lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

My vidal plus M'vila for Robben? Modric/Busquets will replace vidal' date='Robben will replace Modric. M'vila and Vidal is a sub in the squad. M'vila's replacement will be Lars Bender. Fair deal for us? Thanks for inputs.[/quote']

I'd probably do that deal, as Robben is safe at 94 and you have sufficient cover for Vidal and M'Vila :)

My vidal plus M'vila for Robben? Modric/Busquets will replace vidal' date='Robben will replace Modric. M'vila and Vidal is a sub in the squad. M'vila's replacement will be Lars Bender. Fair deal for us? Thanks for inputs.[/quote']

It looks like you've got enough depth to do the deal

Lars Bender is immmmmmmmmense too

Can you rank this players please???

M'bia

Godin

Jorge Rolando

Lovren

Alderweireld

Maicon Pereira

Dede

J.Evans

Matip

Wollshaid

Papadopoulos' date=' Kyriakos

Then who is the best betwen Howedes, Richards and M.Rafinha???[/quote']

Alderweireld

Lovren

Matip

Papadopoulos

Dede

Evans

Godin

M'Bia

Wollshaid

Rolando

Pereira

Richards, Howedes, Rafinha

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Yeah, fair deal IMO as I can see enough depth and replacements to do that without losing too much :)

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

San Jose for Muslera? Good deal or bad deal? I would be getting Muslera.

if u r in a need for a GK do it ' date=' if no then a deff keep san jose he's a very solid defender

Mairo Götze or Mesut Özil? - Two of my favourite players (my sig) but which one would you go for?

mesut ozil, simply cause he proved himself in 2 countries and plays at a high level and already one of the best players in the world,and one of the most creative too

Elia + Andy Carroll for Arturo Vidal? Id be getting Vidal

Wingers: Pedro' date=' Elia, Vucinic, Eriksen, Emerton

Forwards: Gomes, Vucinic, Eto'o, Carroll[/quote']

get vidal :D wayyy better

arbeloa or diarra? Dont mind positions

arbeloa as he is a regular starter' date=' while lass is a rotational player + we may see arbeloa as a starter RB for his NT too

Ribery + Villa = Ronaldo

personally i wouldn't do it , except if i really really really need depth

Prince Boateng FOR Kroos

T.Silva FOR Pique.

Worth it?

kroos and pique

Hulk + Neymar = Higuain

Reus + Shaqiri = Di Maria

Kaka + Valencia = Iniesta

Which side is getting the better sides both short and long term?

higuain

di maria

iniesta

try to make it vidal+lars if u couldn't then do the deal as it is stated

MARCELO' date=' Vieira (my player) for CHIELLINI, Giorgio?

Is Chiellini safe at 94?

Will Marcelo rise/drop?[/quote']

noooooooooooo keep marcelo probably the best LB atm and yes he can rise easily

Luiz

Badstubster

Subotic

Howedes

Who would you choose?

i would pick badstuber ;)

My bid for barry from external has been accepted using Chadli as a bait. So,

Barry and Lars Bender will be my two subs for Modric/Busquets.

Hulk + Neymar = Higuain

I'd go with the bolded ones ... Hulk is immense and I have just recently opened up my eyes wide enough to realize what a great player he is !

We can only speculate about Neymars' future ... He's doing fairly well in Brazil but there's no telling how he'll do when He's in Europe ... So I'd go for Higuain as he's quite a stabile striker and well-established in RM already ...

Shaqiri is what edges it in this deal tbh ... Even tho I thought Emeghara was Switzerlands best player during the U-21 in Denmark Shaqiri was not too shabby ;) I think that in 1 season he'll have fought his way into the Bayern 1st squad ... Reus is a great great talent ... and he's just a bonus addition when getting Shaqiri ... Di Maria in all his glory with his high rating and what not ... I'd rather have these 2 talents :P

I don' really like spanish players per say ... but Iniesta is good' date=' there's no denying it ... And if you've got the depth to loose Valencia and Kaka I'd rather go with Iniesta ... I think he'll stay 95+ for atleast 2 more years.[/center']

Prince Boateng FOR Kroos

T.Silva FOR Pique.

Worth it?

I'd go with KPB and Pique in all honesty ... KPB has been a favourite of mine since I saw him at the

'10 WC in South-Africa ... Pique on the other hand is quite a good CB ... better then Silva IMO.

Luiz

Badstubster

Subotic

Howedes

Who would you choose?

I would personally go for Höwedes ... i just like the lad and he's a very good player in my books ... I'm no expert on Bundesliga ... but I'd rather have Höwedes over the rest :P

MARCELO' date=' Vieira (my player) for CHIELLINI, Giorgio?

Is Chiellini safe at 94?

Will Marcelo rise/drop?[/quote']

Marcelo ! IMO the worlds best LB ... I admit it ... I've got a man-crush on the bugger ... can't help it ... he's a fantastic player ! Stay away from Chiellini ( Heavily over-rated IMO ) and keep Marcelo !!

While I think Vidal deserves a +1 in the Italian review I think It'll be tough for M'vila to hit 91 at Rennes ... As strong a club as they are and as much I hate to say it ( despite their fine form at times ) Rennes is not the right club for M'vila if he wants to keep on develop his game !

You have some nice depth there ...

I've said for a long time that Robben is not playing well enough to justify a 94 rating ... He should drop atleast 1 IMO.

Go for Robben.

Aurtenetxe and Campana for J.Boateng?

I'd be getting Boateng.

This is with my Leeds team and i'm about to get promoted to Div 1 so i'm looking to still keep my youthful age rating whilst improving ratings.

This would improve my backline to...

------------------Ter Stegen----------------

Richards-----Boateng--------Sakho----Enrique

I'm pretty sold on the deal i just want peoples opinions on Aurtenetxe.

Swap Vidal for Rami?

Original Juve squad with Pique instead of Chiellini, Huntelaar instead of Matri, Podolski instead of Quagliarella, and Vertonghen instead of Melo.

All help will be appreciated. :)

Ribery + Villa = Ronaldo

Seems a nice deal if you're getting Ronaldo

Hulk + Neymar = Higuain

Higuain short term

Di Maria short and long term

Iniesta short and long term

Respuesta: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I'd be getting Boateng.

This is with my Leeds team and i'm about to get promoted to Div 1 so i'm looking to still keep my youthful age rating whilst improving ratings.

I'm not a big fan of Boateng but he's 90 at the moment and I can't see Aurtenetxe getting 90+ any time. He should rise this time to 88/87 and Campaña is a good CM.

I'd be getting Boateng.

If your starting XI needs that additional ability at the back then I'm sold on the deal too

I'd be getting Boateng.

I would do it personally. Aurtenexte is a decent player' date=' but in the game I think Boateng would be the one to have.

Swap Vidal for Rami? Original Juve squad with Pique instead of Chiellini, Huntelaar instead of Matri, Podolski instead of Quagliarella, and Vertonghen instead of Melo.

I would keep Vidal.

I'd be getting Boateng.

aurtenetxe is very good and have a really good future and already a starter at athletic from the beginning of this season with an age 20 years old

he will sure get a rise

he is a player that is balanced between attack and defence, with a liiiiittle bit better touch in attack

but i would still do the deal and get boateng ,already 90 playing for a better team better NT and starting for both

get boateng mate;)

I'm not a big fan of Boateng but he's 90 at the moment and I can't see Aurtenetxe getting 90+ any time. He should rise this time to 88/87 and Campaña is a good CM.
If your starting XI needs that additional ability at the back then I'm sold on the deal too

Thanks guys joepi repped and must spread for you danc.

I have the likes of Varane, M.Fernandes, Bruno Cortes at the back as youngish risers for the future so i'm prepared to give up Aurtenetxe to get a solid 90 rated. I'd prefer to give Fernandes but hes TB'd for a few months and i fear Boateng will be gone by then.

With Boateng my team would be..

------------------Ter Stegen------------------

Richards-----Boateng-------Sakho------Enrique

-------------Tiote----------Cabaye------------

Gaitan---------------Thiago---------------Ayew

--------------------Gameiro-------------------

Will keep upgrading players as TB's disappear.

EDIT: Thanks united4life and Mudito. Repped. Missed your comments whilst i was replying.

Swap Vidal for Rami?

Original Juve squad with Pique instead of Chiellini' date=' [b']Huntelaar[/b] instead of Matri, Podolski instead of Quagliarella, and Vertonghen instead of Melo.

although rami is a really solid defender, and one of the best this season in la liga , and rumors are already assuring that he will not be in valencia next season and tht big clubs are calling him

but vidal is good too this season just as the last season and deserves a +1 too

but the prb is tht vidal is in a risk of losing his def position in SM cause he is playing in midfield with juventus and i will not be surprised if his position changed at the end of the season

if u r staying in this team for a long time

u should ask urself what will ur step be

need a midfielder

or a defender

if the first then vidal

if the second then rami

hope i helped u matey ;)

I'd be getting Boateng.

I would do it tbh.

although rami is a really solid defender' date=' and one of the best this season in la liga , and rumors are already assuring that he will not be in valencia next season and tht big clubs are calling him

but vidal is good too this season just as the last season and deserves a +1 too

but the prb is tht vidal is in a risk of losing his def position in SM cause he is playing in midfield with juventus and i will not be surprised if his position changed at the end of the season

if u r staying in this team for a long time

u should ask urself what will ur step be

need a midfielder

or a defender

if the first then vidal

if the second then rami

hope i helped u matey ;)[/quote']

Ahh alright Mudito. :)

Seems like I will be in this setup for a long time, since its a forum one, so I really need more mids then defs. I have a few AMs, but CMs are pretty hard to come by..

Again thanks Mudito. :)

I STILL CANT FRIGGING REP YOU. :(

Trying to get Arbeloa.. Give Ziegler+Del Piero or Zieler+Elia? I don't really need either Del Piero or Elia.. Elia will cause less money to go.

Will Del Piero keep his 90? Hasn't played much I believe..

Trying to get Arbeloa.. Give Ziegler+Del Piero or Zieler+Elia? I don't really need either Del Piero or Elia.. Elia will cause less money to go.

although elia is not getting minutes with juve this season (wondering why :confused:)but the age factor is for his side, and may get it in the future

del piero rather he keep his rating or not i would use him to get arbeloa

he is an oldie

so which is better for u an oldie sub or a young sub :)

Del Piero.

Elia will keep his rating and will rise in the next few years