Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Yeah i thought Reus should have been first. It's between those 3 now' date=' any more opinions just considering Reus, Rodriguez and Lucas?[/quote']

Can you buy 2 of them? Maybe selling some other youngsters with less potential or some other older AMs/wings?

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Yeah i thought Reus should have been first. It's between those 3 now' date=' any more opinions just considering Reus, Rodriguez and Lucas?[/quote']

I love James Rodriguez, without Falcao is leading Porto this season and he is scoring a good amount of goal, but until he stays in Portugal his rating will reach 91 at maximum :)

Lucas is maybe the most talented but needs to prove himself in Europe, so he'll take some time to get high ratings, because he'll have to adapt to a new football ;)

Reus is the worst option for future IMO, but he is the one that will rise faster :)

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

If you're willing to wait longer term then I believe Lucas is your best bet, but playing in Brazil will hamper his ratings as he's already 88 so only likely to be able to rise past 90 until he moves.

Reus will supply a more immediate return on your investment, CL next season and could really hit it off at Dortmund.

Short term I'd go with Reus based on the fact that he's already in a top league, moving to a top club and has no cap on his rating.

But based on potential, Lucas is my first choice

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Can you buy 2 of them? Maybe selling some other youngsters with less potential or some other older AMs/wings?

I've got Götze, Hazard, Muniain and Lamela atm. Was thinking of swapping Lamela with one of them, but keen on keeping Muniain

P.S appreciate and repped everyone that has responded, just can't quote because it would make the post unbearably long

Based solely on potential not reus or rodriguez.

Both of them are good players but the only player out of the 3 with the POTENTIAL to get 93+ is Lucas. That doesnt mean atm he's the best player or in the best league but he is potentiallly going to be a huge player. Like others have said he's good physically as well as technically which if he does move to europe will allow him to adapt easier then someone like Neymar who is a bit lightweight.

So based solely on potential you should get Lucas.

agree with ben

On the back of my post from yesterday' date=' should I involve Lucio (93) in a deal for Rami? I'm trying to make my squad a bit younger, but I'm unsure if Rami and Lucio will both meet at 92 sometime, if anyone predicts that they will? :)[/quote']

Surely give Lucio for RAmi..Id be happy if someone will ask Lucio+Something for Rami.

On the back of my post from yesterday' date=' should I involve Lucio (93) in a deal for Rami? I'm trying to make my squad a bit younger, but I'm unsure if Rami and Lucio will both meet at 92 sometime, if anyone predicts that they will? :)[/quote']

They more than likely will mate. Lucio will never rise again, hes on a very steep hill, with a bike with no brakes, and he's just started his decent :P

Rami is in my mind, a top quality defender, buy him:)

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I love James Rodriguez' date=' without Falcao is leading Porto this season and he is scoring a good amount of goal, but until he stays in Portugal his rating will reach 91 at maximum :)

Lucas is maybe the most talented but needs to prove himself in Europe, so he'll take some time to get high ratings, because he'll have to adapt to a new football ;)

Reus is the worst option for future IMO, but he is the one that will rise faster :)[/quote']

Reus the worst?Mate Im sorry to say but youre dreaming.I started to laugh when I saw this.

Reus is more talented then both of Lucas and James...if he fullfits his talent he'll touch the sky at Dortmund and after at a much bigger team...he show his quality when even if his team and he dont play so good BUT he still score and get assists.You cant say he's the worst when he's the best.

i wish i can get rami for my lucio :(

do it mate :P:D

I have 2 good players in Modric and Yaya Toure sitting on the bench every game but i can give both of them 2 to get Busquets who would probably start for me. Do you think this is a good deal? I'm getting the younger player at the best club in the world.. and could he possible rise more....

I have 2 good players in Modric and Yaya Toure sitting on the bench every game but i can give both of them 2 to get Busquets who would probably start for me. Do you think this is a good deal? I'm getting the younger player at the best club in the world.. and could he possible rise more....

Are you dealing with an external club or another manager?

If you can start Busquets then surely you have midfielders rated around 93? Why not just rotate Modric and Toure as they are superb players. You'll definitely be giving too much and I wouldnt do it.

If you can start Busquets then surely you have midfielders rated around 93? Why not just rotate Modric and Toure as they are superb players. You'll definitely be giving too much and I wouldnt do it.

i think he has good cover in midfield all are 94 rated and maybe even above

i think he needs busquets as a defender where he lacks high rater players

Yaya can play in Dm. Modric can play in Cm. I think u should get M'vila,S.Bender,Nocerino,Parker or Song as your backups in my opinions.

i think he has good cover in midfield all are 94 rated and maybe even above

i think he needs busquets as a defender where he lacks high rater players

Hmm I personally think it would be the wrong way to go as Busquets can easily lose CB imo. He lost it before. Offering them two for a good CB would be good as I think a lot of managers would accept Modric + Toure.

I wish I had the options Drink has. My choice is restricted to Willian Borges' date=' Andre Ayew and Gaitan. Who should I pick ?[/quote']
Ayew

Gaitan

Borges

Personal preference :)

Thanks mate. Any other opinions on the same ?