• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lol im not sure if i can seriously take that opinion from you' date=' considering the fact you have Özil in your avatar :D[/quote']

hahahahaha u're right

opsssssss i forgot to change the avatar before saying my opinion LOL hahaha :P

no but seriously

ozil played this season

39 matches

has 3 goals and 23 assists,and he's the best in la liga with 12 assists followed by di maria by 11

these are the stats not considering his technique , agility , creativiy , class touch , great vision , passing skills, and accurate long shots

granero has recently gained the confidence of mourinho as he admitted 2 weeks ago that he had made a big mistake not relying on granero from the beginning of the season

fabregas

ohh boy a great player too

played 37 matches had 15 goals and 20 assists

his touch is similar to that of xavi he is a great playmaker,and he has been playing a little bit forward since he joined barcelona and sometimes Central Forward , and this has helped him developing his scoring skills

in conc : both sides are great

depends on which player u like the most

ozil or fabregas

besides ur need for a winger too

cheers

P.S: next time i will change the avatar before saying my opinion , to avoid making along explaination as this one hahhahahhaha LOL :D:P

hahaha Mudito :D:D too bad i cant rep you right now :o forgive me kind sir

FORGIVE YOU ?????????? :mad:

i made that long quote and then i don't get a rep ' date=' and then u ask me to forgive you ???:mad:.........................................

is that what u want ??..........

OK i will no prb hahaha :D:P:D:P

matey no prb rep or not it feels gd to help others[/size'] :P

P.S: next time make sure u spread before u ask a question in order to be able to rep me LOL hahahahahahahhaha (kiddin ) :D

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Sell Neymar for £7m' date=' Iker Muniain and Matias Suarez?[/quote']

I'd go for that.. Neymar is great, but I won't be completely persuaded about his potential unless I see him in a competitive competition.. Moreover, as far as SM is concerned, his rating will be stuck on 90 for a long time :rolleyes: As for Muniain, he collected his first appereance with his NT recently and he gave a good performance.. IMO he's a great talent :)

I would have been even more persuaded if I had got someone better than Suarez, but I'd still go for that :)

It's a deal that I'd be willing to consider, Muniain is a great talent and it's easy to see that he can be a top player. If Bilbao establish themselves as a top 3/4 club in La Liga on a consistent basis and are able to parade their fantastic game on the CL stage then I see no reason why he can't fulfil his potential at Bilbao.

I'd try to negotiate on this one if possible...

i would do it

muniain is a great talent he's not anywhere far from neymar , no i will dare to say he's better, and playing in atougher league and proving himself in high competitions, + i am sure bilbao can't keep him and will sure get a move to a bigger club next couple of seasons

matias suarez is having a wonderful season , he's good, and recent rumors had linked him with a move to barcelona and arsenal

neymar is probably not moving from brazil before 2014

and his move is risky depends on the league , team, he moves to , and ofcourse other factors

either he'll be phenomenal

or a flop

so i will go for muniain (that will get a +1 next rating reviews) and matias suarez+7million but by a small margin

p.s: if u can get another hot prospect instead of matias suarez that will be even better

It's a deal that I'd be willing to consider' date=' Muniain is a great talent and it's easy to see that he can be a top player. If Bilbao establish themselves as a top 3/4 club in La Liga on a consistent basis and are able to parade their fantastic game on the CL stage then I see no reason why he can't fulfil his potential at Bilbao.[/quote']

or elsewhere for that matter...

I'd go for that.. Neymar is great' date=' but I won't be completely persuaded about his potential unless I see him in a competitive competition.. Moreover, as far as SM is concerned, his rating will be stuck on 90 for a long time :rolleyes: As for Muniain, he collected his first appereance with his NT recently and he gave a good performance.. IMO he's a great talent :)

I would have been even more persuaded if I had got someone better than Suarez, but I'd still go for that :)[/quote']

I did counter him this deal, and only really used Suarez as anybody else would of probably been slightly pushing it. Suarez after all is catching the eye by the sounds of it following what will probably be his most productive season come May. So a move to a bigger club could be on the cards.

or elsewhere for that matter...

I did counter him this deal' date=' and only really used Suarez as anybody else would of probably been slightly pushing it. Suarez after all is catching the eye by the sounds of it following what will probably be his most productive season come May. So a move to a bigger club could be on the cards.[/quote']

I'm just wary of players coming from the Belgium leagues as it's a flip of a coin as to whether they can cut it in the top leagues.

Witsel and Kompany are examples of players that make the step up seem relatively easy

Defour and Lukaku are examples of much hyped about players that have struggled immensely thus far, time will tell though.

Yes Suarez is scoring well in both domestic and European competitions. But is he enough to convince you to let Neymar go for Muniain?

Neymar is going to be a top talent, yes he's staying in Brazil until 2014 (or so we're led to believe) but it doesn't mean his worth and potential has diminished. I mean, he'll be rated higher than many of the other hot. young prospects around the world. I see people use the fact that he'll be in Brazil until 2014 as a reason to sell him for someone of lesser potential, merely based on that piece of information

I'm not referring to Munian as being of lesser potential by the way

Don't undersell Neymar is all I'm saying, he's still a much valued player no matter where he plays his football...

But back to my opinion on the deal. It's one that I'd personally consider and with Muniain imminent rise to 90, it's a fair deal. But I'm sure that you'd have been able to receive a much better deal before Neymar announced he was staying in brazil

Don't undersell Neymar is all I'm saying' date=' he's still a much valued player no matter where he plays his football...

But back to my opinion on the deal. It's one that I'd personally consider and with Muniain imminent rise to 90, it's a fair deal. But I'm sure that you'd have been able to received a much better deal before Neymar announced he was staying in brazil[/quote']

But there is nothing to say Neymar could do what he does at Santos for another club, in another league, on another continent. Just like there is nothing to say Suarez could do what he does at Anderlecht in another league. But im willing to take the risk that Suarez and Muniain will work out better in the long term. And there is more to this offer than what meets the eye.

On another note...

I've just been offered £8.7m for Nelson Oliveira.

Have i missed something? :o

But there is nothing to say Neymar could do what he does at Santos for another club' date=' in another league, on another continent. Just like there is nothing to say Suarez could do what he does at Anderlecht in another league. But im willing to take the risk that Suarez and Muniain will work out better in the long term.

On another note...

Have i missed something? :o[/quote']

Erm, I don't think you've missed anything at all there, I think he was called up to the Portugal squad recently. But he's not getting any real game time at Benfica and Portugal do have a clear lack of striking options. I've not seem him play so I can't really comment on his potential, but as far as I'm concerned....£8.7m is an extraordinary offer!

One to ask DP

But there is nothing to say Neymar could do what he does at Santos for another club' date=' in another league, on another continent. Just like there is nothing to say Suarez could do what he does at Anderlecht in another league. But im willing to take the risk that Suarez and Muniain will work out better in the long term.

On another note...

Have i missed something? :o[/quote']

@ the first deal i wrote my opinion in a previous post it may help u too;)

the second no don't do it he's a very good talent

featuring in the league and champions league as well

he's the next big striker for the NT in the future

and will deff get a rise this reviews

if u r not in a need for money don't do it