Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

go for it ;)
I would do it tbh.

Hmm hard one' date='I think that Hermann is very good young player,but still Huntelaar is on fire and he would be probably your highest rated striker,so I would probably do it.[/quote']

I'd personally take the swap deal' date=' Huntelaar is a forward in top form and if he impresses in the Euros on the back of his already impressive season then he's in for a rise. The same can't be said about Remy and Hernandez.[/quote']
Herrmann has the potential to get around 90 at Gladbach at some point but Huntelaar must be 91 by the end of the season. A good deal IMO :)
I would Huntelaar is in good form and myself and others were shocked at him not rising to 91 imo good deal though you don't really need him :P

Richards is so so so much better.

Mertersacher is a good defender but not in the PL.

He's too slow for the pace of the league and it shows. Any other league including La Liga and Meresacher would in theory be ok. But the style of football and the pace of the english game is just too much for him.

Richards IMO is currently the best RB in the PL. He has pace strength can beat players and put in decent passes to the box. He's got all the attributes a good RB should have.

Thanks guys, much appreciated!

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Damn can't rep both of you as I already have. Thanks anyway.

I so hate you now! :mad: :mad:

:o:P :p

I guess' date=' on the other hand I won't win the league with my current team as it is a team of potential, are there benefits of finishing higher up the league financially or by signing a player like Zlatan would I make money of it ( I dont fully understand the depths SM goes into financially)

If Im thinking this way Zlatan is not going to become more valuable and Id be losing money to him if I sold him whereas Silva Id lose money on, although I wouldnt really be looking to sell either if I bought them either. Sorry for all the questions lol, just trying to understand the game a bit better.[/quote']

Zlatan's worth about 28M for my 91 overall rated first team (84 when included all every player) and 92 rated first XI so if your team has a lower average I'm sure he'll be worth over that 28M (at least he should be as far as I know) ;)

I so hate you now! :mad: :mad:

:o:P :p

Zlatan's worth about 28M for my 91 overall rated first team (84 when included all every player) and 92 rated first XI so if your team has a lower average I'm sure he'll be worth over that 28M (at least he should be as far as I know) ;)

How does he perform for you?

I guess' date=' on the other hand I won't win the league with my current team as it is a team of potential, are there benefits of finishing higher up the league financially or by signing a player like Zlatan would I make money of it ( I dont fully understand the depths SM goes into financially)

If Im thinking this way Zlatan is not going to become more valuable and Id be losing money to him if I sold him whereas Silva Id lose money on, although I wouldnt really be looking to sell either if I bought them either. Sorry for all the questions lol, just trying to understand the game a bit better.[/quote']

The higher you finish in the table the more money you are awarded however the amounts of cash you are rewarded are very small even if you finish top of the league. For example the most recent league I won in was a european championship with barcelona I got 7 million as prize money which is not that much for a big side. Finishing like 6th you get very little money if any at all

The best way to make money is by buying 'risers' players with ratings that will increase by large margins. So for example you buy a player worth 10k and he rises from 70 to 80 you can then sell him for like 1-2 million depending on your team making huge profit.

Zlatan will never be more valuable money wise then he is now as age will lower his value and his rating will only ever decrease now. But for example you could buy him now for chairman value and if he doesnt get any older when his transfer ban is up you could sell him to another team in your league or sell him back to Milan for a profit making money the same could be done with Silva.

Silva is finanically the better option in that he will have lower wage expectations and probably cost a little less. He is also able to increase his value by rising to 95 in the future. However if he does rise you will find he may want to increase his wages.

The only way you will make money off of Ibra or Silva is if you sell them for more then you bought them basically.

There is not money gained by signing a big player.

Big players MAY help you finish higher in the league and so you may get a bit of prize money but as I have said before it's not much money.

Silva is the only player out of him and Ibra who's monitary value could increase due to a ratings increase.

And don't feel bad about asking for help myself and others are more then happy to help you with deals and other stuff.

Cheers Ben' date=' I know all about the risers and stuff just wasn't sure about prize money and how that differed. I guess I'll make the decision between them both once I raise the money. Thanks for your help though[/quote']

No worries thought I'd just put in the best way to make cash in case you didnt know :)

How does he perform for you?

Fairly decent, though I've only bought him this season (which is over 50%) and my system is mainly based around Gomez who's my top scorer so its not that represtentative I guess. And next to that I don't think that you can really compare the same players in different GW's/teams ;)

Does anybody no how Eduardo Vargas is doing at Napoli ?

I can get him for £1M + Ritchie de laet + Matt James' date=' should I do it ?

Im guessing yes, im just interesting in finding out how ppl think Vargas is getting on, Soccerway seems like he isnt playing much.[/quote']

vargas just got 3 games at napoli but there is no doubt about his talent he may have some difficulty in adjusting to a top league in europe since he came from a much smaller squad. if cavani is sold then he will get his chance. current napoli front line is awesome with cavani and lavezzi on fire so he may have trouble getting opportunities. but keep him he will rise 90+prospect IMO

ritchie and james will not get as much opportunities as vargas. the young contingent of smalling,jones fryers,fabio,rafel evans etcare prefered cleverly,pogba and the veterans are there in midfeild so again james chance of getting a big rise is lean on the other hand vargas is the first chice reserve in napoli so it is great deal for you

Robert LEWANDOWSKI and Ander HERRERA for Sami Khedira' date=' what's the consensus?

I'm going with no.[/quote']

if selling khedira wouldn't affect my midfield strength AT ALL and if i really need debth and a striker then i would do it

because khedira is 91 and if madrid won the league ( probably will )then he might get a 92 which is a rating that both may not have(although herrera is agreat talent but he needs to move to a big club )

so in conc : i will say no not because i am a madridista,but it's better

Does anybody no how Eduardo Vargas is doing at Napoli ?

I can get him for £1M + Ritchie de laet + Matt James' date=' should I do it ?

Im guessing yes, im just interesting in finding out how ppl think Vargas is getting on, Soccerway seems like he isnt playing much.[/quote']

a good talent but atm he is living in the shadows of napoli's stars, buy him he will keep rising in the future, cause sure one day one of napoli's stars may get sold,and he'll get his chance

Messi=Ronaldo+Bale

i have messi and will get ronaldo and bale

any opinions

thx in advance

deff do it

great great great deal for u

ronaldo and bale is much better than messi;)

Messi=Ronaldo+Bale

i have messi and will get ronaldo and bale

any opinions

thx in advance

yes get ronaldo +bale. ronaldo is solid and bale is a riser, if he moves to barca(abidal replacement) or any big club he will certainly get higher ratings besides he is young and versatile too since he can play as wing back

go for it

zaha+miyaichi+11m for godin? Competitive gameworld

I would probably do it,Zaha and Ryo are great talents,but there will need a lot of time to get some high raiting.If Godin wouldnt be in your first eleven or near it,then you might consider keeping these two young players.

My ronaldo for marcelo/Giorgio plus di maria plus 20 mill? Fair deal for both? Thanks for inputs!

omg :confused: :confused: :( a very tough one

i mean

di maria + marcelo +20 million = ronaldo

the deal depends on ur answers on these questions :

1. do u need a LB/LM ??

2. do u need a winger ??

3.what can u do with the 20 million ??

omg :confused: :confused: :( a very tough one

i mean

di maria + marcelo +20 million = ronaldo

the deal depends on ur answers on these questions :

1. do u need a LB/LM ??

2. do u need a winger ??

3.what can u do with the 20 million ??

Di Maria will replace Ronaldo if i were to sell. Marcelo can play LB or LM in my team also. I play three at the back. i play with 2 wingers.

The cash is just to make it a fair trade for me.

My ronaldo for marcelo/Giorgio plus di maria plus 20 mill? Fair deal for both? Thanks for inputs!

if have enough highly rated wingers and Lbs then no ronaldo is the second best player and he can be great down the wing than di maria. as stated in an earler post by ben c " even the best defense and keeper does not assure clean sheets but with a high rated fwd chances of scoring are more" so i would say keep ronaldo.

Di Maria will replace Ronaldo if i were to sell. Marcelo can play LB or LM in my team also. I play three at the back. i play with 2 wingers.

The cash is just to make it a fair trade for me.

who are the three in the back ?

and di maria will replace ur ronaldo right but the level of the team will drop

besides the cash doesn't mean anything

in conc : keep ronaldo