lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Well he definitely wants higuain the other player i was going to offer was one of: alonso' date=' maicon, benzema, busquets[/quote']

Maicon and Higuain would be an awesome deal as Maicon will drop soon and none of the others will.

Thank you foreverunited and ezsmith' date=' I have taken your opinions into account.

But in relation to the question, Piatti, Lichsteiner or Caceres(Juve)?[/quote']

Liche and I already told you why.

Maicon and Higuain would be an awesome deal as Maicon will drop soon and none of the others will.

but is it worth giving higuain up. Ive been trying to persuade him to take benzema instead but he wont...

but is it worth giving higuain up. Ive been trying to persuade him to take benzema instead but he wont...

Of course it is because Higuain wont rise to 95 imo for ages and anyway Ronaldo can replace Higuain for you.

Well he definitely wants higuain the other player i was going to offer was one of: alonso' date=' maicon, benzema, busquets[/quote']

Yes,Ronaldo is worth it.Give Higuain and Maicon.

If Pique ends up at an unmanaged club and a bunch of managers go for him, should I spend all my money trying to get him? I have £75m.

I do have a weak defence, best defender is Walter Samuel at 91.

If Pique ends up at an unmanaged club and a bunch of managers go for him' date=' should I spend all my money trying to get him? I have £75m.

I do have a weak defence, best defender is Walter Samuel at 91.[/quote']

Yep. You have 75m and that suggests to me that money isnt worth much in your league. Bid the max that your chairman allows you to because you definitely need Pique if Samuel is your best defender as he is in danger of dropping to 90 due to Inter's diabolical form.

If Pique ends up at an unmanaged club and a bunch of managers go for him' date=' should I spend all my money trying to get him? I have £75m.

go with all ur power to get him :D

SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ahoo ahoo ahoo :D :D

If money is no object then you should deffo add him to your team. Don't spend £75 million if you dont have to though, pay as low as you can, but so you still win the bid.

I wouldn't say money is no object, but good players are getting very hard to find now so to tempt managers to sell or to fight for available players money is actually incredibly valuable. But obviously its useless sat in your account.

I only have that much money from a years worth of buying and selling kids so it's been hard earned. Now I hope to reap the rewards.

Eden Hazard also might become available!

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Swap Ferdinand with my Nesta?

very difficult one, but i prefer Nesta, don't know why, just instinct :P

By the way i can't pretend that i am sad you lost tonight ;)

ΠΑΟ ΟΛΕ!

Πλάκα κάνω, κριμα που χάσατε!

very difficult one' date=' but i prefer Nesta, don't know why, just instinct :P

By the way i can't pretend that i am sad you lost tonight ;)

ΠΑΟ ΟΛΕ!

Πλάκα κάνω, κριμα που χάσατε![/quote']

Είμαι περήφανος ΟΛΥΜΠΙΑΚΟΣ αλλά ρε πούστη μου το 2ο γκολ προερχόταν από off side..και δεν το άξιζε η μέταλιστ..

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Είμαι περήφανος ΟΛΥΜΠΙΑΚΟΣ αλλά ρε πούστη μου το 2ο γκολ προερχόταν από off side..και δεν το άξιζε η μέταλιστ..

κοιτα δεν το ειδα το ματσ οπτε δεν εχω άποψη. αλλα καλυτερα να μην μιλαμε ελληνικα εδω, αν θες στειλε μου κανενα μυνημα :)

Shorpe United have made an offer to Ajax for Kolbeinn SIGTHORSSON of £399' date='000 plus Libor KOZAK .

Is this worth it for my team ? he is at External[/quote']

I'd prefer Sigthorsson, was scoring goals for fun before his injury...

Cannavaro or Yanga-Mbiwa? Who is likelier to reach 90?

Its tough as Napoli are a good team but Montpellier are strong contenders for the Ligue 1 trophy with them being only a point behind PSG who are 1st and the same cant be said about Napoli in Serie A at the moment, so go for Yanga-Mbiwa as he has a strong chance of getting 90 in the next review but +1 is more likely and then +1 at the end of the season to make him 90 plus Montpellier will definitely play CL next season where as Napoli might fail to get in the top three.

I need some intel on Handanovic and Rene Adler. Which one is better option?

Adler is currently lost his position to Leno and eventually drop -1 this review. But this summer his contract will be expired and he said that he will leave.

So,which one is a better option? Both of them are currently at External club.

Its tough as Napoli are a good team but Montpellier are strong contenders for the Ligue 1 trophy with them being only a point behind PSG who are 1st and the same cant be said about Napoli in Serie A at the moment' date=' so go for Yanga-Mbiwa as he has a strong chance of getting 90 in the next review but +1 is more likely and then +1 at the end of the season to make him 90 plus Montpellier will definitely play CL next season where as Napoli might fail to get in the top three.[/quote']

Repped. :)

Adler is currently lost his position to Leno and eventually drop -1 this review. But this summer his contract will be expired and he said that he will leave.

So' date='which one is a better option? Both of them are currently at External club.[/quote']

IMO, Handanovic is better.

Swap Ferdinand with my Nesta?

Getting Ferdinand' date=' no

Selling Ferdinand, yes, good deal ;)

Shorpe United have made an offer to Ajax for Kolbeinn SIGTHORSSON of £399,000 plus Libor KOZAK .

Is this worth it for my team ? he is at External

Yup that guy was a machine before his injury, might regain his form so get him!

Cannavaro or Yanga-Mbiwa? Who is likelier to reach 90?

I would say YM too :)

So' date='which one is a better option? Both of them are currently at External club.[/quote']

I prefer Handanovic, get him over Adler