Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Been offered Gameiro and Sturridge for Ibrahimovic, My only other Forwards are Messi and Callejon.

I know Ibra is safe for a while at 96 for probs another 2 real life seasons but is 30 and i lack depth up front, so the depth and ages of all the players is why i am considering this. Its in a GC were most of the Talent is tied up with good managers with good teams, and they frequent the forums so generally know their stuff too, so any thoughts would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Been offered Gameiro and Sturridge for Ibrahimovic' date=' My only other Forwards are Messi and Callejon.

I know Ibra is safe for a while at 96 for probs another 2 real life seasons but is 30 and i lack depth up front, so the depth and ages of all the players is why i am considering this. Its in a GC were most of the Talent is tied up with good managers with good teams, and they frequent the forums so generally know their stuff too, so any thoughts would be appreciated, thanks in advance.[/quote']

Take it !! Ibra is overrated !!

Been offered Gameiro and Sturridge for Ibrahimovic' date=' My only other Forwards are Messi and Callejon.

I know Ibra is safe for a while at 96 for probs another 2 real life seasons but is 30 and i lack depth up front, so the depth and ages of all the players is why i am considering this. Its in a GC were most of the Talent is tied up with good managers with good teams, and they frequent the forums so generally know their stuff too, so any thoughts would be appreciated, thanks in advance.[/quote']

Never...you can get MUCH MUCH better for Ibra....

Montoya for 1M+Silvio?

Azavedo Silvio? He hasn't played much for Atletico' date=' he won't rise. Montoya on the other hand is a great talent, I'd get him.

Been offered Gameiro and Sturridge for Ibrahimovic, My only other Forwards are Messi and Callejon.

I know Ibra is safe for a while at 96 for probs another 2 real life seasons but is 30 and i lack depth up front, so the depth and ages of all the players is why i am considering this. Its in a GC were most of the Talent is tied up with good managers with good teams, and they frequent the forums so generally know their stuff too, so any thoughts would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

Keep Ibra. Gameiro is good but will never be rated 96 and Sturridge will take time to grow. Especially in GWs you should hold onto your best players.

Ibra will be safe for a few years like you said, but that could give you 4 or 5 SM season :)

You may be short of depth, but that is FAR too low for Ibra. Can't see him dropping anytime soon, and if you're only after 2 players for him you should be able to get better than that.

u can get much much better for ibra much better really really better

Montoya for 1M+Silvio?

personally i prefer montoya

Montoya for 1M+Silvio?

i would go for Montoya very talented player could well be Barca's number 1 for many years to come.... eventually

You do need depth, but i think you are giving away way to much, deserving of at least a 93 rated player and Gameiro or Sturridge for Ibra

Never...you can get MUCH MUCH better for Ibra....
Azavedo Silvio? He hasn't played much for Atletico' date=' he won't rise. Montoya on the other hand is a great talent, I'd get him.

Keep Ibra. Gameiro is good but will never be rated 96 and Sturridge will take time to grow. Especially in GWs you should hold onto your best players.

Ibra will be safe for a few years like you said, but that could give you 4 or 5 SM season :)[/quote']

You may be short of depth' date=' but that is FAR too low for Ibra. Can't see him dropping anytime soon, and if you're only after 2 players for him you should be able to get better than that.[/quote']
u can get much much better for ibra much better really really better

personally i prefer montoya

i would go for Montoya very talented player could well be Barca's number 1 for many years to come.

You do need depth' date=' but i think you are giving away way to much, deserving of at least a 93 rated player and Gameiro or Sturridge for Ibra[/quote']

Cheers lads, its how i was feeling but its good to get a few opinions.Repped,must spread.:D

Don't listen to this guy' date=' he's biased ;)[/quote']
640ea7e5-ecd8-4f8b-9098-2c8783221c37.jpg

Oh yes the SWEDE saying that SWEDISH national Ibra is overrated is biased ? Very funny lads lol ... Sturridge is a higher riser in the future then Gameiro ... That's why It's a good deal for him ... Ibra is a 93 tops ... there is no player more overrated then him ... lol

Oh yes the SWEDE saying that SWEDISH national Ibra is overrated is biased ? Very funny lads lol ... Sturridge is a higher riser in the future then Gameiro ... That's why It's a good deal for him ... Ibra is a 93 tops ... there is no player more overrated then him ... lol

Nah, it's more of your love of all things French :P

And anyway, Ibra äger! ;)

I would keep Ibra.

You were going to say get M'Vila' date=' however you saw everyone else say Pedro and didn't want to get hate? :P[/quote']

. . . I hate Pedro ... but in this particular case he'd add more to the team then M'vila ... you just like to pick on me admit it kid ;)

You were going to say get M'Vila' date=' however you saw everyone else say Pedro and didn't want to get hate? :P[/quote']

no matey common :P

the guy loves ligue 1 where is the prb with that :D

and no if u go back and read the posts, some guys really said mvila,but he said pedro

the truth must be said ;)

no matey common :P

the guy loves ligue 1 where is the prb with that :D

and no if u go back and read the posts' date=' some guys really said mvila,but he said pedro

the truth must be said ;)[/quote']

No problem with Ligue 1, there's some decent players in that league :P I'm just messing with him ;)

. . . I hate Pedro ... but in this particular case he'd add more to the team then M'vila ... you just like to pick on me admit it kid ;)

Yeah, okay, I do :P You brought it upon yourself though ;)

messing with u too matey :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

How did I miss that?!

Anyway,

FC Porto have made an offer to Udinese for Mauricio ISLA of £10,000,000 plus James MCCARTHY and Cristian RODRIGUEZ .

I'm Udinese, and Isla is one of my better players, he's my best midfielder.

I should reject this, right? I've got some money and I can't so much with it :)

How did I miss that?!

Anyway' date='

FC Porto have made an offer to Udinese for Mauricio ISLA of £10,000,000 plus James MCCARTHY and Cristian RODRIGUEZ .

I should reject this, right? I've got some money and I can't so much with it :)[/quote']

No ... you should accept it since you're a total twonk lol

:P

How did I miss that?!

Anyway' date='

I should reject this, right? I've got some money and I can't so much with it :)[/quote']

Yeah,you should. (reject it)

How did I miss that?!

Anyway' date='

personally i prefer isla

How did I miss that?!

Anyway' date='

dont do it :eek::eek::eek: