Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Pato + Van Bommel + 5m or Robben? I have a quite small playing squad so the numbers works in my favour (I have Robben)

always do what benefits ur team

need depth then do it

although i don't like bommel

if u can bring someone else alongside pato it's better,cause sure u can get better for robben

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Pato + Van Bommel + 5m or Robben? I have a quite small playing squad so the numbers works in my favour (I have Robben)

no, van bommel is fading pato is not rising like other youngsters

try for a better deal involving pato and another rising star

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Robben.. I know you need depth, but I'm sure you might achieve a better 2x1 deal for a great player like Robben.. ATM Van Bommel is too old to be a good SM buy, whereas Pato's future is unpredictable.. He's not playing at all now (officially due to an incredible series of injuries for a 22 years old) and no-one knows where he's going to play next year.. To sum up, if you need depth, try and sell robben in a 2x1 deal achieving better players ;)

Turan or Pablo Hernandez?

Personally I prefer Turan out of the two. From what I've seen of Pablo he's not a guaranteed starter for Valencia and with Simeone taking charge at A Madrid, Turan has become a more important player for an ever improving side. Personally I believe he offers more than Pablo

So I'd go for Turan

Guest <klhepworth.

Personally I prefer Turan out of the two. From what I've seen of Pablo he's not a guaranteed starter for Valencia and with Simeone taking charge at A Madrid' date=' Turan has become a more important player for an ever improving side. Personally I believe he offers more than Pablo

So I'd go for Turan[/quote']

Cheers mate, I'd heard mumours that Pablo was set to drop and if Turan's improving then I'll get him:)

arbeloa or diarra? Dont mind positions

Arbeloa for me.. A little bit older of course, but a better, reliable player IMO.. ATM Real defensive line looks like Arbeloa - Ramos - Pepe - Marcelo, with Coentrao taking Marcelo's place when Mou needs more defensive reliability.. So ATM Arbeloa is a true starter for Real, which makes his rating very safe :)

Elia + Andy Carroll for Arturo Vidal? Id be getting Vidal

Wingers: Pedro' date=' Elia, Vucinic, Eriksen, Emerton

Forwards: Gomes, Vucinic, Eto'o, Carroll[/quote']

hit the accept button as quick as you can, always said for ages Elia and Carroll are useless and I feel pretty justified in saying I was right.

Without a doubt

I didn't rate Carroll too highly in Newcastle, did rate him highly after Pool bought him for 35m but now.. we all know

Elia hasn't been effective @ Juve, don't see much talent in him

Vidal should get a 92 by the end of the season

Go for that mate.. Carroll has prob been highly overrated, whereas Conte keeps on forgetting about Elia.. Go for Vidal ASAP :)

Mairo Götze or Mesut Özil? - Two of my favourite players (my sig) but which one would you go for?

I'd keep/buy Ozil.. Sometimes I don't understand some managers who sell high rated players for youngsters rated consistently less.. I know Gotze is great, extremely precocious etc. etc. but ATM he's a 91 rated youngster who has missed a lot of matches this year due to an unlucky injury.. Moreover, the other player is Ozil, who is alreadu 94 rated and plays for the second best world club.. Many things might prevent Gotze from reaching a 94+ rating, so even if I love the Borussia player and I know he's great, I'd go for Ozil ;)

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

In terms of ability Gotze without a doubt.....

For SM purposes Ozil because it will take a move and prob a couple of years at least for Gotze to reach Ozil level.

I'd keep/buy Ozil.. Sometimes I don't understand some managers who sell high rated players for youngsters rated consistently less.. I know Gotze is great' date=' extremely precocious etc. etc. but ATM he's a 91 rated youngster who has missed a lot of matches this year due to an unlucky injury.. Moreover, the other player is Ozil, who is alreadu 94 rated and plays for the second best world club.. Many things might prevent Gotze from reaching a 94+ rating, so even if I love the Borussia player and I know he's great, I'd go for Ozil ;)[/quote']

Since i can't help but think of long term, 50/50 atm. Any other opinions?

Village, must spread, repped ray