• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Mairo Götze or Mesut Özil? - Two of my favourite players (my sig) but which one would you go for?

In Sm terms it has to be Ozil Consistent' date=' better club side and with Gotze being out hinders his chance of rising anytime soon either

Which side is getting the better sides both short and long term?

Hulk + Neymar = Higuain - Higuain short and long term, based on the fact Hulk and Neymar need moves to increase there ratings and jury is still out on Neymar whether he can cut it in Europe. A case of buying an established star over potential

Reus + Shaqiri = Di Maria Reus + Shaqiri long term Di Maria Short term - Self explanatory

Kaka + Valencia = Iniesta Iniesta short and long term, will keep a higher rating longer than Kaka ( could drop 1 ) and Valencia will never go over 92

Prince Boateng FOR Kroos

T.Silva FOR Pique.

Worth it?

Kroos for me' date=' more talented IMO and more potential in SM terms to rise further. I would take Pique purely on the basis he plays for a better team however i do think Silva is a better CB and if Silva was at Barca then he would be 96 rated he is that good in my eyes.

Ribery + Villa = Ronaldo

If depth is not an issue then go for Ronaldo, i know people keep calling for Ribery to drop but he has been really good the second half of the season, Villa out injured and unfortunately will have dropped him down the pecking order with the emergence of Cuenca Tello. Fair deal ratings wise but long term definitely Ronaldo.

MARCELO' date=' Vieira (my player) for CHIELLINI, Giorgio?

Is Chiellini safe at 94?

Will Marcelo rise/drop?[/quote']

Marcelo mate he is younger, better club and NT should be rated 94 in the next couple of ratings changes. Chiellini is safe at 94 while Juve are doing well this season.

My vidal plus M'vila for Robben? Modric/Busquets will replace vidal' date='Robben will replace Modric. M'vila and Vidal is a sub in the squad. M'vila's replacement will be Lars Bender. Fair deal for us? Thanks for inputs.[/quote']

Well no depth issues for you so do the deal, however i would try and get M'vila back, everyone knows how good he is, well if he wants to further his career then he needs to move to a bigger club, which will benefit us all on SM as i think he will be stuck on 90 until a move happens

Aurtenetxe and Campana for J.Boateng?

I'd be getting Boateng.

This is with my Leeds team and i'm about to get promoted to Div 1 so i'm looking to still keep my youthful age rating whilst improving ratings.

This would improve my backline to...

------------------Ter Stegen----------------

Richards-----Boateng--------Sakho----Enrique

I'm pretty sold on the deal i just want peoples opinions on Aurtenetxe.

Well you have made your mind up and i for one agree you should do the deal' date=' and yeah Aurtenetxe is talented and should rise next changes but in your case you need to think of here and now and Boateng benefits your first team.

Swap Vidal for Rami?

Original Juve squad with Pique instead of Chiellini, Huntelaar instead of Matri, Podolski instead of Quagliarella, and Vertonghen instead of Melo.

All help will be appreciated. :)

i Like Rami and he should get +1 next changes (as Vidal should) but i edge towards Rami for two reasons

1: Personal preference (no help to you :D)

2: Better NT

Trying to get Arbeloa.. Give Ziegler+Del Piero or Zieler+Elia? I don't really need either Del Piero or Elia.. Elia will cause less money to go.

Will Del Piero keep his 90? Hasn't played much I believe..

I would do the first deal' date=' Arbeloa is first choice RB at this present moment in time, could be first choice for NT as well, Del Piero is a legend but no room for sentiment here and he can never rise again s that is why i would use him over Elia who can still rise

I've got a wee problem ... I need a winger ... and I'm wondering wich one of these that'll rise or stay and be the best long-term ^^

1. Kevin Mirallas
  2. Younes Belhanda
  3. Jeremain Lens
  4. Markel Susaeta
  5. Georginio Wijnaldum

Right now I'm choosing between Mirallas,Belhanda and Wijnaldum

for me it would be Wijnaldum, he is a goal scoring winger and chips in with assists as well, has been linked (could well be speculation) to the EPL. Heavily linked with Liverpool before the start of the season so big teams have shown an interest.

Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Szcesnky or Ter Stegen??

I have also Joe Hart

Ter Stegen for me he is better now than Szcesny is

Bale + 5M = Reus + Eriksen

Very competitive GW' date=' which side would you choose?

Bale would be starter, Reus and Eriksen wouldn't.[/quote']

reus and Erkisen as all three IMO will have a similar ratings peak, with Reus and Eriksen being helped along by playing for better National Teams

Bale is a one trick pony and I don't like him much.

Can you elaborate how he is a one trick pony? he was born with electrifying pace, he has adapted his game accordingly as PL defences had sussed him out so he now cuts inside and out, swaps flanks with Lennon to keep the Defenders guessing drops deep and inside to retrieve the ball. Instead of trying to beat his man to whip in a cross he will now whip it in first time instead of thinking he HAS to beat his man. And has added goals to his game this season. Not a bad one trick pony huh!

Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Bale + 5M = Reus + Eriksen

Very competitive GW' date=' which side would you choose?

Bale would be starter, Reus and Eriksen wouldn't.[/quote']

Reus and Eriksen for me...Reus is a brilliant player...will get 90 same with Eriksen who will get 89.