• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hi I've been offered Morientes for 8 million. Is it a decent deal, as I know he has not been playing regularly with Valencia, but as I'm playing in division 3 he would definetly improve my forward line which includes Kevin Davies 88, Bojan 87, and Dos Santos 86. I tend to buy up and coming players so I could spend 8 million on a few other players but will Morientes go down again. :)

Hi I've been offered Morientes for 8 million. Is it a decent deal' date=' as I know he has not been playing regularly with Valencia, but as I'm playing in division 3 he would definetly improve my forward line which includes Kevin Davies 88, Bojan 87, and Dos Santos 86. I tend to buy up and coming players so I could spend 8 million on a few other players but will Morientes go down again. :)[/quote']

There are probably better players available. It depends on how expensive your setup prices are.

hi guys,

i have been chasing a decent winger/RM for my inter team for a while, and have been offered Ribery for 20m +Garay + Nani.

Do you guys think i should take this deal? both Garay and Nani do not make my starting lineup, and my current winger is Figo.

Nani i am pretty happy about, but i am quite reluctant to get rid of Garay.

I am thinking about just offering him the 2 players without any money.

No I meant how many 90+ players are at unavailable to manage clubs etc. In some setups any 90+ rated player is worth over 30m while in others they are easy to get with little money.

I'm playing with Forest, so I can't afford players 90 and above unless they are a bit older. I have a few younger players like Bojan, but an older player who's higher rated would'nt be too bad. The guy has Morientes on the TL for 12 million but PM me for 8 million. I still prefer buying up and coming players or big risers though, eg I signed Lell from Munich. But would Morientes make a super signing in the game, ie he scores nearly every game, or should I use the money on 2 or 3 like Lell. :)

I need help in a GC!

At the moment my club are 3rd in the league and it is looking like i will be in europe next season, meaning i need a bigger squad. Someone has made an offer for Rafihna (please note i have a better RB Castro 90). I know Rafihna is set for a rise but is this deal worth accepting.

Agger (90) + Jerome Boating (86)

I know Agger is out for the season but surely Boating may get a small increase. and also I don't have any 90 CB's.

I don't know what to do, please help.

I need help in a GC!

At the moment my club are 3rd in the league and it is looking like i will be in europe next season' date=' meaning i need a bigger squad. Someone has made an offer for Rafihna (please note i have a better RB Castro 90). I know Rafihna is set for a rise but is this deal worth accepting.

Agger (90) + Jerome Boating (86)

I know Agger is out for the season but surely Boating may get a small increase. and also I don't have any 90 CB's.

I don't know what to do, please help.[/quote']

Ben

As you know Quantity of players is often better than quality of players in a GC especially with SMFA competitions looming. However, in this case you are on a win-win in the long term. Although Agger may go down in the short-term throught not playing :mad: , in the long term he will be our first choice centre half for years to come. He will achieve a 93 minimum in my opinion in the future. Boateng will rise a little in the short-term but again he will continue to rise.

As you say you have Castro so I would definitely accept this deal. You may not have the best defence in the SMFA comp. this year but will have in the future with these players. Also you're a good enough manager to beat most teams with your tactical nous ;) .

It is a really tough deal. It also depends on whether there will be another re-rating of the Italian leagues before the ratings finish for the summer schedule and if so whether the ratings of Nesta and Milito will change. Milito has had a lot of game time for Barca and they will probably finish second. This means he may with some luck hit 94. Nesta may just go down to 95 if Milan fail to qualify for the CL. Giovanni isn't really that important to me and I think he has been somewhat disappointing this season. The one thing I'm not sure about is whether the Italian/Spanish ratings will be reviewed one more time this year before the summer break. If not then the time it will take for them next to be reviewed will be 5 months or so and if that's the case then I should definitely do the deal as I have many good players in that team and shouldn't leave Milito to just rot on the bench.

Well guys I have swapped Zambrotta for Nesta. Do you think it was a good deal? I think both Zambrotta and Nesta are in equal danger of going down in ratings Zambrotta due to not playing for a top team and Nesta due to playing but for a team which has lost all its form. But with their ratings far away we will just have to see :) Meanwhile I'll enjoy having the best back line in the world.

I'm sure i wasn't the only player who signed this guy a fair few weeks ago after he was mentioned, but i now have a query on him in terms of a sale.

Benoit Tremoulinas, Full back at Bordeaux, was signed by me for 10k a couple of months ago and was named as a good young riser, and possibly a money spinner of decent proportion. He did rise to 78, and his SM value is now 1.318 million pounds, a very nice increase from such a small value. After this, i have now got an offer for him of his value, and i was wondering on peoples opinions of whether i should sell or not, because despite it being a good deal, do people think he could rise again because i have noticed that he has played a few more times since his last increase, and this could mean more money if i wait.

Any replies, much appreciated.

I'm sure i wasn't the only player who signed this guy a fair few weeks ago after he was mentioned' date=' but i now have a query on him in terms of a sale.

Benoit Tremoulinas, Full back at Bordeaux, was signed by me for 10k a couple of months ago and was named as a good young riser, and possibly a money spinner of decent proportion. He did rise to 78, and his SM value is now 1.318 million pounds, a very nice increase from such a small value. After this, i have now got an offer for him of his value, and i was wondering on peoples opinions of whether i should sell or not, because despite it being a good deal, do people think he could rise again because i have noticed that he has played a few more times since his last increase, and this could mean more money if i wait.

Any replies, much appreciated.[/font']

I would say keep him mate. ;). He really is one for the future and is sure to rise higher. ;)

I'm sure i wasn't the only player who signed this guy a fair few weeks ago after he was mentioned' date=' but i now have a query on him in terms of a sale.

Any replies, much appreciated.[/font']

If you never sell your youth squad will only get bigger. Apart from players like Pato, Krkic, Kroos etc. who have outstanding futures all other players are sell-ables. I would sell him and buy another future riser with the money.

If you never sell your youth squad will only get bigger. Apart from players like Pato' date=' Krkic, Kroos etc. who have outstanding futures all other players are sell-ables. I would sell him and buy another future riser with the money.[/quote']

Well i apologise for not going into detail further, but i signed him for my Bradford City side in my first season with them in a new EC (Divison 4). I am therefore not a big side, and he is my backup left back at the moment, i was just wondering whether i should sell now or wait until next rating changes. I've decided to keep him, as i think he will rise a touch again soon, and he is playing at a strong side this season. Plus he's 22, so not eligible for my youth squad, so he's in the first team ;).

Cheers.