explain it in idiots terms (like you have done) to get people to comprehend your comment, and it still falls on deaf ears. Rumors ARE rumors facts ARE facts, the latter is constructive advice the former is just absolute bull poop, can't differentiate any simpler than that!!![/quote']

now who is talking poppycock????????

the guy here is arguing with valid data and what are you doing? simply assulting people with baseless arguments and unparliamentary words. state facts like this guy does or just shut up. if you have something to say make it clear

They are all just rumors though I understand that big clubs are linked to players all the time but they are rumors. I would never use a rumor as 100% proof or as the only reason to buy player which is what Mudito did which is the only reason myself and other forumers got involved.

1)

I know there are rumors about vidic but they are just that and I have already explained that just because there are rumors doesnt mean it will happen and it is not a reason to sell a player. Evans is a decent enough squad player for United. I've seen him play all his games at Old Trafford and to be fair to him more recently he has looked a lot more assured at CB. He's not top quality but he's not there to be first choice he's good enough for back up. Ferdinand is getting old but you've said it yourself Jones and Smalling look better then him at times so I wonder who might replace him? Yes that's right Jones and Smalling who will be the future CB pairing. So no United don't need a CB now.

2)

2/3 years is not soon. 1 year or end of season retirement is soon. So they have no need to replace him anytime soon. Again we are back to rumors and speculation. Their is nothing wrong about discussing rumors on the appropriate threads but using a rumor and stating it a fact (which I know you havent done) is what was the problem as it is offering bad advice.

3) Rumors again. Real Madrid are currently top of La Liga with the current defence they have they are not conceding much and none of the players are unhappy or old enough to be retiring. Real Madrid are also steadily bleeding in Varane who yes isn't ready right now to take over but he doesnt need to be ready now as Real will still have the quality CB's they have now for another 2 years or so. I understand the logic behind it all but they are just rumors and they should not be stated or used as facts to offer advice as it is misleading and unhelpful.

But thank you for making all your points clear but all the proposed moves you hinted at are rumors.

"THERE IS NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE" rumors do not come from thin air they are not baseless(the base is VERY VERY THIN though ) but they do have some truth in it. eg anelka moving to china' date='cahil moving to chelsea, mata to chelsea, ronaldo to real etc are a few of the many rumors that came true(but many more have been false but yet the rumors are not completely imaginary)

[b']1)MAN U[/b]

VIDIC.- total 10 appearances !!!!!!

he is not in great terms with fergie (eg:captain missed out man c clash, fergie was not willimg to give a contract extension right away) we all know what happens when fergie is not happy with aplayer the player is sold(eg:beckham).vidic is geting older he is becoming injury prone due to age.

Ferdinad. WAS a top class defender but he has lost his pace and his effectiveness(see manu 1 vs man c 6)he is not an automatic starter anymore(Ferguson nov first week) (given vidic is fit) fergie himself said ferdinand should change his game if he is to stay at man u.vidic id carrying him so that he looks ok

Evans. he was disastrous whenever he played. man u 1 man c 6 he was sent off at 47th min, missed a chance from close range, failed to block balotelli's shot, hauled balotelli down........what more do you want from a 'squad' player. manu 1 vs crystal place 2 evans was the captain and see what he did then. smalling was carrying him throughout the match

so with rafel out with injury man u has just 2 good fit defenders fit 3 slots.this data shoes that man u would love to a have an additional defender

subotic is a ball playing cb like ferdinand so it is possible that he may end up in man u.

2)MILAN

Nesta.18 appearances!!!!!!! nesta is getting older so milan would want a successor besides he is having fitness issues and is becomming injury prone due to age

T.Silva. he has said that he would love to play for the best team in the world when asked about joining barca. we all know that barca are lookimg for a successor for puyol their first choice is silva so it is possible that is silva may go to barca.

if silva goes milan will be hunting for a cb. the will start looking for a defender to succeed Nesta too

BARCELONA

puyol getting older,mascherano not being a pure cb, pique havin fitness issues bartra and fontas being inexperienced,abidal leaving in summer.... barca is looking for a quality cb. they are LINKED to all top cbs

REAL MADRID

Carvalho.11 appearances 2011-12!!!!!!!!

carvalho is not able to play due to injuries. he was poor in the match he played vs barca 2 months back. he is having trouble extending his contract with madrid refusing to give a 2 year contract.he has lost his effectiveness due to age.

varne. too young and inexperienced. he can handle the offenses of small league teams but not offenses of manu, milan ,bayern barca etc they are just too good.

ramos. the best rb in the world along with maicon,alves etc he is much more needed at rb than cb due to his contributions down the right wing.eventually he may take over cb spot but not now.

albiol. poor performance throughout the year. he is sure to be sold this summer the injury of carvalho is what stopped him from moving this December

real will need defenders if they sell albiol and carvalho not extending the contract(even if he stays till 2013 he may not be fit always) so they will also be on the hunt for defenders.

see the clubs you mentioned need to strengthen their defenses so they wii certainly go after top class defenders

"THERE IS NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE" rumors do not come from thin air they are not baseless(the base is VERY VERY THIN though ) but they do have some truth in it. eg anelka moving to china' date='cahil moving to chelsea, mata to chelsea, ronaldo to real etc are a few of the many rumors that came true(but many more have been false but yet the rumors are not completely imaginary)

[b']1)MAN U[/b]

VIDIC.- total 10 appearances !!!!!!

he is not in great terms with fergie (eg:captain missed out man c clash, fergie was not willimg to give a contract extension right away) we all know what happens when fergie is not happy with aplayer the player is sold(eg:beckham).vidic is geting older he is becoming injury prone due to age.

Ferdinad. WAS a top class defender but he has lost his pace and his effectiveness(see manu 1 vs man c 6)he is not an automatic starter anymore(Ferguson nov first week) (given vidic is fit) fergie himself said ferdinand should change his game if he is to stay at man u.vidic id carrying him so that he looks ok

Evans. he was disastrous whenever he played. man u 1 man c 6 he was sent off at 47th min, missed a chance from close range, failed to block balotelli's shot, hauled balotelli down........what more do you want from a 'squad' player. manu 1 vs crystal place 2 evans was the captain and see what he did then. smalling was carrying him throughout the match

so with rafel out with injury man u has just 2 good fit defenders fit 3 slots.this data shoes that man u would love to a have an additional defender

subotic is a ball playing cb like ferdinand so it is possible that he may end up in man u.

2)MILAN

Nesta.18 appearances!!!!!!! nesta is getting older so milan would want a successor besides he is having fitness issues and is becomming injury prone due to age

T.Silva. he has said that he would love to play for the best team in the world when asked about joining barca. we all know that barca are lookimg for a successor for puyol their first choice is silva so it is possible that is silva may go to barca.

if silva goes milan will be hunting for a cb. the will start looking for a defender to succeed Nesta too

BARCELONA

puyol getting older,mascherano not being a pure cb, pique havin fitness issues bartra and fontas being inexperienced,abidal leaving in summer.... barca is looking for a quality cb. they are LINKED to all top cbs

REAL MADRID

Carvalho.11 appearances 2011-12!!!!!!!!

carvalho is not able to play due to injuries. he was poor in the match he played vs barca 2 months back. he is having trouble extending his contract with madrid refusing to give a 2 year contract.he has lost his effectiveness due to age.

varne. too young and inexperienced. he can handle the offenses of small league teams but not offenses of manu, milan ,bayern barca etc they are just too good.

ramos. the best rb in the world along with maicon,alves etc he is much more needed at rb than cb due to his contributions down the right wing.eventually he may take over cb spot but not now.

albiol. poor performance throughout the year. he is sure to be sold this summer the injury of carvalho is what stopped him from moving this December

real will need defenders if they sell albiol and carvalho not extending the contract(even if he stays till 2013 he may not be fit always) so they will also be on the hunt for defenders.

see the clubs you mentioned need to strengthen their defenses so they wii certainly go after top class defenders

If you can still not see what I was saying about rumors then I give up.

Just because about 1% of rumors become true (and lets be honest is is about 1% as United alone get linked every window to 100's of players) it does not make every single rumor valid. Two rumors are completely different one could be a rumor made by the manager and the player himself and the whole club staff the other could just be a paper trying to sell stories (which makes up the 99%)

You say as part of your argument for rumors that Anelka to china is proof they are sometimes true yet Anelka was also linked in the same transfer window to Bolton, PSG, QPR and Lille so 4/5 of these supposed done deals in one window were incorrect. Also wasnt Drogba rumored to be going to China this transfer window with Anelka but look where he is..... and Cahill to chelsea I am sorry but that if anything is proof against rumors. No one could know where Cahill would end up he was linked with Spurs who bid for him Arsenal who bid for him and Liverpool again these other destinations were rumored but did he end up at them.... no.

The point I am getting at is the amount of rumors that come true are by far outweighed by the ones that don't come true. For every one player that moves to one club there are about 10 different rumors to different clubs all circulating about. It was once said if you put an infinite number of monkeys in a room with an infinite number of typewriters you would eventually get Shakespeare the same idea applies with rumors. If you make rumors about lots players going to lots of different clubs eventually you are going to be right even if the 99% of the other rumors is about as useful as what some of the monkeys with the typewriters would have written.

Vidic has only had 10 appearances due to injuries he had a few minor ones and then ofc now this season ending one. I don't see what him being older and more prone to injury has to do with him being sold he is still one of the best CB's around and Sir Alex knows that.

Ferdinand I agree has been carried by Vidic for the past few seasons but he will not leave United. He's happy and he understands he can't play all the games in the season due to fitness. He will not be leaving.

Evans is not a top quality CB everyone can see that but as a squad player he is ok. He's 5th choice CB and unlike in SM in real life you can't have 5 world class CB's and he has been improving in recent weeks I watch him week in week out and am in no way a fan of him but I understand why he is played because he's not bad for a squad player atm again he wont leave.

I'd love someone like Subotic to come to United but it's not going to happen. Just a rumor and not a credible one. United have been unlucky this season with injuries what happens next season when they don't have these problems and have Vidic Ferdinad Jones Smalling Evans Fryers Keane Rafael Fabio Evra etc all in defence all fit?

Nesta http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2012/01/04/2830017/ac-milans-alessandro-nesta-i-have-no-intention-of-retiring he's not retiring anytime soon so Milan have no need to currently replace him. He's had a few injuries keeping him from playing but he is still one of the best CB's in the world.

Basically for all these players and the others you mentioned (which I regrettably dont have time to individually analyse) all the rumors about them are more likely to be a load of tosh.

WELBECK + M'Vila = Ramos

I would do it if you are getting Ramos who is well on his way to regaining his 95 if Real win the league.

Welbeck wont ever be as good as Ramos is rating wise and I seriously doubt M'Villa will either even though M'villa has a lot of potential.

Get/Keep Ramos he's a fantastic player.

If you can still not see what I was saying about rumors then I give up.

Just because about 1% of rumors become true (and lets be honest is is about 1% as United alone get linked every window to 100's of players) it does not make every single rumor valid. Two rumors are completely different one could be a rumor made by the manager and the player himself and the whole club staff the other could just be a paper trying to sell stories (which makes up the 99%)

You say as part of your argument for rumors that Anelka to china is proof they are sometimes true yet Anelka was also linked in the same transfer window to Bolton' date=' PSG, QPR and Lille so 4/5 of these supposed done deals in one window were incorrect. Also wasnt Drogba rumored to be going to China this transfer window with Anelka but look where he is..... and Cahill to chelsea I am sorry but that if anything is proof against rumors. No one could know where Cahill would end up he was linked with Spurs who bid for him Arsenal who bid for him and Liverpool again these other destinations were rumored but did he end up at them.... no.

The point I am getting at is the amount of rumors that come true are by far outweighed by the ones that don't come true. For every one player that moves to one club there are about 10 different rumors to different clubs all circulating about. It was once said if you put an infinite number of monkeys in a room with an infinite number of typewriters you would eventually get Shakespeare the same idea applies with rumors. If you make rumors about lots players going to lots of different clubs eventually you are going to be right even if the 99% of the other rumors is about as useful as what some of the monkeys with the typewriters would have written.

Vidic has only had 10 appearances due to injuries he had a few minor ones and then ofc now this season ending one. I don't see what him being older and more prone to injury has to do with him being sold he is still one of the best CB's around and Sir Alex knows tha([b']what happend to beckham?)[/b]t.

Ferdinand I agree has been carried by Vidic for the past few seasons but he will not leave United. He's happy and he understands he can't play all the games in the season due to fitness. He will not be leaving.

Evans is not a top quality CB everyone can see that but as a squad player he is ok. He's 5th choice CB and unlike in SM in real life you can't have 5 world class CB's and he has been improving in recent weeks I watch him week in week out and am in no way a fan of him but I understand why he is played because he's not bad for a squad player atm again he wont leave.

I'd love someone like Subotic to come to United but it's not going to happen. Just a rumor and not a credible one. United have been unlucky this season with injuries what happens next season when they don't have these problems and have Vidic Ferdinad Jones Smalling Evans Fryers Keane Rafael Fabio Evra etc all in defence all fit?

Nesta http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2012/01/04/2830017/ac-milans-alessandro-nesta-i-have-no-intention-of-retiring he's not retiring anytime soon so Milan have no need to currently replace him. He's had a few injuries keeping him from playing but he is still one of the best CB's in the world.

Basically for all these players and the others you mentioned (which I regrettably dont have time to individually analyse) all the rumors about them are more likely to be a load of tosh.

completely agree with you that rumors are less than 1% true .

but the teams mentioned are in need of defenders . the players mentioned are not used by teams mentioned. goal.com says carvalho is having trouble extending his contract. albiol is out of favour with mourinho barca are looking for defenders the sole weakness of barca is lack of depth in defense.

i am not saying that rumors are true but i am against your argument that top teams doesn't need defenders and they are all happy with what they have

:)

completely agree with you that rumors are less than 1% true .

but the teams mentioned are in need of defenders . the players mentioned are not used by teams mentioned. goal.com says carvalho is having trouble extending his contract. albiol is out of favour with mourinho barca are looking for defenders the sole weakness of barca is lack of depth in defense.

i am not saying that rumors are true but i am against your argument that top teams doesn't need defenders and they are all happy with what they have

:)

I would say that for this season and next season there will not be a big money move for a CB from the top clubs as I think though all clubs would like to keep improving I think that what the current clubs have will keep them happy for another couple of seasons. But that's just my opinion and you are entitled to yours that they are not all ok with the current defensive options.

In 2 years time however I would say yes a big name CB will move to those clubs because by then the clubs will not be happy due to retiring players etc.

I think we'll just have to agree to disagree about the teams needing defenders though but cheers for the discussion and for making clear points.

I would say that for this season and next season there will not be a big money move for a CB from the top clubs as I think though all clubs would like to keep improving I think that what the current clubs have will keep them happy for another couple of seasons. But that's just my opinion and you are entitled to yours that they are not all ok with the current defensive options.

In 2 years time however I would say yes a big name CB will move to those clubs because by then the clubs will not be happy due to retiring players etc.

I think we'll just have to agree to disagree about the teams needing defenders though but cheers for the discussion and for making clear points.

cheers mate