lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Tut tut tut' date=' well I suppose I'm going to have to respond to this utter garbage!

Firstly, who do you think you are to tell other forum members to ignore their own debate and look at an opinion of yours as that is the only opinion that matters.

You're a self confessed 'expert' now? Well forgive me for being unaware of this fact, if I hadn't have been aware of some of the bad advice you dish out then maybe I'd have asked you for your 'expert' opinion on these forums.

Seeing as I'm no 'expert' I guess that my humble opinion is of no relevance on here, should I just go and crawl back in my hole with all the other lesser forum members on here.

You're ignoring my arrogance? Well done to you for taking the moral high ground, I can't remember ever being so arrogant as to tell other forum members to shut up and read my opinion on a debate as that will enlighten both forumers as to what the definitive answer is. Me arrogant?! Pffft, you're clearly deluded!

Oh so now I'm all of a sudden envious of you and in a dream world, again....this is all news to me! Thank you for making me aware of this, maybe you heard a rumour and took it as fact!!

To summarise, your above post is complete tosh and anyone reading it will feel the same

My closing statement.....CHEERS![/quote']

let me show u ur mistakes here again

it seems that again u don't listen to what others say

please read carefully before commenting

1.i didn't tell anybody to shut up or forced him to do so i said it before and repeat it again i asked them politely and if u read it well u will see it

2.i didn't say to anyone to ignore their debate

and by sayin debate may be over this means that both of them may reach to a same opinion , then debate will be over ( civilized point of view , not in a dictator berberian way)

3.u r saying my advices are bad and trash, who are u to judge them and say if they are bad or not ?? it's not even ur right to do so, and if u want it that way , ohhhhhhhh boy how many trash u have thrown before but i respected u and ur opinion

4.if i or any other forumer never told u , u are arrogant '' in certain comments'' that doesn't mean u r not but rather that they respected themselves , u ,and ur opinion

5.bringing back the issue of rumors and facts, is a very clear 100 % clue that u r envy and u still have this in ur heart and thank u for slipping and mentioning that, cause i couldn't have succeeded to bring a better proof

it really shows this reality, even if u reject it

so and after all these mistakes that u made in one post

u still believe that my comments are trash, if so , what should i say about urs,but u know what i am not like u and i will not describe it by any humiliating word

now cheers mate ;)

To try and get it back onto something relative:p:rolleyes:

Will Nocerino rise???

Seems to be getting a good amount of games, and played well on the one (:P) occasion I have seen him.

From what I have heard from others, and read myself, he should rise.

Quick help needed

Been offered 60 million for Villa. If I accept this I will have enough money to buy 2 bayern munchen players:

Ribery

Robben

Schweinsteiger

Lahm

Muller

Gomez

Im thinking about Robben and Lahm as I need a forward and defender but should I get Gomez instead of Robben or should I just keep Villa?

Quick help needed

Been offered 60 million for Villa. If I accept this I will have enough money to buy 2 bayern munchen players:

Ribery

Robben

Schweinsteiger

Lahm

Muller

Gomez

Im thinking about Robben and Lahm as I need a forward and defender but should I get Gomez instead of Robben or should I just keep Villa?

Definitely get Lahm, however depending on which position you need more, I would sign either Gomez or Muller.

Quick help needed

Ribery

Robben

Schweinsteiger

Lahm

Muller

Gomez

well i would like to bring schweini and lahm

but u need a forward and a def

yes bring robben (fwd)and lahm or even gomez+lahm or even muller+lahm which is better and better

Quick help needed

Ribery

Robben

Schweinsteiger

Lahm

Muller

Gomez

Muller and Lahm for me.

Muller still has a long way to go in his career and Lahm is a solid player

Seems to be getting a good amount of games' date=' and played well on the one (:P) occasion I have seen him.

From what I have heard from others, and read myself, he should rise.[/quote']

He's done more than enough to get a rise to 90' date=' I'd be surprised if he were stay at 89 at the next review.[/quote']
hahaha yes it's better

:P

yes he has a good chance

Cheers for the help lads:)

well i would like to bring schweini and lahm

but u need a forward and a def

yes bring robben (fwd)and lahm or even gomez+lahm or even muller+lahm which is better and better

Er, so do you mean Gomez+ Lahm is better than Lahm+ Robben?

let me show u ur mistakes here again

it seems that again u don't listen to what others say

please read carefully before commenting

1.i didn't tell anybody to shut up or forced him to do so i said it before and repeat it again i asked them politely and if u read it well u will see it

2.i didn't say to anyone to ignore their debate

and by sayin debate may be over this means that both of them may reach to a same opinion ' date=' then debate will be over ( civilized point of view , not in a dictator berberian way)

3.u r saying my advices are bad and trash, who are u to judge them and say if they are bad or not ?? it's not even ur right to do so, and if u want it that way , ohhhhhhhh boy how many trash u have thrown before but i respected u and ur opinion

4.if i or any other forumer never told u , u are arrogant '' in certain comments'' that doesn't mean u r not but rather that they respected themselves , u ,and ur opinion

5.bringing back the issue of rumors and facts, is a very clear 100 % clue that u r envy and u still have this in ur heart and thank u for slipping and mentioning that, cause i couldn't have succeeded to bring a better proof

it really shows this reality, even if u reject it

so and after all these mistakes that u made in one post

u still believe that my comments are trash, if so , what should i say about urs,but u know what i am not like u and i will not describe it by any humiliating word

now cheers mate ;)[/quote']

You've lost the plot, not to sound too 'arrogant' but you talk nonsense.

Er' date=' so do you mean Gomez+ Lahm is better than Lahm+ Robben?[/quote']

muller +lahm is better

but even if a gold deal is available but it doesn't benefits ur team this means it's worthless

what i mean is : u should always do the deal that benefits ur team more

u need a fwd and a def and getting them is much better than keeping villa

imo robben is one of the most selfish players in the history and one who plays for himself

gomez deserved a +1 last review but i think that SM delayed it for after EC, cause they don't want to give him a 95 especially with his NT being big contenders for the title

gomez will soon be 94 and is 2 years younger

so in conc :yes gomez + lahm is better than robben and lahm (personal opinion)

cheers buddy

muller +lahm is better

but even if a gold deal is available but it doesn't benefits ur team this means it's worthless

what i mean is : u should always do the deal that benefits ur team more

u need a fwd and a def and getting them is much better than keeping villa

imo robben is one of the most selfish players in the history and one who plays for himself

gomez deserved a +1 last review but i think that SM delayed it for after EC' date=' cause they don't want to give him a 95 especially with his NT being big contenders for the title

gomez will soon be 94 and is 2 years younger

so in conc :yes gomez + lahm is better than robben and lahm (personal opinion)

cheers buddy[/quote']

Thanks man.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re:

Well...WIth their big names still cannot creat a good chance to score vs Venezuela or rubbish teams like that.They're playing rubbish from 2 years ago...or even more...anyway France is a better NT atm...

France struggled to get the pass for Euro 2012 and got the one for the World Cup just because of Henry hand.. Defeating Germany in a friendly is not enough

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento:

France struggled to get the pass for Euro 2012 and got the one for the World Cup just because of Henry hand.. Defeating Germany in a friendly is not enough

Blanc will do the job for them..you'll see :)...theyre still better then Argentina anyway.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento:

Blanc will do the job for them..you'll see :)...theyre still better then Argentina anyway.

Agreed. Argentina are not so great. I think France can surprise some people at the euros (I think they will beat England anyway) and they're a much, much better side under Blanc than under that idiot Domenech!

I have had a bid accepted for Adam Maher of Rosicky and Marco Bueno (17 year old who has scored 3 in 6 for Pachuca' date=' I think he's on his way to Liverpool). Is this a good deal for me?[/quote']

maher is the better side

CAMBIASSO + ARBELOA for MODRIC. I'll be getting Modric. I'm tempted to say yes but just wanted to know what you guys think the long term prospect for modric is! Thanks :)

CAMBIASSO + ARBELOA for MODRIC. I'll be getting Modric. I'm tempted to say yes but just wanted to know what you guys think the long term prospect for modric is! Thanks :)

Tough one. Modric younger and could move to United in summer, potential for 94 I think his peak. That said, Arbeloa is choice rb for spain atm. Cambiasso is still a brilliant DM but as Inter struggle he could continue to drop.

On balance I would rather have Arbeloa and Cambiasso though.