lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

i said it before ' date=' other players deserve to go higher in the list because he's injured and they are shining with their teams, i said it atm they are better

well , in any sport for example tennis if djokovic is injured and nadal is playing better and winning then he'll surpass his ranking even if he's injured and will be ranked the new # 1

being injured doesn't mean that it's a guarantee to keep ur ranking

when he comes back , we will see what ranking will he obtain, cause maybe it will be lower or may be higher

u understand what i am trying to say ?? :P[/quote']

Tennis is not a good example to use. There rankings system works in such a way that if you do not do as well in a Grand Slam, Masters Series or a ranking event in the current season as you did the previous season then your ranking points suffer, so if Nadal, Federer Murray and Djokovic shared the Grand slams and masters events chances are Djokivic would more than likely not be number one, despite playing equally as well as the others, because he dominated the 2010/11 and not the 2011/12 season.

I know what you're saying and it doesn't make sense. I'm sure jkerrs was after an opinion which isn't based on a snapshot of the present moment in time.

Would you have put Demba Ba above Rossi a few months back when he was scoring goals for fun? The bigger picture needs to be looked at' date=' not just current form and who's the flavour of the month.[/quote']

i didn't use it for a short period of time not a month or two but rather from the beginning of the season until now

and that was my opinion, well he wanted a backup so it'll be the first then he asked for a ranking for the others and i made it based in their current season

we don't know how will rossi get back and what will his future be

everyone ranked these players based on a certain reference and i used my own

;)

p.s :i would rank lavezzi,llorente,soldado higher than rossi even if he's not injured

soldado is one of the most underrated strikers

Tennis is not a good example to use. There rankings system works in such a way that if you do not do as well in a Grand Slam' date=' Masters Series or a ranking event in the current season as you did the previous season then your ranking points suffer, so if Nadal, Federer Murray and Djokovic shared the Grand slams and masters events chances are Djokivic would more than likely not be number one, despite playing equally as well as the others, because he dominated the 2010/11 and not the 2011/12 season.[/quote']

i know , i said '' any sport ''' but i used tennis just as a fast lil example ;)

i didn't use it for a short period of time not a month or two but rather from the beginning of the season until now

and that was my opinion' date=' well he wanted a backup so it'll be the first then he asked for a ranking for the others and i made it based in their current season

we don't know how will rossi get back and what will his future be

everyone ranked these players based on a certain reference and i used my own

;)

p.s :i would rank lavezzi,llorente,soldado higher than rossi even if he's not injured

soldado is one of the most underrated strikers[/quote']

Fair enough. I'm holding a cup of tea in one hand at the moment, so can't be bothered to type too much right now, we'll leave it at that :)

Hi guys, I have been wanting to buy Mertesacker for quite some time. He's transfer listed but for P/E. I offered a couple of of deals which I thought were fair but had them rejected (Montolivo+ Luisao and Moutinho + Luisao). I PM'ed the manager too, but he doesn't seem to respond. So I've been thinking about making one last offer. Can you tell me if its too generous or if I should offer more. I'm giving Smalling and Montolivo for Mertesacker.

If it helps, I have Khedira, Kroos, Bender (both) and Moutinho still remaining in the central midfield and I have Howedes, Hummels, Badstuber and Luisao in the central defending positions. Any advice?

Is David Villa still worth circa £30m? Another manager is looking to punt him to get in a bidding war over players at an unmanged club, i'm thinking I can get a good player at a realistic price...

Hi guys' date=' I have been wanting to buy Mertesacker for quite some time. He's transfer listed but for P/E. I offered a couple of of deals which I thought were fair but had them rejected (Montolivo+ Luisao and Moutinho + Luisao). I PM'ed the manager too, but he doesn't seem to respond. So I've been thinking about making one last offer. Can you tell me if its too generous or if I should offer more. I'm giving Smalling and Montolivo for Mertesacker.

If it helps, I have Khedira, Kroos, Bender (both) and Moutinho still remaining in the central midfield and I have Howedes, Hummels, Badstuber and Luisao in the central defending positions. Any advice?[/quote']

a good advice and listen to it :

LEAVE MERTESACKER

DON'T BRING HIM

first of all u have great defenders , besides u are offering alot

and don't think of losing smalling for mertesacker

cheers mate :D

Is David Villa still worth circa £30m? Another manager is looking to punt him to get in a bidding war over players at an unmanged club' date=' i'm thinking I can get a good player at a realistic price...[/quote']

si certo :D

if u can get him , then do it especially if u need him

a good advice and listen to it :

LEAVE MERTESACKER

DON'T BRING HIM

first of all u have great defenders ' date=' besides u are offering alot

and don't think of losing smalling for mertesacker

cheers mate :D[/quote']

LOL, is he really that repulsive... alright, since I've seen you give good advice in the past, I'll take it.

LOL' date=' is he really that repulsive... alright, since I've seen you give good advice in the past, I'll take it.[/quote']

i mean yes u have howedes , badstuber , hummels ,smalling in defence why wound u bring him

and IF u want to the only deal that's acceptable is that of montolivo+luisao other than that no don't do it

btw get rid of luisao and bring in a young talented defender instead

i mean yes u have howedes ' date=' badstuber , hummels ,smalling in defence why wound u bring him

and [b']IF[/b] u want to the only deal that's acceptable is that of montolivo+luisao other than that no don't do it

btw get rid of luisao and bring in a young talented defender instead

The thing is that my fullbacks are Schmelzer and Castro, Howedes sometimes rotates with Castro and Badstuber with Schmelzer. I do plan on getting rid of Luisao and the only reason I want Mertesacker is because I want a short term position filler as I have Jones, Smalling and Papadoupolous waiting their turn. Do you think I need anyone else; if yes, suggestions for possible replacement. Note: I have a rule with my Schalke: No Liverpool, City or Barca players. Just a principle I go by.

Just received a flurry of offers for Axel Witsel,

£4m plus Sotiris Ninis and Alexandre Lacazette.

Yoann Gourcuff and Alper Potuk.

Tino Costa and Juan Forlin.

£6m plus Lucas Biglia and Pedro Geromel.

Any of these worthy of accepting for Witsel? Haven't seen much of him, but still didn't stop me spending £45m to sign him back in December.

The thing is that my fullbacks are Schmelzer and Castro' date=' Howedes sometimes rotates with Castro and Badstuber with Schmelzer. I do plan on getting rid of Luisao and the only reason I want Mertesacker is because I want a short term position filler as I have Jones, Smalling and Papadoupolous waiting their turn. Do you think I need anyone else; if yes, suggestions for possible replacement. Note: I have a rule with my Schalke: No Liverpool, City or Barca players. Just a principle I go by.[/quote']

luisao +montolivo is a good deal for mertesacker otherwise i won't bring him especially u have enough , young,talente,awesome defenders

now i see that u have enough defenders try swapping ur luisao for player in another position u need depth in

Hi guys' date=' I have been wanting to buy Mertesacker for quite some time. He's transfer listed but for P/E. I offered a couple of of deals which I thought were fair but had them rejected (Montolivo+ Luisao and Moutinho + Luisao). I PM'ed the manager too, but he doesn't seem to respond. So I've been thinking about making one last offer. Can you tell me if its too generous or if I should offer more. I'm giving Smalling and Montolivo for Mertesacker.

If it helps, I have Khedira, Kroos, Bender (both) and Moutinho still remaining in the central midfield and I have Howedes, Hummels, Badstuber and Luisao in the central defending positions. Any advice?[/quote']

The three German CB's you already have are keepers, however Luisao will never go above 91 at Benfica and IMO will only drop. Try looking at getting rid of Luisao and strengthening a different position as you have four CB'c (including Smalling) that is more than enough. Also to many midfielders, i would keep Khedira Kroos Bender (Sven) and possibly sell Moutinho Lars Bender and moutinho, and look at bringing in (if you can) another midfielder. Depending upon who is available to you, what rating and age bracket you are looking at etc it is a little difficult to advise you any further.

However you don't need Mertesacker.

luisao +montolivo is a good deal for mertesacker otherwise i won't bring him especially u have enough ' date=' young,talente,awesome defenders

now i see that u have enough defenders try swapping ur luisao for player in another position u need depth in[/quote']

Alright, i'll try adding a winger to my roster. Thanks for all the advice, I would rep but apparently I have to spend it around before I give it to you again. Thanks alot again

Just received a flurry of offers for Axel Witsel' date='

Any of these worthy of accepting for Witsel? Haven't seen much of him, but still didn't stop me spending[b'] £45m[/b] to sign him back in December.

aside of how much u paid to bring him

axel is a really really good player , a good ball passer, and knows how to control the rythm of the game and opens the field well by his passes + he is a good dribbler as well

and if u want stats too then he played 37 matches this season with 4 goals and 5 assists and benfica are playing CL and doing well

i would reject all these deals and keep him

Alright' date=' i'll try adding a winger to my roster. Thanks for all the advice, I would rep but apparently I have to spend it around before I give it to you again. Thanks alot again[/quote']

no prb mate

rep or not

here to help ;)

Ravel Morrison + Ryo Miyaichi = Adam Maher?

I'd be getting Maher. Never seen him play but have heard nothing but good news about him.

i like miyaichi dunno why :D but maher is something special

i would do the deal and get maher , u won't regret it

Just received a flurry of offers for Axel Witsel' date='

Any of these worthy of accepting for Witsel? Haven't seen much of him, but still didn't stop me spending £45m to sign him back in December.[/quote']

i would keep Witsel, one of a growing crop of talented Belgians coming through, he is already highly rated and at 23 be rated 90 playing in Portugal and Belgium before that is nothing short of amazing.

He has featured in virtually every game (i think) in the league for Benfica, and is good enough to get a move to a top 4 side in one of the more prestigious leagues. Will be honest do not know a lot about Biglia Geromel.

If you are needing depth then obviously the best deal is Costa and Forlin however can they really reach 91+ i doubt it, yet i could see Witsel get a 93 at best (obviously reliant on a move to a bigger club)

hope this helps

i like miyaichi dunno why :D but maher is something special

i would do the deal and get maher ' date=' u won't regret it[/quote']

Thanks Mud, I like Miyaichi to and I do think he'll become something special one day. :D

Out of Agger' date=' Skrtel, Mertesacker, M'Bia and Rolando, which one would you go for?[/quote']

Out of them all I would probably go for Agger.

Obv's Mertesacker is tempting because hes two ratings higher but i think the best one go for is Agger, hes been good for Liverpool, on the other hand skrtel has aswell but aggers my choice.

I dont think Mertesackers performances warrant a 92, I think M'bia's been injured a lot but will probably perform to the right standard when he does return and im not to sure about Rolando.

Also with Agger you have the extra position, that is a bonus. ;)