Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Thanks everybody repped' date=' so its a no brainer I reject 11mill + essien for my gomez? :) I do have messi though[/quote']

Super Mario better by 16 miles

Now I can choose between Muniain or Thiago

Who would you pick?:confused:

Still muniain for me

Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Munian still

Thiago has too much competition at Barca for my liking

But with this you need to take into consideration that Muniain is rumoured to join Real Madrid ... A club with wich He'll have a VERY hard time to get into the starting XI !

Now ... think about that and go back to the deal ... Thiago is already getting games for Barcelona and is IMO the bigger talent ...

Thus ... for me ... I'd go for Thiago !

Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Who are the best young talents rated 75-about 85. Ive been out of SM for a while' date=' would appreciate some help.

Also does Gotze have a chance of rising?[/quote']

Two that havent mentioned that should get big risers are Kurt Zouma and James McClean

Also as already mentioned, Gotze won't rise due to injury

Now I can choose between Muniain or Thiago

Who would you pick?:confused:

I would choose Thiago, In SM terms, plays for better team and is getting plenty of minutes

Benzema = Chicharito + Hulk? I have Benzema.

If both will start, or you need depth then I would.

Personally I prefer quality over quantity, and I would 100% go for Benzema. Quality player, quality club, NT on the rise and I would back him to hit 94 soon.

Benzema = Chicharito + Hulk? I have Benzema.

I would keep Benzema, still young, an immense player who is scoring goals could get 94 if Real get honours, Hulk and Chicharito will not rise anytime soon. Hulk needs to move away from Porto to go any higher and Chicharito need's to nail down a first team place at UTD before he can be considered for a rise.

Today I was informed by one of our 'happier' forum members that I was only on this forum to seek rep from others.

So I regret that I am here to inform the masses that your advice to others could be deemed as rep seeking. Thus you are in the same boat as me, so shame on you all for wanting to help others on this forum :)

So take a good long look at yourselves and work towards changing for the better, otherwise you'll end up as rep beggers. And to this I give you the following to illustrate what we have all become in giving our advice and opinions :D

picture.php?albumid=380&pictureid=2794

But I also have a question on a deal:

Kroos and Muniain or Thiago and KP Boeteng?

I've got an idea of which I prefer, just looking for additional opinions

Cheers

Today I was informed by one of our 'happier' forum members that I was only on this forum to seek rep from others.

So I regret that I am here to inform the masses that your advice to others could be deemed as rep seeking. Thus you are in the same boat as me' date=' so shame on you all for wanting to help others on this forum :)

So take a good long look at yourselves and work towards changing for the better, otherwise you'll end up as rep beggers. And to this I give you the following to illustrate what we have all become in giving our advice and opinions :D

[center']picture.php?albumid=380&pictureid=2794[/center]

Cheers

KPB IS THE MOST IMMENSE MIDFIELDER IN THE WOarLD !

:D

So I regret that I am here to inform the masses that your advice to others could be deemed as rep seeking. Thus you are in the same boat as me' date=' so shame on you all for wanting to help others on this forum.

Cheers

:( sowwwwwie :P

haha

serious now lol

ermm well tbh id view it like this

Kroos should be a 91 imo and Muni could get 90 if Athletic keep up their good form...

Kpb should be 91 next changes and maybe even 92 if Ac win the Serie A

Thiago is a 92+ player in the future BUT is going to be hindered by Xavi, Iniesta and Cesc... its like spaghetti junction in Barca's Midfield atm!

Imo id go for Kpb and Thiago but Either way your getting good players!!

hope this helps!

Ps on the rep thing... Meh it means nothing id rather just help other users as much as i can :)

So I regret that I am here to inform the masses that your advice to others could be deemed as rep seeking. Thus you are in the same boat as me' date=' so shame on you all for wanting to help others on this forum :)

Cheers

The fact you're still thinking about it means there is clearly a semblence of truth in what i said.

As for your question, Thiago and KPB.

Cheers

Kroos and Muniain are the two i would go for me old mucker, i am only offering advice honest, not after rep in any way shape or form.

I saw that post, strange really considering he has double your rep and has posted four times more than you, yet only been on the forums a year longer. Seems to me the idiot in question is the Rep begger M'lord.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Cheers

Thiago and Boa for me ;)