lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Respuesta: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Gotze + Di Maria or ( Ozil' date=' Thiago Silva if the manager want better player) for Iniesta, i'm getting Iniesta in this deal? Should i go for it? GC set up![/quote']

You should never do this.

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Gotze + Di Maria or ( Ozil' date=' Thiago Silva if the manager want better player) for Iniesta, i'm getting Iniesta in this deal? Should i go for it? GC set up![/quote']

Gotze is a great talent, but IDK if he'll get 97. Di Maria is class, but at most a 95 player.. So short term.probably a great deal, long term.not that great. Do it if you have cover for.Di Maria.

If you are offering the other players i won't do it.

Personally I'd keep the all of em.

benzema or higuain

Higuain for me.

Higuain plays.more.regularly, though i have heard that he may leave RM coz hr feels underappreciated..

Benzema's great too, ask Mudito if ya wanna know why..

Chelleni = Neymar + Cash

I get chellleni

Long term is Neymar' date='depending on how much cash and who you could buy from it I would probably go for Neymar.

Who is the better one to buy.

Alan DZAGOEV

Keisuke HONDA

Shinji KAGAWA

Kagawa is best prospect from 3 but If Dzagoev gets a move to a bigger club he might overtake him as you saw how much improvement Kagawa gained just moving to a decent club from Japan [£300k what a buy].

I would rather not deal for Iniesta but its your prerogative.

benzema or higuain or pato

Higuain but tough choice and one that comes up in this thread pretty often.

Respuesta: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Higuain for me.

Higuain plays.more.regularly' date=' though i have heard that he may leave RM coz hr feels underappreciated..

Benzema's great too, ask Mudito if ya wanna know why..[/quote']

It's not true.

Kagawa is best prospect from 3 but If Dzagoev gets a move to a bigger club he might overtake him as you saw how much improvement Kagawa gained just moving to a decent club from Japan [£300k what a buy].

Cheers mate.

Another quick question...

Does Rickie Lambert have another rise in him??? i.e at the end of the season.

benzema or higuain or pato

benzema>higuain>pato

pato's always injured

benzema and higuain are very close to each others

any pick would be good ' date=' both are phenomenal and two of the best strikers in the world atm

but i wrote above ( benzema >higuain )

just because benzema is better than higuain in technique , speed , teamwork ,passing, and creativity,+he knows how to break through defenders and split them up

meanwhile higuain is better infront the goal, he can score from any angle and by various methods,his goals are always different

but benzema's psycological situation seems alittle bit better than that's of higuain even if by a little margin and seems more settled too

that's why benzema topped higuain a lil bit in my opinion

but really both are great

cheers hope i helped u though ;)

Gotze + Di Maria or ( Ozil, Thiago Silva if the manager want better player) for Iniesta, i'm getting Iniesta in this deal? Should i go for it? GC set up!

a short term do the deal as u said it

but for a long term no , keep ur players

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Higuain for me' date=' even if he plays less this season is scoring more than Benzema, but they're very close[/quote']

Everything resume at goals?Benzema is offer more on the pitch then Higuain....Higuain is better just at 1 thing..his finish is better then Benzema one in rest Benzema is better...better technique,better passer,better vision and is playing more for the team not just for hiself.

Go for Benzema...

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Everything resume at goals?Benzema is offer more on the pitch then Higuain....Higuain is better just at 1 thing..his finish is better then Benzema one in rest Benzema is better...better technique' date='better passer,better vision and is playing more for the team not just for hiself.

Go for Benzema...[/quote']

Agreed, Benzema is a better all-round player than Higuain

Another question...this time defence...

Otamendi

Djourou

Yanga-Mbiwa

I think Yanga-Mbiwa is the most talented out of the trio and will rise to 89 next review. However Otamendi is at a much stronger club and is involved in the Argentine international setup. So for SM terms, he is the strongest.