Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I've been offered Aguero for my RVP what should I do do you think RVP will rise to 95?

I did the same deal a day or two ago, except I was receiving RVP.

Aguero may be younger, but in terms of rising, RVP has a 1000% better chance than Aguero does. Been such a better player this season. Not to discredit Aguero or anything, but if one were to rise, it'd be RVP.

I wouldn't do the deal, IMO.

EDIT: 500 POSTS! FUDGING YEAH!

I've been offered Aguero for my RVP what should I do do you think RVP will rise to 95?

Tricky one, RVP should really rise to 95 but I'm not sure it'll happen this time around, considering how hard he's had to work to get his current rating

Aguero has seemingly been able to achieve the same rating without having to perform anywhere near RVP's form

In terms of SM I'd say that Aguero is the slightly better player due to his age and club. But I certainly prefer RVP in the real world we live in ;)

i prefer RVP on here and in real terms. Not many players can score with such regularity over such a long period of time (over a year) in the EPL like RVP has done. Arsenal also seem to have hit a bit of form of late, i don't see why he can't get 95 by the end of the year, whereas Aguero, for me needs to finish the season and start next season in the ame form as he has been in, i would find it highly unfair if Aguero was to get 95 over RVP first.

I prefer RvP but in terms of SM' date=' no doubt Aguero is the better player due to his age[/quote']

I think age in SM is not that big a factor as in FM. Because people age at real life speed... and RVP is surely good for more than 2 seasons which maybe someone's interest in the game or gameworld will wane out first, hahaha.

As for now, RVP chances of hitting 95 is much higher than Aguero, and I'm sure everyone including SM is keen to make RVP up another notch because he is at that level. Imagine RVP at City will make the other strikers look like side kicks. I guess he'll have a 50-50 chance of hitting it end of season. Netherlands/RVP performance in Euro 2012 could increase that chance to 99%.

Two deals:

1. Hermann (85) + Volland (84) = Huntelaar (90) + T.Hazard (76)

I really like Hermann.

2. Moreno (88) + Kvist (88) = Huntelaar.

Cheers. xx

Bold is my pick.

Pick which combo:

1. Higuain + Yaya

2. Benzema + Alonso

3. Benzema + Yaya

Higuain and Benzema is really hard to pick, both featuring equally much, performance almost on par, my guess is both will be 94 at end of season? Yaya have a slight chance of rise too in near future. I'm currently favouring number 2.

Like to know which you'll go for.

Pick which combo:

1. Higuain + Yaya

2. Benzema + Alonso

3. Benzema + Yaya

Higuain and Benzema is really hard to pick' date=' both featuring equally much, performance almost on par, my guess is both will be 94 at end of season? Yaya have a slight chance of rise too in near future. I'm currently favouring number 2.

Like to know which you'll go for.[/quote']

number two

benzema and alonso for me

simply coz alonso is really underrated and deserves a 95 (maybe we will see it at the end of the season) and plays all the matches at a high level and one of the best passer and tempo controller in the world

benzema and higuain : we had a long long debate on this thread about them

i believe they are both great, each one has his own style,but benzema is a lil bit better for me and a DEFF +1 is waiting him

Pick which combo:

1. Higuain + Yaya

2. Benzema + Alonso

3. Benzema + Yaya

Higuain and Benzema is really hard to pick' date=' both featuring equally much, performance almost on par, my guess is both will be 94 at end of season? Yaya have a slight chance of rise too in near future. I'm currently favouring number 2.

Benzema and Alonso.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Nani + Welbeck = Nasri

Benzema = Hulk + Valencia

But the manager requested me to do both deals' date=' not only one. What do you think?[/quote']

a deff with no doubt the side of benzema +nani+welbeck

My Howedes for JEROME BOATENG or HOLGER BADSTUBER ???

badstuber

Pick which combo:

1. Higuain + Yaya

2. Benzema + Alonso

3. Benzema + Yaya

I would go for Benzema and Alonso as both are deserving of +1 b the season ends, increasing both there value and market ability

Nani + Welbeck = Nasri

But the manager requested me to do both deals' date=' not only one. What do you think?[/quote']

Nani and wellbeck Is a no brainer, the other is more even but I would sway towards Benzema

My Howedes for JEROME BOATENG or HOLGER BADSTUBER ???

Badstuber.

Nani + Welbeck = Nasri

Nani and Welbeck deff.

Second one,it is a little bit harder,Valencia might rise to 92 and Hulk might leave Porto and go to Chelsea..

But If I have to choose,I would go for Left side (Nani,Welbeck and Benzema).

Nani + Welbeck = Nasri

benzema is good but so is valencia and hulk i would opt for hulk and valencia since i get two 91(92 possible ) players for a 93(94 possible) player

nani+welbeck>>>>>>>.nasri