lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Javi Martinez for Gaitan and Jose Angel? Gaitan and Jose is my sub and won't use them that often. But Javi is Cm/Cb and can let me rotate him as my backup.

I'd go for it m8, Martinez is some player and it won't be long until a top club comes calling, good versatility aswell.

Hello all, looks like I need help again. Usually I only deal with EPL and Bundesliga players because I don't watch other leagues as much. I recently got a new team (Napoli) and was wondering if this is a good deal. De Rossi = Hamsik (i know it'll be a loss), Gargano (haven't heard or seen him much) and 6 Mil. I have absolutely no idea what to do. Again, the sqaud is the same as the current Napoli squad.

Out of Agger' date=' Skrtel, Mertesacker, M'Bia and Rolando, which one would you go for?[/quote']

Skrtel and Agger should go back up to 91 in lock step (although Agger injured for a little while now making Skrtel safer option) ,expect both up to 91 by seasons end.

M'bia and rolando 90 and won't go up for some time

Meresacker you know might keep his 92 at Arsenal making him best choice.

Agger is probably most talented (SM may never reflect this) and definitely injury prone

Hello all' date=' looks like I need help again. Usually I only deal with EPL and Bundesliga players because I don't watch other leagues as much. I recently got a new team (Napoli) and was wondering if this is a good deal. De Rossi = Hamsik (i know it'll be a loss), Gargano (haven't heard or seen him much) and 6 Mil. I have absolutely no idea what to do. Again, the sqaud is the same as the current Napoli squad.[/quote']

Gargano solid player should go 90 next changes, Hamsik going 92 is harder but may depend on champions league venture(how far they go)

I wouldn't do it. De Rossi playing really well but Roma is a very inconsistent team and although not yet he will go down. All in all I'd wait for next changes where your ones should go up means de Rossi costs less if you need him.

Hello all' date=' looks like I need help again. Usually I only deal with EPL and Bundesliga players because I don't watch other leagues as much. I recently got a new team (Napoli) and was wondering if this is a good deal. De Rossi = Hamsik (i know it'll be a loss), Gargano (haven't heard or seen him much) and 6 Mil. I have absolutely no idea what to do. Again, the sqaud is the same as the current Napoli squad.[/quote']

keep your players don't go after rossi

if you needa dm go for xabi alonso or essien they might cost less if they are in external clubs

I'd go for it m8' date=' Martinez is some player and it won't be long until a top club comes calling, good versatility aswell.[/quote']
Javi Martinez for Gaitan and Jose Angel? Gaitan and Jose is my sub and won't use them that often. But Javi is Cm/Cb and can let me rotate him as my backup.

i would keep gaitan and jose ange. like martinez gaitan is also about to move to a bigger club. so it is better to have to good players than one

My Def: T.Silva, Pique, Ramos, Marcelo, Abate

DM/CM: SCHWEINSTEIGER, Vidal

My Fwd: Ronaldo, Aguero, Sanchez

Also have Balotelli But I Want To Swap Him + Cash For One Of This Players

Choose One From Each Line And One At All

1-Pato 2-Suarez 3-Robben

4-HUMMELS 5-CHIELLINI

My Def: T.Silva' date=' Pique, Ramos, Marcelo, Abate

DM/CM: SCHWEINSTEIGER, Vidal

My Fwd: Ronaldo, Aguero, Sanchez

Also have Balotelli But I Want To Swap Him + Cash For One Of This Players

Choose One From Each Line And One At All

1-Pato 2-Suarez 3-Robben

4-HUMMELS 5-CHIELLINI[/quote']

either robben or hummels

Vucinic

I Really Can't Choose One Between Di Maria & RVP :D

I Like Both' date=' But Di Maria Because He's Younger...[/quote']

my fwds are ronaldo, benzema and higuain. I use ronaldo as a winger so that leaves me with 2 fwds. I can get either vucinic or podolski as back up and i can trade di maria for rvp. Should i do this?

my fwds are ronaldo' date=' benzema and higuain. I use ronaldo as a winger so that leaves me with 2 fwds. I can get either vucinic or podolski as back up and i can trade di maria for rvp. Should i do this?[/quote']

If You Have Winger/Am To Cover Di Maria Position Do It, Else Get Vucinic For backup And Forget RVP :( It Would Be A Hard Decision Anyway.

a deff keep martinez

my fwds are ronaldo' date=' benzema and higuain. I use ronaldo as a winger so that leaves me with 2 fwds. I can get either vucinic or podolski as back up and i can trade di maria for rvp. Should i do this?[/quote']

podolski for me

di maria,he's younger and really deserves a rise

I have been wanting Chellini in my Inter for quite some time. When I inquired about him, the manager said he wanted Busquetes. He offered Chelleni and Mertesacker for him. Should I do it?

I already asked this, but I only got one opinion and wanted this for another team as well: I offered Smalling and Montolivo for Mertesacker... Too generous?

I have been wanting Chellini in my Inter for quite some time. When I inquired about him' date=' the manager said he wanted Busquetes. He offered Chelleni and Mertesacker for him. Should I do it?

I already asked this, but I only got one opinion and wanted this for another team as well: I offered Smalling and Montolivo for Mertesacker... Too generous?[/quote']

keep busquets

mate i already talked to u about these deals

keep ur defensive line as it is , don't add or remove anyone esxept luisao ,it's amazing

keep busquets

mate i already talked to u about these deals

keep ur defensive line as it is ' date=' don't add or remove anyone esxept luisao ,it's amazing[/quote']

Alright thanks for everything... again

Who is the better buy...

Braume DJALMA or Eran ZAHAVI

Never seen Zahavi play to make a judgement on the one, I'll not give advice on the simple fact that one plays for Porto and the other plays for Palermo.

Sorry bud, can't help!