Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

coentrao+albiol for chiellini?

I'd get Chiellini, as I firmly believe that Coentrao will never reach such a high rating.. Moreover, it's surely true that Coentrao's versatility can be very useful, but Chiellini covers two positions too, and it's quite hard to find a 94 rated LB.. So I'd go for him :)

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

coentrao+albiol for chiellini?

keep chiellini he will keep his rating for along time. coentravo is the second

choice lb at madrid marcelo is at 93 now so coentrao can never gain a massive rating like 94 unless he is 1st choice and plays much better

and chellini is more stable for 3 men defeses due to his cb/lb position

I'm looking for a goalkeeper for my youth squad.

Between Ali Ahamada and Olivier Baumann. Both of them in External club. Which one is a potential raiser?

* Leno and Ter Stegen is a no go,since both of them in unmanaged club and transfer banned till 15 march.

My current GK:

• Tim Howard
  • Sven Ulreich
  • Alexander Stolz - I'm going to offload him with the transfer bid.

Anyone have any opinions whether i should keep Parejo/Henderson or get Countinho?

keep henderson he gets regular playing time at liverpool

but i feel coutinho(no appearances) is better than pajero(5 appearances) younger and plays for a bigger club. since he is loaned out he wii get much ore playing time as well(strictly personal opinion)

Between Ali Ahamada and Olivier Baumann. Both of them in External club. Which one is a potential raiser?

* Leno and Ter Stegen is a no go' date='since both of them in unmanaged club and transfer banned till 15 march.

My current GK:

[list']

[*]Tim Howard

[*]Sven Ulreich

[*]Alexander Stolz - I'm going to offload him with the transfer bid.

some potential young keepers

try koval of dynamo or nicola leali of brescia or kenneth vermeer of ajax or thibaut courtois of chelsea all except ajax man great young players under 19

I'm no expert on Ligue 1 so I ask Mavuba or Capoue? Mavuba's already rated higher' date=' though I believe Capoue's a beast.

Will Capoue rise? Or stay coz of his club?[/quote']

can't see capoue getting 90 there but i expect him to be sold in the summer and go 90 then next change

* Leno and Ter Stegen is a no go' date='since both of them in unmanaged club and transfer banned till 15 march.

My current GK:

[list']

[*]Tim Howard

[*]Sven Ulreich

i would carry 1 good goalkeeper and 1 riser

trade/sell ulreich(although he can get +1) and stolz. Alhamada will be a very good riser 87/88 is easy for him but Leno and ter stegen better and worth waiting for

I would try to get better goalkeeper than howard , eg Handanovic is better, Adler may drop 1 more but will play at Hamburg next season.

diego alves is better too although only 89 expect 90 next changes!

some potential young keepers

try koval of dynamo or nicola leali of brescia or kenneth vermeer of ajax or thibaut courtois of chelsea all except ajax man great young players under 19

Koval and Courtois already been snapped up. I think I'll pass on Vermeer.

How about Nicola Leali? I check on the web that he currently got same appearance with other Brescia's goalkeeper - Michele Arcari.

I don't really followed Serie B,so any thought?

*he is cheap and external tho. :P

Javier Hernandez or Andre Schurrle

Positions are irrelvant' date=' neither will feature heavily so I am thinking about long term. I'm siding with Hernandez.[/quote']

I prefer hernandez too :)

My current GK:

[list']

[*]Tim Howard

[*]Sven Ulreich

15 march isnt too far away so I would get ter stegan

Courtois is a very good option too

Positions are irrelvant' date=' neither will feature heavily so I am thinking about long term. I'm siding with Hernandez.[/quote']

I would agree even as a Liverpool fan. You know Man.U are always going to be up there although Levekusen are a bit more unpredictable.

Although Javier is lacking in so many aspects of his game, people on here seem to rate him quite highly. Unless he adds considerably more to his game I can't see him being a regular for Utd, thus leaving little opportunity for you to have a player that will rise above 91 at best.

My first thought would be to go for Andre Schurrle.......which would you go for if they were at the same club? that may answer your question?

I don't know an awful lot about Andre Schurrle but he looks a better player than Javier, and a player with more potential

Javier's only positive is that he's at Utd.

Schurrle is the better player.

However Hernandez is at the better club.

IF Schurrle moves to a Bayern or a top foreign team then I would expect him to be comfortably ahead of Hernandez in the future.

Javier Hernandez even though now he is back in packing order after Rooney and Welbeck.

15 march isnt too far away so I would get ter stegan

I will wait for him then. But how about Nicola Leali of Brescia?

trade/sell ulreich(although he can get +1) and stolz.

Is it okay to release Ulreich too?

My current GK:

[list']

[*]Tim Howard

[*]Sven Ulreich

Go for Ahamada ... he'll be 88/89 after the season.

can't see capoue getting 90 there but i expect him to be sold in the summer and go 90 then next change

And why can't you see him hitting 90 at Tolouse ?

:rolleyes:

Javier Hernandez even though now he is back in packing order after Rooney and Welbeck.

I will wait for him then. But how about Nicola Leali of Brescia?

Is it okay to release Ulreich too?

He has been called the new "Buffon". Only rated 75, so even if he doesn't live up to the hype, you're not making too big an investment.

Get him. IMO he'll be Italy's next great.

I've got the option to swap Arjen Robben and Javier Mascherano for Xavi' date=' but I'm not sure what to do. My instinct tells me that'd be giving away a bit too much for the 32-year old.

Other midfielders of note in my side are Iniesta, Xabi Alonso, Pedro Rodriguez and Mario Götze... So while Xavi would clearly improve on Mascherano, I fear I'd be weakening the side overall too much by letting Robben go. Thoughts?[/quote']

Brief update, mainly for the purpose of boasting, but I managed to get Xavi in the end for £7m, Pedro and Mamadou Sakho:D