lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Respuesta: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Just make a bid for David Silva and the guy encounter back for Gotze + Suarez = Silva. Should i do the deal. I still have Hamsik. Hamsik + Suarez = Silva is it better?

Gotze + Suárez is a bit too much,I'd try Hamsik + Suárez.

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Just make a bid for David Silva and the guy encounter back for Gotze + Suarez = Silva. Should i do the deal. I still have Hamsik. Hamsik + Suarez = Silva is it better? And its in a Gold Championship!

mmm...who are ur other players

tell us more maybe we can make together a deal better than both of them

How can i copy the link of my squad for you mate?

use the print screen button on ur keyboard' date='

then go to paint

press ctrl +v

then resize the image as u wish

then open [url']http://imageshack.us/[/url]

upload it , right click and copu url

then turn back here and add ur reply and press insert image and paste the url u copied ctrl +v

:P

or u can write the names of ur players if u find it easier for u ;)

OZIL, Mesut

SILVA, Thiago

NEUER, Manuel

NMF

DI MARIA, Ángel

SUAREZ, Luis

GOTZE, Mario

KRASIC, Miloš

HAMSIK, Marek

KROOS, Toni

Int

DOUMBIA, Seydou

Int

GARAY, Ezequiel

NMF

KABOUL, Younès

-

RANOCCHIA, Andrea

NMF

JONES, Phil Def/DM Int

MUNIAIN, Iker

-

LOVREN, Dejan

These are my top players mate!

OZIL' date=' Mesut

SILVA, Thiago

NEUER, Manuel

NMF

DI MARIA, Ángel

SUAREZ, Luis

GOTZE, Mario

KRASIC, Miloš

HAMSIK, Marek

KROOS, Toni

Int

DOUMBIA, Seydou

Int

GARAY, Ezequiel

NMF

KABOUL, Younès

-

RANOCCHIA, Andrea

NMF

JONES, Phil Def/DM Int

MUNIAIN, Iker

-

LOVREN, Dejan

These are my top players mate![/quote']

krasic+suarez is good if he didn't accept try adding some cash into it

btw u should get rid of ranocchia if u can

My Sahin for Kroos and Lamela' date=' good deal?

I know Sahin seems to be an outcast at Real for some reason at the moment.[/quote']

I'd do that deal, Sahin while being a class act = Not enough game time at Real, has been told he can leave, i don't think he'll drop and if he did would not be long before he's rising again at another club.

Kroos = Class act too, First choice for Bayern and Germany, will rise IMO plus you get Lamela too, reports are he's been one of Roma's better players this season and has been tipped for a very bright future for a long time and deffo a future 90+. Do It.

Lovren or Lewandowski?

Here's my squad

Lewandowski for me also' date=' scoring a lot of goals this season deserves a +1

My Sahin for Kroos and Lamela, good deal?

I know Sahin seems to be an outcast at Real for some reason at the moment.

Kroos and Lamela for me, both getting plenty minutes at there respective clubs, Sahin isn't

Just make a bid for David Silva and the guy encounter back for Gotze + Suarez = Silva. Should i do the deal. I still have Hamsik. Hamsik + Suarez = Silva is it better? And its in a Gold Championship!

As previously mentioned try and do a deal with Krasic and Suarez + cash Gotze giving up Gotze in the deal as well is way to much IMO.

I am scouring one of my game worlds for any Fwd who will be back up to what i already have and these are the ones i have found, i have put in order of my preference, just wanting other opinions before i take the plunge, i am prepared to wait for TB players:

1: Lavezzi

2: Rossi (TB 2 May)

3: Robinho (TB 13 March)

4: Gameiro

5: Wellbeck

6: Lewandowski

7: Llorente

8: Huntelaar (TB 15 Apr)

9: Soldado

Now this is listed as preference, not taken into consideration who is better long term or short/mid term etc.

I am scouring one of my game worlds for any Fwd who will be back up to what i already have and these are the ones i have found' date=' i have put in order of my preference, just wanting other opinions before i take the plunge, i am prepared to wait for TB players:

[b']1:Llorente

2:Lavezzi

3:Robinho (TB 13 March)

4:Rossi (TB 2 May)

5:Gameiro

6:Wellbeck

7:Huntelaar (TB 15 Apr)

8:Soldado

9:Lewandowski

[/b]

Now this is listed as preference, not taken into consideration who is better long term or short/mid term etc.

That's my opinion

I am scouring one of my game worlds for any Fwd who will be back up to what i already have and these are the ones i have found' date=' i have put in order of my preference, just wanting other opinions before i take the plunge, i am prepared to wait for TB players:

Now this is listed as preference, not taken into consideration who is better long term or short/mid term etc.[/quote']

Rossi

Soldado

Llorente

Lavezzi

Robinho

Huntelaar

Welbeck

Gameiro

Lewandowski

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Now this is listed as preference, not taken into consideration who is better long term or short/mid term etc.[/quote']

1. Lavezzi

2. Rossi

3. Gameiro

4. Welbeck

7. Lewa

8. Soldado

9. Huntelaar

I agree with your list.. I'd prefer Soldado over Huntelaar as the spanish player is being protagonist of a good season, both with his club and with his NT, where he played against Venezuela playing a good match while Llorente was sitting on the bench.. Llorente will prob be ahead Soldado in the EC, but I still think that he has more potential than Huntelaar :)

1.Llorente

2.Rossi

3.Lavezzi

4.Lewandoski

5.Soldado

6.Gameiro

7.Huntelaar

8.Robinho

9.Welbeck.

Its between Llorente Rossi and Lavezzi at 1st..but Id go for Llorente..Rossi and Lavezzi are close anyway.You cant go wrong with either.U can choose Lewandoski too.

1.lavezzi

2.llorente

3.soldado

4.gameiro

5.huntelaar

6.robinho

7.lewandowski

8.rossi

9.welbeck

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

1) Lavezzi

2) Rossi

3) Llorente

4) Lewandoski

5) Gameiro

6) Welbeck

7) Soldado

8) Huntelaar

That's my opinion
Rossi

Soldado

Llorente

Lavezzi

Robinho

Huntelaar

Welbeck

Gameiro

Lewandowski

1. Lavezzi

2. Rossi

3. Gameiro

4. Welbeck

7. Lewa

8. Soldado

9. Huntelaar

I agree with your list.. I'd prefer Soldado over Huntelaar as the spanish player is being protagonist of a good season' date=' both with his club and with his NT, where he played against Venezuela playing a good match while Llorente was sitting on the bench.. Llorente will prob be ahead Soldado in the EC, but I still think that he has more potential than Huntelaar :)[/quote']

1.Llorente

2.Rossi

3.Lavezzi

4.Lewandoski

5.Soldado

6.Gameiro

7.Huntelaar

8.Robinho

9.Welbeck.

Its between Llorente Rossi and Lavezzi at 1st..but Id go for Llorente..Rossi and Lavezzi are close anyway.You cant go wrong with either.U can choose Lewandoski too.

1.lavezzi

2.llorente

3.soldado

4.gameiro

5.huntelaar

6.robinho

7.lewandowski

8.rossi

9.welbeck

1) Lavezzi

2) Rossi

3) Llorente

4) Lewandoski

5) Gameiro

6) Welbeck

7) Soldado

8) Huntelaar

cheers lads repped & must spread

1. Rossi
  2. Lavezzi
  3. Llorente
  4. Robinho
  5. Lewandowski
  6. Soldado
  7. Wellbeck
  8. Gameiro
  9. Huntelaar

Lol Mudito how on earth can you rank Rossi that low!? :P:o

he's injured for the whole season and the other players really deserved a higher ranking than him , cause all of them are shining for their teams and it's unfair to rank rossi better just because he is a 92 in a game

based on the current form of all the players i ranked them

he's injured for the whole season and the other players really deserved a higher ranking than him ' date=' cause all of them are shining for their teams and it's unfair to rank rossi better just because he is a 92 in a game

based on the current form of all the players i ranked them[/quote']

Hmm allright :P

he's injured for the whole season and the other players really deserved a higher ranking than him ' date=' cause all of them are shining for their teams and it's unfair to rank rossi better just because he is a 92 in a game

based on the current form of all the players i ranked them[/quote']

How can you rate the form of someone who is injured? So when fit, you're saying Rossi is a lesser player than the players listed below? I'm certainly not ranking Rossi higher because of his 92 rating, as you'll see Robinho is in that list too.

1.lavezzi

2.llorente

3.soldado

4.gameiro

5.huntelaar

6.robinho

7.lewandowski

EDIT: If Messi was out with a long-term injury, would he appear at the bottom of the list too?

:confused:

How can you rate the form of someone who is injured? So when fit' date=' you're saying Rossi is a lesser player than the players listed below? I'm certainly not ranking Rossi higher because of his 92 rating, as you'll see Robinho is in that list too.

1.lavezzi

2.llorente

3.soldado

4.gameiro

5.huntelaar

6.robinho

7.lewandowski

:confused:[/quote']

i said it before , other players deserve to go higher in the list because he's injured and they are shining with their teams, i said it atm they are better

well , in any sport for example tennis if djokovic is injured and nadal is playing better and winning then he'll surpass his ranking even if the first was better than him before he gets injured and will be ranked the new # 1

being injured doesn't mean that it's a guarantee to keep ur ranking

when he comes back , we will see what ranking will he obtain, cause maybe it will be lower or may be higher

u understand what i am trying to say ?? :P

it's like the stairs and everyone is climbing if u get injured u will stay where u are , and others will surpass u

i said it before ' date=' other players deserve to go higher in the list because he's injured and they are shining with their teams, i said it atm they are better

well , in any sport for example tennis if djokovic is injured and nadal is playing better and winning then he'll surpass his ranking even if the first was better than him before he gets injured and will be ranked the new # 1

being injured doesn't mean that it's a guarantee to keep ur ranking

when he comes back , we will see what ranking will he obtain, cause maybe it will be lower or may be higher

u understand what i am trying to say ?? :P[/quote']

I know what you're saying and it doesn't make sense. I'm sure jkerrs was after an opinion which isn't based on a snapshot of the present moment in time.

Would you have put Demba Ba above Rossi a few months back when he was scoring goals for fun? The bigger picture needs to be looked at, not just current form and who's the flavour of the month.