Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

My strikers are Hernandez' date=' Messi, Lukaku, Robinho and Remy.

I use Robinho as a winger, and Messi as an AM.. meaning up left with Hernandez, Remy and Lukaku as my main forwards.

I have Hermann in my youth squad, and someone has offered a straight swap for Huntelaar.

Thoughts?[/quote']

go for it ;)

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Nasri and Suarez worth my Sneijder?

I would do it tbh.

I use Robinho as a winger, and Messi as an AM.. meaning up left with Hernandez, Remy and Lukaku as my main forwards.

I have Hermann in my youth squad, and someone has offered a straight swap for Huntelaar.

Thoughts?[/quote']

Hmm hard one,I think that Hermann is very good young player,but still Huntelaar is on fire and he would be probably your highest rated striker,so I would probably do it.

Thoughts?[/quote']

I'd personally take the swap deal, Huntelaar is a forward in top form and if he impresses in the Euros on the back of his already impressive season then he's in for a rise. The same can't be said about Remy and Hernandez.

Thoughts?[/quote']

Herrmann has the potential to get around 90 at Gladbach at some point but Huntelaar must be 91 by the end of the season. A good deal IMO :)

Swapping Mertesacker for Richards..... good deal for me? getting Richards and a little bit of cash.. imo i dont rate Mertesacker lol just wanted some other opinions

Yup good deal, Mertesacker IMO isn't suited to playing in the Premier League and Richards is simply a BEAST

Extra cash just makes the deal sweeter :)

Yup good deal' date=' Mertesacker IMO isn't suited to playing in the Premier League and Richards is simply a BEAST

Extra cash just makes the deal sweeter :)[/quote']

Thank youu :) just wanted to make sure... i think the other manager reakons he's got a good deal.... probably the 92 of mertesacker lol what will richards get next change? 91?

I could raise around 30 mill which includes selling *VDV (who im assuming wont get any better on SM). *Would I be better selling VDV or Aaron Lennon?

Currently AC Milan are unmanaged and are nearly out of the 7 day period. Would I be better keeping my money or trying to get Zlatan or T.Silva?

I could probably do with a top striker for my team but how long will Zlatan sustain his 96 considering he is 30 already. I realise that just now he is doing amazing still but would you still consider him a good investment on SM or would Thiago Silva be a better one and has a better chance of rising again also.

My CBs and Sts:

Rami

Vertonghen

Sakho

Kaboul

Podolski

Adebayor

Damiao

Soldado

Thanks

Thoughts?[/quote']

I would Huntelaar is in good form and myself and others were shocked at him not rising to 91 imo good deal though you don't really need him :P

Swapping Mertesacker for Richards..... good deal for me? getting Richards and a little bit of cash.. imo i dont rate Mertesacker lol just wanted some other opinions

Richards is so so so much better.

Mertersacher is a good defender but not in the PL.

He's too slow for the pace of the league and it shows. Any other league including La Liga and Meresacher would in theory be ok. But the style of football and the pace of the english game is just too much for him.

Richards IMO is currently the best RB in the PL. He has pace strength can beat players and put in decent passes to the box. He's got all the attributes a good RB should have.

I could raise around 30 mill which includes selling *VDV (who im assuming wont get any better on SM). *Would I be better selling VDV or Aaron Lennon?

Currently AC Milan are unmanaged and are nearly out of the 7 day period. Would I be better keeping my money or trying to get Zlatan or T.Silva?

I could probably do with a top striker for my team but how long will Zlatan sustain his 96 considering he is 30 already. I realise that just now he is doing amazing still but would you still consider him a good investment on SM or would Thiago Silva be a better one and has a better chance of rising again also.

My CBs and Sts:

Rami

Vertonghen

Sakho

Kaboul

Podolski

Adebayor

Damiao

Soldado

Thanks

Much better off selling lennon and I would go for Thiago Silva.

Ibra is high rated but undeservedly so.

Silva is quality and could be 95 in the future not now but in a year.

I would not rely on getting either player though as often unmanged clubs get taken over last day and all your plans go down the pan.

So if you are going to try and get a player get Silva.

Thank youu :) just wanted to make sure... i think the other manager reakons he's got a good deal.... probably the 92 of mertesacker lol what will richards get next change? 91?

Hehe you're right mate ;)

I'd say Richards has a chance at 91 though probably only at the last ratings of the season.

My CBs and Sts:

Rami

Vertonghen

Sakho

Kaboul

Podolski

Adebayor

Damiao

Soldado

Thanks

I'd sell Lennon, VdV is rated higher and he'll keep that rating, he just won't rise.

I'd go for Zlatan, you need a top striker more than you need a good defender seeing you have Rami, Vertonghen and Sakho compared to Soldado being your only real good striker (Damiao's good but he's still in Brazil).

Zlatan's still doing very good and he'll defo keep his rating this season and if next season Milan can keep it up I see no reason why he should drop as long as he scores goals ;)

Should I swap my Xavi for Fabregas?

If you are in this for the long term 2+ years then yes.

Fabregas has all the qualities to achieve at least 96 rating in his career at Barcelona and I would put good money on him eventually hitting 97 at Barca too.

In SM I would rather Fabregas.

Much better off selling lennon and I would go for Thiago Silva.

Ibra is high rated but undeservedly so.

Silva is quality and could be 95 in the future not now but in a year.

I would not rely on getting either player though as often unmanged clubs get taken over last day and all your plans go down the pan.

So if you are going to try and get a player get Silva.

Hehe you're right mate ;)

I'd say Richards has a chance at 91 though probably only at the last ratings of the season.

I'd sell Lennon' date=' VdV is rated higher and he'll keep that rating, he just won't rise.

I'd go for Zlatan, you need a top striker more than you need a good defender seeing you have Rami, Vertonghen and Sakho compared to Soldado being your only real good striker (Damiao's good but he's still in Brazil).

Zlatan's still doing very good and he'll defo keep his rating this season and if next season Milan can keep it up I see no reason why he should drop as long as he scores goals ;)[/quote']

Two different views here :confused: I would mind either, in any case I would need to sell a few other players to get enough money if I got rid of Lennon.

Andros Townsend

Falque

Neither of them are likely to become world beaters or rise any time soon?

Thanks

deff gd deal for u :)

Should I swap my Xavi for Fabregas?

i would go for fabregas just because of the age factor

If you're in for long the long shot yes.

Short term: No

Mid/Long term: Yes

If you are in this for the long term 2+ years then yes.

Fabregas has all the qualities to achieve at least 96 rating in his career at Barcelona and I would put good money on him eventually hitting 97 at Barca too.

In SM I would rather Fabregas.

Damn can't rep both of you as I already have. Thanks anyway.

Two different views here :confused: I would mind either' date=' in any case I would need to sell a few other players to get enough money if I got rid of Lennon.

Andros Townsend

Falque

Neither of them are likely to become world beaters or rise any time soon?

Thanks[/quote']

I would not sell off VDV for cash better to sell Townsend and Falque who wont ever reach that rating.

Put it this way I think everyone would agree if it was just a choice between the two players regardless of position then 90% would pick Silva.

But I think after thinking about it you do have a worse Attack then Defence so ONLY in this circumstance would I say go for IBRA but I really do think he should not be a 96. He should be 94 MAX IMO. Alas though in SM he is 96 and he's in good enough form to not lose that rating..... which is a shame when players like RVP are 94.

SO yes despite him being overated I guess for your team he is better to have in the short term. But if it was me I would still get Silva as I really do not rate Ibra

I would not sell off VDV for cash better to sell Townsend and Falque who wont ever reach that rating.

Put it this way I think everyone would agree if it was just a choice between the two players regardless of position then 90% would pick Silva.

But I think after thinking about it you do have a worse Attack then Defence so ONLY in this circumstance would I say go for IBRA but I really do think he should not be a 96. He should be 94 MAX IMO. Alas though in SM he is 96 and he's in good enough form to not lose that rating..... which is a shame when players like RVP are 94.

SO yes despite him being overated I guess for your team he is better to have in the short term. But if it was me I would still get Silva as I really do not rate Ibra

Interesting to see you dont rate Ibra, personally I think hes a top top striker, IMO RVP should be rated higher rather than Ibra lower. Ibra has scored goals everywhere hes went while winning something with every team hes been with, and today got a hatrick while also playing well against Arsenal in CL, If he was younger I would no doubt buy him, but its just his age im concerned about and also thinking 94 is low for Silva as he is considered the best CB in the world by many people.

Interesting to see you dont rate Ibra' date=' personally I think hes a top top striker, IMO RVP should be rated higher rather than Ibra lower. Ibra has scored goals everywhere hes went while winning something with every team hes been with, and today got a hatrick while also playing well against Arsenal in CL, If he was younger I would no doubt buy him, but its just his age im concerned about and also thinking 94 is low for Silva as he is considered the best CB in the world by many people.[/quote']

Im not saying he isnt a great striker as I think he is 94 standard which would be a great rating for any player but I think that he's never really performed in big big games and for Barcelona he was never that great either.

Silva is not the best CB in the world but he is definitely up there with the best.

IMO in SM terms it would be

Pique

Vidic/Silva

Puyol

Im not saying Ibra isnt a good striker I just really dont see him as 96 rated material at all.

Im not saying he isnt a great striker as I think he is 94 standard which would be a great rating for any player but I think that he's never really performed in big big games and for Barcelona he was never that great either.

Silva is not the best CB in the world but he is definitely up there with the best.

IMO in SM terms it would be

Pique

Vidic/Silva

Puyol

Im not saying Ibra isnt a good striker I just really dont see him as 96 rated material at all.

Such a hard choice because Id be parting with so much money.

In SM terms does a highly rated striker influence the game more than a higher rated defence in this case Zlatan and Silva. Basically, would it be more noticeable me keeping Clean Sheets with Silva in defence or Zlatan scoring the goals to win me games?

Such a hard choice because Id be parting with so much money.

In SM terms does a highly rated striker influence the game more than a higher rated defence in this case Zlatan and Silva. Basically' date=' would it be more noticeable me keeping Clean Sheets with Silva in defence or Zlatan scoring the goals to win me games?[/quote']

You would notice the goals more then the clean sheets as keeping a clean sheet in SM even with the best keeper defence etc is much harder then scoring a goal.

As IBRA is 96 so currently 2 ratings higher then Silva and your best Striker is only 91 you would notice the +5 increase in your attack more then the +3 you would get in your defence.

Basically if we are looking at this purely as a results based purchase then the 96 rated striker should perform better and therefore win you more games then the 94 rated defender so from a gaming perspective it is better to have the 96.

You would notice the goals more then the clean sheets as keeping a clean sheet in SM even with the best keeper defence etc is much harder then scoring a goal.

As IBRA is 96 so currently 2 ratings higher then Silva and your best Striker is only 91 you would notice the +5 increase in your attack more then the +3 you would get in your defence.

Basically if we are looking at this purely as a results based purchase then the 96 rated striker should perform better and therefore win you more games then the 94 rated defender so from a gaming perspective it is better to have the 96.

I guess, on the other hand I won't win the league with my current team as it is a team of potential, are there benefits of finishing higher up the league financially or by signing a player like Zlatan would I make money of it ( I dont fully understand the depths SM goes into financially)

If Im thinking this way Zlatan is not going to become more valuable and Id be losing money to him if I sold him whereas Silva Id lose money on, although I wouldnt really be looking to sell either if I bought them either. Sorry for all the questions lol, just trying to understand the game a bit better.