• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I know.

Which one to sell PEREIRA' date=' Maxi or CASTRO, Gonzalo[/quote']

My first thoughts are that both are pretty even in terms of SM potential (which is stuck at their current rating), but Maxi will always have CL football guaranteed almost every season. But in all honesty it wouldn't really matter too much which one you sold IMO

I'd probably keep Castro merely because of his age.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Can you help me?

i don't know what i am doing cause it is a really strange question as u didn't mention :position, age , or in what interval of time u want them to reach 92 , and even wrong thread to use:confused::confused::confused:

whatever :rolleyes:

ok i listed players that will deff reach 92 in the very very near future

obviously they are all obvious ones.....well i really don't know what i am doing :confused: i am lost.....:confused: what a question dude, try to make it better next time

vidal

khedira

sanchez

hamsik

llorente

joe hart

badstuber

cavani

did i say that :rolleyes: we all know they are pants stop putting words in my mouth you :P

B....bu.....but ... please !

Don't think Khedira will' date=' Hamsik has bene great but not enough to warrant a rise IMO and llorente should be capped @ Bilbao[/quote']

I doubt Llorente is "capped"

:P

Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

i don't know what i am doing cause it is a really strange question as u didn't mention :position' date=' age , or in what interval of time u want them to reach 92 , and even wrong thread to use:confused::confused::confused:

whatever :rolleyes:

ok i listed players that will deff reach 92 in the very very near future

obviously they are all obvious ones.....well i really don't know what i am doing :confused: i am lost.....:confused: what a question dude, try to make it better next time

vidal

khedira

sanchez

hamsik

llorente

joe hart

badstuber

cavani[/quote']

your doing it cos you are a rep hoe lol ::P we all know this :D

my opinion wouldn't matter now as it was mentioned 100 times

ok let's make it 101 :P reus and eriksen :D

and your opinion does not count anyway really!!!!!!! :eek: only messing :P

Don't think Khedira will' date=' Hamsik has bene great but not enough to warrant a rise IMO and llorente should be capped @ Bilbao[/quote']

khedira :especially after his recent performances he is a beast , and especially if madrid win the liga (which will probably do ), and especially for he being a german player and a starter in the EC

hamsik : napoli is doing great in their champions league journey, + his skills are great and i can't see him in napoli for a long time

llorente :no not capped @ bilbao , especially after the great performance this season in la liga,+they are doing great in europa league ,and may qualify for CL next season, + they reached the copa del rey final,+he is part of the spanish squad that will travel to poland to play the EC

khedira : yes especially after his recent performances he is a beast ' date=' and especially if madrid win the liga (which will probably do ), and especially for he being a german player and a starter in the EC

hamsik : napoli is doing great in their champions league journey, + his skills are great and i can't see him in napoli for a long time

llorente :no not capped @ bilbao , especially after the great performance this season in la liga,+they are doing great in europa league ,and may qualify for CL next season, + they reached the copa del rey final,+he is part of the spanish squad that will travel to poland to play the EC[/quote']

I think you have the SM staff confused with the generous SM staff

"deffs" for me are players more like Song, Ramires (and Torres - LOL :P)

Guest westhamunitedfc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

15-20m + ashley cole for marcelo? I'm the one buying. Just want to swap them because I think cole wont ever increase again and will probably start decreasing if chelsea miss out on the UCL. marcelo on the other hand is a madrid regular

15-20m + ashley cole for marcelo? I'm the one buying. Just want to swap them because I think cole wont ever increase again and will probably start decreasing if chelsea miss out on the UCL. marcelo on the other hand is a madrid regular

Without a doubt, unless the money can buy you Bender ;) (pretty much just someone decent)

P.S Hate money questions, money is such a vague thing to put in

It's a deal that I'd be more than happy to offer for Marcelo. Gets my stamp of approval...

Yes I would. Cole hasn't been the same, Marcelo is one of the world's best LB's, at a very good Madrid and could reach 94 or above, in time.

I think you have the SM staff confused with the generous SM staff

"deffs" for me are players more like Song' date=' Ramires (and Torres - LOL :P)[/quote']

sorry i respect ur opinion but i disagree with it

i think khedira and llorente have a better chance than song and ramires ( personal opinion)many may disagree and many may agree aswell

cheers fella