Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

come on fella i am messing hence the lol and the smileys' date=' is it still "that" time of the month ;)[/quote']

hahaha no sorry mate but i am in a bad mode after a really bad day , so i am reading all the stuff in other way (negative way )

sorry :D

i need a hug :(

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

15-20m + ashley cole for marcelo? I'm the one buying. Just want to swap them because I think cole wont ever increase again and will probably start decreasing if chelsea miss out on the UCL. marcelo on the other hand is a madrid regular

yeah do the deal for the reasons already mentioned. Marcelo has the potential to go above 94. He is a better player now than Cole was at his age as well.

15-20m + ashley cole for marcelo? I'm the one buying. Just want to swap them because I think cole wont ever increase again and will probably start decreasing if chelsea miss out on the UCL. marcelo on the other hand is a madrid regular

marcelo from here to mars ;)

always marcelo :D

hahaha no sorry mate but i am in a bad mode after a really bad day ' date=' so i am reading all the stuff in other way (negative way )

sorry :D

i need a hug :([/quote']

Well don't look at me for that hug you look the type to have wandering hands!!!!! You definitely sound like you have the painters in!

Well don't look at me for that hug you look the type to have wandering hands!!!!! You definitely sound like you have the painters in!

hahahahaha lol dude u really got me out of that bad mood,***** :D

i am in no need for that hug now , everything is undercontrol again :P :p

Okay' date=' when you're offering your daily cuddles one can take that serious
;)[/center']

"Well don't look at me for that hug"

so the above statement constitutes me "offering" hugs as you so eloquently put it?

Oh dear i guess that proves you are wrong, maybe my jovial manner with Mudito has brought out your jealous side, sorry Elohim did not realise you felt like that about Mudito! ;)

so the above statement constitutes me "offering" hugs as you so eloquently put it?

Oh dear i guess that proves you are wrong' date=' maybe my jovial manner with Mudito has brought out your jealous side, sorry Elohim did not realise you felt like that about Mudito! ;)[/quote']

hahahaha

sorry i hadn't time to tell u , but i remember that earlier this week me and elo have been flirting in his fluffy thread :rolleyes:

are u jealous elo ??? :D :D

Just to get the thread back on topic...

Tom Cleverley or Alarcon Isco?

Oooooh, I'm a big fan of Isco. I'd pick him ahead of Clevs.

Edit: Obviously factors play a part as to which is better in terms of SM. But if/when Isco gets a move to a 'big club', he'd certainly be the better player in terms of SM.

I see no reason why he can't reach 90/91 at Malaga though

Oooooh' date=' I'm a big fan of Isco. I'd pick him ahead of Clevs.

Edit: Obviously factors play a part as to which is better in terms of SM. But if/when Isco gets a move to a 'big club', he'd certainly be the better player in terms of SM.

I see no reason why he can't reach 90/91 at Malaga though[/quote']

Isco by a bit.
agree with what he said

Thanks for your opinions.

I think it's a massive shame Cleverley got injured, as he was easily United's most creative player and was getting games. I'm ashamed to admit I've seen none of Isco, however from pieces of information I've picked up he seems like a real talent - any reason Valencia let him go?

Well, Isco seems to edge it then. Thanks again.

Thanks for your opinions.

I think it's a massive shame Cleverley got injured' date=' as he was easily United's most creative player and was getting games. I'm ashamed to admit I've seen none of Isco, however from pieces of information I've picked up he seems like a real talent - any reason Valencia let him go?

Well, Isco seems to edge it then. Thanks again.[/quote']

Not too sure why Valencia let him go? But they made a big mistake in doing so.

I'm not convinced that Clevs has what it takes to be a top player at Utd. I strongly feel that if Utd had real strength and top quality in the creative midfield areas then Clevs would not be considered to be worthy of a regular spot for Utd.

I could be made to eat my words though, I'd be happy for that to happen as it'd mean Utd have again produced another British talent.

Oh dear i guess that proves you are wrong' date=' maybe my jovial manner with Mudito has brought out your jealous side, sorry Elohim did not realise you felt like that about Mudito! ;)[/quote']

It's you I love ! <3

Pedro or M'Vila?

Wings: Pepe' date=' Elia, Podolski

CM/DM/AM: Vertonghen, Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio

Can play both: Di Maria, Krasic, Mertens[/quote']

I'd go for Pedro seeing as he'd hugely boost your team ... and you don't need M'vila when you got that kind of midfield.

It's you I love ! <3

I'd go for Pedro seeing as he'd hugely boost your team ... and you don't need M'vila when you got that kind of midfield.

pedro alongside di maria will be ur best wingers

do what benefits ur team get/keep him

Hmm 3-1 in favour of Pedro. Thanks dudes. :)

Mudito I can finally rep you!! :D:D

Sorry Elohim must spread ;)

On a side.note, I've typed your names so many times my phone no longer autocorrects them ;)