lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Otamendi > Yanga-Mbiwa > Djourou

Yanga-Mbiwa may be better than Otamendi' date=' couldn't decide. Even imo[/quote']

I think Yanga-Mbiwa is the most talented out of the trio and will rise to 89 next review. However Otamendi is at a much stronger club and is involved in the Argentine international setup. So for SM terms' date=' he is the strongest.[/quote']
Mbiwa' date='Otamendi lost his spot in Porto cause injuries and poor play,>so he ll loose place in Arg squad............[/quote']

Cheers lads

Went for Yanga Mbiwa, as I already had a bid in for a Porto player and it was pretty urgent.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Everything resume at goals?Benzema is offer more on the pitch then Higuain....Higuain is better just at 1 thing..his finish is better then Benzema one in rest Benzema is better...better technique' date='better passer,better vision and is playing more for the team not just for hiself.

Go for Benzema...[/quote']

We are talking about forwards and scoring is what a fwd should do.. Benzema has better technique but he plays for himself as Higuain does, and is in a worse NT and he is a bit patchy so I'd rather have Higuain :)

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

We are talking about forwards and scoring is what a fwd should do.. Benzema has better technique but he plays for himself as Higuain does' date=' and is in a worse NT and he is a bit patchy so I'd rather have Higuain :)[/quote']

Argentina>France?Never ever...Argentina cant creat a chance in a game vs a unknown team.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

They have great talents and time to develop their game ;)

They had....2 years so far.

France also got great talents: M'vila,Griezmann,Sakho,Gameiro,Menez...and many others.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s)

They had....2 years so far.

France also got great talents: M'vila' date='Griezmann,Sakho,Gameiro,Menez...and many others.[/quote']

That's true but I prefer Messi Aguero Lamela Di Maria & Co. Anyway France has a bright future too :)

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

MUTD and ZAZZAASROMA

i think the main post was benzema' date='higuain or pato

if both of u don't mind, read my opinion on that as i believe it will end this debate[/quote']

Ok we were a bit OT but it was a polite debate :)

MUTD and ZAZZAASROMA

i think the main post was benzema' date='higuain or pato

if both of u don't mind, read my opinion on that as i believe it will end this debate[/quote']

Excuse me?! Are you saying that only your opinion is correct on this matter? How very arrogant!

Excuse me?! Are you saying that only your opinion is correct on this matter? How very arrogant!

listen for 4 days and i am ignoring ur arrogance ,as u have nothin but object on every post i do, and i am aware of that but not commenting cause it shows me how much i affected u (don't know how )to make u waiting my post in order to comment on it :P

if u understand well what i said related to this post , u will see that i told them :

1.they are out of the main point

2.i asked them politely

3.i didn't mention anything saying that my opinion is correct,

so matey ,it's obvious how u r managing to object on every post i make(not only this one but from the time i told asked u to wake up from ur dream and stop thinking that ur opinion is always right , because u r not

envy is not good matey,u should know that ok ???

p.s: elohim(expert of ligue 1) broodrooster(expert of holland)me(expert liga bbva and especially real madrid)

and i am not saying it in an arrogant way

but rather in a very humble way and based on the fact that i've been watching and following this team and this league for nearly 12 years, and i say my opinion to those who ask me, i didn't force anyone to follow it, i always ASK THEM POLITELY and at the end it's their choice to take my advice or not

cheers mate

btw i close every post and leave everything behind me

i have no envy towards anybody

we are fellas and we will always be (at least for me )

cheers ;)

listen for 4 days and i am ignoring ur arrogance ' date='as u have nothin but object on every post i do, and i am aware of that but not commenting cause it shows me how much i affected u (don't know how )to make u waiting my post in order to comment on it :P

if u understand well what i said related to this post , u will see that i told them :

2.i asked them politely

so matey ,it's obvious how u r managing to object on every post i make(not only this one but from the time i told asked u to wake up from ur dream and stop thinking that ur opinion is always right , because u r not

p.s:[b'] elohim(expert of ligue 1) broodrooster(expert of holland)me(expert liga bbva and especially real madrid)[/b]

but rather in a very humble way and based on the fact that i've been watching and following this team and this league for nearly 12 years, and i say my opinion to those who ask me, i didn't force anyone to follow it, i ask always ASK THEM POLITELY and at the end it's their choice to take my advice or not

cheers mate

we are fellas and we will still be (at least for me )

cheers ;)

Who made you an expert in respectiv league?Who made Elohim an expert on that league?No one..they're CONSIDERED the most trusty forumers on the respective leagues.A2R is the most trusty La Liga guy but if we're going in that way I can say dancpoli is expert on world football I can say Im expert in Man United/Bilbao/Rapid Bucharest/Dortmund but who really cares?

Out of main point?Why?We were talking about Benzema and Higuain NTs and this is a public forum where I can just start a debate...

LOL rather dellusional, are you not?

You said your opinion* would "end the debate" suggesting you believe that (at least one) of the other two are wrong in some way and you are right. You cannot just decide that your opinion is correct and should be followed by others - this is a forum not a dictatorship. ;)

* I do, however, agree with your opinion on the whole

Who made you an expert in respectiv league?Who made Elohim an expert on that league?No one..they're CONSIDERED the most trusty forumers on the respective leagues.A2R is the most trusty La Liga guy but if we're going in that way I can say dancpoli is expert on world football I can say Im expert in Man United/Bilbao/Rapid Bucharest/Dortmund but who really cares?

Out of main point?Why?We were talking about Benzema and Higuain NTs and this is a public forum where I can just start a debate...

well , expert doesn't mean someone made him an expert

but rather a trust worthy ( is a better word to use )

and i know that who really cares?????????

just mentioned it in a''' p.s '''' to make it clear for him on how i make my advices related to this team and this league, nothing important really , don't bother urself matey

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Dea

That's true but I prefer Messi Aguero Lamela Di Maria & Co. Anyway France has a bright future too :)

Well...WIth their big names still cannot creat a good chance to score vs Venezuela or rubbish teams like that.They're playing rubbish from 2 years ago...or even more...anyway France is a better NT atm...

LOL rather dellusional' date=' are you not?

You said your opinion* would "end the debate" suggesting you believe that (at least one) of the other two are wrong in some way and you are right. You cannot just decide that your opinion is correct and should be followed by others - this is a forum not a dictatorship. ;)

* I do, however, agree with your opinion on the whole

by saying end the debate means maybe when they read my opinion they may get convinced by the point (MUTD shared the same opinion as mine)

so maybe zazzaasroma maybe convinced

then both will have the same point

then debate is over

u get it mate;) not a dictatorship

and thank u for agreeing with my opinion , really appreciate it

Lol funny how over a year ago absolutely everyone would have went for Higuain over Benzema but that has completely changed now. I've said it all along and still do.... Benzema is the better player' date=' quite clearly also.[/quote']

De gea.....things are changing mate.

Lol funny how over a year ago absolutely everyone would have went for Higuain over Benzema but that has completely changed now. I've said it all along and still do.... Benzema is the better player' date=' quite clearly also.[/quote']

I'd still buy Higuain over Benzema on this game though.

listen for 4 days and i am ignoring ur arrogance ' date='as u have nothin but object on every post i do, and i am aware of that but not commenting cause it shows me how much i affected u (don't know how )to make u waiting my post in order to comment on it :P

2.i asked them politely

p.s: elohim(expert of ligue 1) broodrooster(expert of holland)me(expert liga bbva and especially real madrid)

but rather in a very humble way and based on the fact that i've been watching and following this team and this league for nearly 12 years, and i say my opinion to those who ask me, i didn't force anyone to follow it, i always ASK THEM POLITELY and at the end it's their choice to take my advice or not

cheers mate

we are fellas and we will always be (at least for me )

cheers ;)[/quote']

Tut tut tut, well I suppose I'm going to have to respond to this utter garbage!

Firstly, who do you think you are to tell other forum members to ignore their own debate and look at an opinion of yours as that is the only opinion that matters.

You're a self confessed 'expert' now? Well forgive me for being unaware of this fact, if I hadn't have been aware of some of the bad advice you dish out then maybe I'd have asked you for your 'expert' opinion on these forums.

Seeing as I'm no 'expert' I guess that my humble opinion is of no relevance on here, should I just go and crawl back in my hole with all the other lesser forum members on here.

You're ignoring my arrogance? Well done to you for taking the moral high ground, I can't remember ever being so arrogant as to tell other forum members to shut up and read my opinion on a debate as that will enlighten both forumers as to what the definitive answer is. Me arrogant?! Pffft, you're clearly deluded!

Oh so now I'm all of a sudden envious of you and in a dream world, again....this is all news to me! Thank you for making me aware of this, maybe you heard a rumour and took it as fact!!

To summarise, your above post is complete tosh and anyone reading it will feel the same

My closing statement.....CHEERS!

Sorry' date=' what? :confused:

Why? Hes 94 now, but Benzema should already be and definitely will be next changes and is better IRL.... :P[/quote']

It's true, but it wouldn't surprise me if SM gave Hig a +1 also due to his goal/game ratio this year. It wouldn't be undeserved tbh (although Benzema deserves to be =< Hig). SM's rating team are funny creatures. ;):D

It's true' date=' but it wouldn't surprise me if SM gave Hig a +1 also due to his goal/game ratio this year. It wouldn't be undeserved tbh (although Benzema deserves to be =< Hig). SM's rating team are funny creatures. ;):D[/quote']

If they did then it would be truly scandalous :o, really can't see it though.

And I agree but SM's rating team, they ,made a better job of Spain when they used my predicted ratings as a guide. :D;)