• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

And you got involved why? not your argument/debate whatever you want to call it so butt out' date=' and practice what you preach as you, as you so eloquently put it are also using "unparliamentary" (chuckles at choice of wording) words.[/quote']

hey it's freedom of speech and he can express his opinion,i didn't tell you why did u get involved?/ and even didn't tell any forumer that

this was started by me and every forumer stated his opinion and prb solved

why are u talking in this way to that guy, u don't even have the right to tell him why are u involved if someone has this right(no one has '' freedom of speech '' ) then it would be me telling u u shouldn't get involved cause this debate was between me dancpoli and then ben c ,mate all of us know that u r trying to make a name out of urself, but respect the otherswhile trying to do so, cause by that way u'll gain the respect of all the other forumers

hope that was clear

cheers

hey it's freedom of speech and he can express his opinion' date='i didn't tell you why did u get involved?/ and even didn't tell any forumer that

this was started by me and every forumer stated his opinion and prb solved

why are u talking in this way to that guy, u don't even have the right to tell him why are u involved if someone has this right(no one has '' freedom of speech '' ) then it would be me telling u u shouldn't get involved cause this debate was between me dancpoli and then ben c ,mate all of us know that u r trying to make a name out of urself, but respect the otherswhile trying to do so, cause by that way u'll gain the respect of all the other forumers

hope that was clear

cheers[/quote']

Wow Mudito the psychologist now trying to psycho analyse my mindset now!!!! wow you really are a man of many talents. Well at least i have an opinion rather than being a "sheep" and posting someone else's opinion and rearranging a few words to pass it off my own, not mentioning any names but you know who i mean. See i speak my mind and if you don't like it than i am sorry, maybe we either bury the hatchet, or if you are not man enough to do that then maybe just don't reply to anything i have to say.

As for trying to make a name for myself grow up mate this is not a playground. I am not here to argue just to merely express an opinion and not everybody will like what "we" put all of the time. :P

Wow Mudito the psychologist now trying to psycho analyse my mindset now!!!! wow you really are a man of many talents. Well at least i have an opinion rather than being a "sheep" and posting someone else's opinion and rearranging a few words to pass it off my own' date=' not mentioning any names but you know who i mean.[/size'] See i speak my mind and if you don't like it than i am sorry, maybe we either bury the hatchet, or if you are not man enough to do that then maybe just don't reply to anything i have to say.

As for trying to make a name for myself grow up mate this is not a playground. I am not here to argue just to merely express an opinion and not everybody will like what "we" put all of the time. :P

really ?? i don't even know what are u talking about pffffffffffff , u r really making me laugh now :D get proofs and names kid instead of running ur mouth in this way, i don't need others to make my own opinions i have the information and education to make my own k??dare 2 say this again

well u can ask the forumers if i do or not , and u'll see their answer that i am a trust worthy unlike u

listen kid i am a man who don't send a message to another guy (as u just did to me right now)to make it a private chat , so that the other forumers can't see ur reality

listen

u r out of topic again

u changed the topic again this time when u couldn't reply to the subject i talked about

re-read that post i made before this one (about getting involved and that that debate wasn't even urs ...... etc )

i asked u to respect his opinion cause u attacked him without even having the right to do so

p.s: next time don't try to send a private message to the other forumer, cause this will prove how weak u r

cheers ;)

really ?? i don't even know what are u talking about pffffffffffff ' date=' u r really making me laugh now :D get proofs and names kid instead of running ur mouth in this way, i don't need others to make my own opinions i have the information and education to make my own k??dare 2 say this again

well u can ask the forumers if i do or not , and u'll see their answer that i am a trust worthy unlike u

listen kid i am a man who don't send a message to another guy (right u just did to me right now)to make it a private chat , so that the other forumers can't see ur reality

listen

u r out of topic again

u changed the topic again this time when u couldn't reply to the subject i talked about

re-read that post i made before this one (about getting involved and that that debate wasn't even urs ...... etc )

i asked u to respect his opinion cause u attacked him without even having the right to do so

p.s: next time don't try to send a private message to the other forumer, cause this will prove how weak u r

cheers ;)[/quote']

bell end!!!!! you are a bell end, i tried to make peace via a private message cos that was the mature thing to do, now listen here MATE, keep this going as long as you like you sanctimonious fool! i tried to make peace, but hey this really just goes to show who the REAL MAN is and who the child is by prolonging this argument and keeping it flooding this thread. I respect everyone's opinion (apart from your's now) and yes i have seen a lot of your posts that are valid and helpful, i have also seen many where you have basically reiterated the previous persons opinion by changing a few words.

you see the difference between you and me is i tried to make peace, you on the other hand dismissed the hand of friendship to prolong an already dated argument. That really goes to show what kind of MAN/BOY you are really doesn't it. No doubt you will reply to try and vilify yourself but i will be the MAN by duly ignoring your uneccesary rants. I offered the hand of friendship you refused. End of!!!!! now go and annoy someone else please you are like an itch that won't go away

you dared me to say it again so i did! if i didn't know any better that is goading me ha ha silly boy

Sell Richmond Boakye for £3m?

With that cash i can sign Romain Amalfitano' date=' Alexis Rolin and Haris Vuckic.[/quote']

i don't know much bout the players you mentioned apart from Vuckic, i really rate this guy, he is strong, great tackler, passer and a box to box player, which is rare in the modern day midfielder so purely to get Vuckic i would sell, however you need to be in the game for the long haul as Vuckic is a few years from being a first teamer (due to Cabaye Tiote etc)

bell end!!!!! you are a bell end' date=' i tried to make peace via a private message cos that was the mature thing to do, now listen here MATE, keep this going as long as you like you sanctimonious fool! i tried to make peace, but hey this really just goes to show who the REAL MAN is and who the child is by prolonging this argument and keeping it flooding this thread. I respect everyone's opinion (apart from your's now) and [b']yes i have seen a lot of your posts that are valid and helpful, i have also seen many where you have basically reiterated the previous persons opinion by changing a few words.[/b]

you see the difference between you and me is i tried to make peace, you on the other hand dismissed the hand of friendship to prolong an already dated argument. That really goes to show what kind of MAN/BOY you are really doesn't it. No doubt you will reply to try and vilify yourself but i will be the MAN by duly ignoring your uneccesary rants. I offered the hand of friendship you refused. End of!!!!! now go and annoy someone else please you are like an itch that won't go away

you dared me to say it again so i did! if i didn't know any better that is goading me ha ha silly boy

hahahaha ok :D :D u won't reply because u can't ,

u are lacking sense in ur speech mate

u r going out of topic again and again and again

i asked u about in the first post to respect others opinions after u posted this to that guy : '' And you got involved why? not your argument/debate whatever you want to call it so butt out, and practice what you preach as you, as you so eloquently put it are also using "unparliamentary" (chuckles at choice of wording) words.''

is this post a respectful post ??

the second one i asked u to bring me proofs and names about those claimed opinions , just if 2,3,4,5,6,7.......guys posted the same opinion towards a deal with different word doesn't mean that they are copying ( pffffffff how old are u ?? )

last point

who told u that i am just trying to argue , i am just trying to have some answers from u but u r always getting out of topic and then i am obliged to ask u again hopefully i can get the answers i want

listen

i never turned down a hand of friendship

u see i have nothing against u and unlike u i respect ur opinion (although u are making those false claims about me)

and we are all friends here , but with different opinions sometimes

hahahaha ok :D :D u won't reply because u can't ' date='

u are lacking sense in ur speech mate

u r going out of topic again and again and again

i asked u about in the first post to respect others opinions after u posted this to that guy : '' And you got involved why? not your argument/debate whatever you want to call it so butt out, and practice what you preach as you, as you so eloquently put it are also using "unparliamentary" (chuckles at choice of wording) words.''

is this post a respectful post ??

the second one i asked u to bring me proofs and names about those claimed opinions , just if 2,3,4,5,6,7.......guys posted the same opinion towards a deal with different word doesn't mean that they are copying ( pffffffff how old are u ?? )

last point

who told u that i am just trying to argue , i am just trying to have some answers from u but u r always getting out of topic and then i am obliged to ask u again hopefully i can get the answers i want

listen

i never turned down a hand of friendship

u see i have nothing against u and unlike u i respect ur opinion (although u are making those false claims about me)

and we are all friends here , but with different opinions sometimes[/quote']

when i get time i will spend needless hours trawling through this thread, to justify my argument where you have on countless occasions posted within minutes of one forumer in particular, who at that time actually did say to you to use your own thought and opinions instead of his, i am sure if you trawl back a few months you will see what i mean.

i do agree i was over zealous in my remarks, and should have respected other peoples opinions, but did you respect mine? no! so surely that makes you as bad as me, if not worse. i will try and find the post in question that i am on about though.

With that cash i can sign Romain Amalfitano' date=' Alexis Rolin and Haris Vuckic.[/quote']

it's between boakye and amalfitano

boakye plays for sassuolo loan from genoa, amalfitano plays for reims

both teams have a huge chance to get promoted next season to the division 1 (italian and french)

with the chances of sassuolo to get a promotion a bit bigger

amalfitano is 23 years old

played 21 matches

3 goals and 3 assists subbed in 4 and off 11 played 1410 minutes

on the other hand

boayke is 19 years old

played 22 matches

8 goals and 1 assist subbed in 8 times and off 11 played 1233

conc : keep boayke mate

good talent ;)

hope that helped

when i get time i will spend needless hours trawling through this thread' date=' to justify my argument where you have on countless [b']occasions posted within minutes of one forumer in particular, who at that time actually did say to you to use your own thought and opinions instead of his[/b],never happened in my entire life maybe u mean someone else mate u should check it out , where did u bring that from ? ;) i am sure if you trawl back a few months you will see what i mean.

i do agree i was over zealous in my remarks, and should have respected other peoples opinions, but did you respect mine? no! so surely that makes you as bad as me, if not worse. i will try and find the post in question that i am on about though.

am happy that u finally admit the way u make ur remarks , gd for u ( respect u more now admitting a mistake means so much)

who told u i don't ??

why do u want to make me as bad as u :D, i told u i respect ur opinion , u told me that u don't respect mine

everything is clear by now

cheers mate ;)

robben or di maria or nasri?

Take Di Maria, Robben won't rise and he's a lot older than Di Maria. And if Madrid keep it up like this its just a matter of time before Di Maria gets 94 imo.

Nasri's peaked as long as he doesn't get more minutes for City, but I doubt he'd rise a lot more anyways.

Can't offer any informed opinion on this one I'm afraid, no point in me reeling of stats about who they play for and how many games they've played as this is not what you want to hear.

Sorry my old chum, I'm at a loss on this one :confused:

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Shall i get Abate for 14.6m? Can he get 91 soon?

He has the potential to rise to 91 very pacey wing back type player and a very good RB to have in SM. He wont rise these changes but he could certainly in the future. Worth picking up for 14.6 which isnt too much cash for a quality younger RB.

My Lennon and Livermore for Pazzini?

Personally I prefer Pazzini only because Lennon has peaked and Livermore while being a decent player is not going to ever hit over 90 in his career. He's a mid/lower prem side player meaning a max rating of about 88/7.

Pazzini is a solid 91 and a good striker IMO admittedly he's not been doing too great at Inter but Inter as a whole team has been rather poor. Still Lennon and Livermore are nothing special and if you are in need of a striker 90+ I would do this deal though there are much better 91 rated strikers around for example

Cavani

Hulk

Llorente

Falcao

He is being watched closely by Man United but a deal looks some way off , he is a definite talent though.If you need the money that bad you know what you will need to do mate.