• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

i am offered de jong for my abidal+2.5mil' date=' will de jong keep his rating?

is it good for me?[/quote']

De Jong for me is unsafe on his 92 and if anything could drop to 91. Abidal is a safe 92 and is playing well. He's sometimes played in CB and some consider him to be the short term answer if Puyol retires in a few seasons.

I would stick with Abidal for now.

Hey guys' date=' any ideas on 89-rated strikers looking at 90 in the near future? I was thinking of Roma's Osvaldo, but I'm not sure if he's rising... Any help would be appreciated.[/quote']

Get Lewandoski of Dortmund, nailed on 90 at the end of the season mate.

Also there's Sturridge, Reus(might lost his FWD) and Gomis of Lyon. Hope this helps.

Hey guys' date=' any ideas on 89-rated strikers looking at 90 in the near future? I was thinking of Roma's Osvaldo, but I'm not sure if he's rising... Any help would be appreciated.[/quote']

sturridge

marco reus(recently got back his fwd position)

lewandowski

andre ayew

giroud(88)but can hit 90 at the end of the season

Although he's not 89, Giroud may be a nice option for you.

• Andre Ayew
  • Daniel Sturridge
  • Marco Reus
  • Lewandoski

robben or di maria or nasri?

Would be for Me in this order

Di Maria

Nasri

Robben

Robben has been getting alot of critisism recently from Der Kaiser (Beckenbauer) for being too selfish.... Munich have bough Shaquiri from Basle so he could be off..... not doubting his quality tho would depend where AR ended up.... Nasri has been unconvincing for City this year for me!

Di maria has played well imo for Real this year and maybe could sneak a 94 if they win CL and La Liga

now who is talking bull ****????????

the guy here is arguing with valid data and what are you doing? simply assulting people with baseless arguments and unparliamentary words. state facts like this guy does or just shut up. if you have something to say make it clear

"THERE IS NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE" rumors do not come from thin air they are not baseless(the base is VERY VERY THIN though ) but they do have some truth in it. eg anelka moving to china' date='cahil moving to chelsea, mata to chelsea, ronaldo to real etc are a few of the many rumors that came true(but many more have been false but yet the rumors are not completely imaginary)

[b']1)MAN U[/b]

VIDIC.- total 10 appearances !!!!!!

he is not in great terms with fergie (eg:captain missed out man c clash, fergie was not willimg to give a contract extension right away) we all know what happens when fergie is not happy with aplayer the player is sold(eg:beckham).vidic is geting older he is becoming injury prone due to age.

Ferdinad. WAS a top class defender but he has lost his pace and his effectiveness(see manu 1 vs man c 6)he is not an automatic starter anymore(Ferguson nov first week) (given vidic is fit) fergie himself said ferdinand should change his game if he is to stay at man u.vidic id carrying him so that he looks ok

Evans. he was disastrous whenever he played. man u 1 man c 6 he was sent off at 47th min, missed a chance from close range, failed to block balotelli's shot, hauled balotelli down........what more do you want from a 'squad' player. manu 1 vs crystal place 2 evans was the captain and see what he did then. smalling was carrying him throughout the match

so with rafel out with injury man u has just 2 good fit defenders fit 3 slots.this data shoes that man u would love to a have an additional defender

subotic is a ball playing cb like ferdinand so it is possible that he may end up in man u.

2)MILAN

Nesta.18 appearances!!!!!!! nesta is getting older so milan would want a successor besides he is having fitness issues and is becomming injury prone due to age

T.Silva. he has said that he would love to play for the best team in the world when asked about joining barca. we all know that barca are lookimg for a successor for puyol their first choice is silva so it is possible that is silva may go to barca.

if silva goes milan will be hunting for a cb. the will start looking for a defender to succeed Nesta too

BARCELONA

puyol getting older,mascherano not being a pure cb, pique havin fitness issues bartra and fontas being inexperienced,abidal leaving in summer.... barca is looking for a quality cb. they are LINKED to all top cbs

REAL MADRID

Carvalho.11 appearances 2011-12!!!!!!!!

carvalho is not able to play due to injuries. he was poor in the match he played vs barca 2 months back. he is having trouble extending his contract with madrid refusing to give a 2 year contract.he has lost his effectiveness due to age.

varne. too young and inexperienced. he can handle the offenses of small league teams but not offenses of manu, milan ,bayern barca etc they are just too good.

ramos. the best rb in the world along with maicon,alves etc he is much more needed at rb than cb due to his contributions down the right wing.eventually he may take over cb spot but not now.

albiol. poor performance throughout the year. he is sure to be sold this summer the injury of carvalho is what stopped him from moving this December

real will need defenders if they sell albiol and carvalho not extending the contract(even if he stays till 2013 he may not be fit always) so they will also be on the hunt for defenders.

see the clubs you mentioned need to strengthen their defenses so they wii certainly go after top class defenders

And you got involved why? not your argument/debate whatever you want to call it so butt out, and practice what you preach as you, as you so eloquently put it are also using "unparliamentary" (chuckles at choice of wording) words.