Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Ivan Rakitic or Honorato Nilmar ? Wich one would you rather have ?

Will Nilmar Rise/drop ... same for Rakitic ^^

Nilmar will definitely drop. Id say the same for Rakitic too but he has a little changce to stay. Anyway out of those two Id rather have Nilmar as he will be higher rated than Rak after the changes and Villareal might step up next season. This season theyve been incredibly dire.

well Nilmar sure as pie wont rise. he is lucky not to drop considering Villareal form and his rather mediocre season.

id stay away from getting him

Nilmar will definitely drop. Id say the same for Rakitic too but he has a little changce to stay. Anyway out of those two Id rather have Nilmar as he will be higher rated than Rak after the changes and Villareal might step up next season. This season theyve been incredibly dire.

Cheers fellas ... He'd be a starter for me :P So I'm going to go ahead and buy him rofl

Nilmar is likely to drop, Rakitic is likely to stick at 89, so based on that I'd rather have Nilmar I guess

Have you finished the French thread yet? If not, get back over there and do so :D

both are sooooooooooo bad and they will be the last players i would like to have (oh god sry i forgot carroll is the last one :D )

anyway

both aren't good this season

and nilmar was soooooooooooooo close soooooo close to getting back to brazil during the transfermarket, that makes me worried that he may not be a villareal player next season, and he's so bad this season

and rakitic form hasn't been good so far

so i will not choose between them

p.s: if u want immediate results IMO get nilmar as he's a higher rated player although if he drops

but if u wanna build a team then move ur as* and search for other players :D:P cheers fluffy hahahah :)

:P:DB);)

Nilmar is likely to drop' date=' Rakitic is likely to stick at 89, so based on that I'd rather have Nilmar I guess

Have you finished the French thread yet? If not, get back over there and do so :D[/quote']

both are sooooooooooo bad and they will be the last players i would like to have (oh god sry i forgot carroll is the last one :D )

anyway

both aren't good this season

and nilmar was soooooooooooooo close soooooo close to getting back to brazil during the transfermarket' date=' that makes me worried that he may not be a villareal player next season, and he's so bad this season

and rakitic form hasn't been good so far

so i will not choose between them

p.s: if u want immediate results IMO get nilmar as he's a higher rated player although if he drops

but if u wanna build a team then move ur as* and search for other players :D:P cheers fluffy hahahah :)

:P:DB);)[/quote']

Thanks

:P He'd be a decent player ... just need someone high rated instead of Gomis and what not lmao :P

And I'll finish them on tuesday/wednessday derek :P

I wish I had the options Drink has. My choice is restricted to Willian Borges' date=' Andre Ayew and Gaitan. Who should I pick ?[/quote']

Gaitan, Willian Ayew for me

I have 2 good players in Modric and Yaya Toure sitting on the bench every game but i can give both of them 2 to get Busquets who would probably start for me. Do you think this is a good deal? I'm getting the younger player at the best club in the world.. and could he possible rise more....

I would keep your pair tbh :)

Should I exchanged Grosskreutz and Leitner for Jovetic?

I would keep the 2 tbh, gross may get a rise if Dortmund win the Championship

Should I exchanged Grosskreutz and Leitner for Jovetic?

Definitely not' date=' Fiorentina are having a dire season.

I have 2 good players in Modric and Yaya Toure sitting on the bench every game but i can give both of them 2 to get Busquets who would probably start for me. Do you think this is a good deal? I'm getting the younger player at the best club in the world.. and could he possible rise more....

I personally think its a little too much but Busquets is a tremendous player and if you're dealing with another manager then that might be the price you have to pay.

Both aren't great but if i had to choose it would be Nilmar because of the better rating but he's likely going to drop.

Nilmar May drop' date=' Rakitic will probably stay, get Rak ;)

should i swap Kyle Walker for another RB, if so who ? or should i just keep him

No way, keep him at ALL costs ;)

i am tired from chasing gotze and not getting him , it's been a year now :eek:

i decided to give up

i mean i made every thing i can but the other manager is stubborn , i don't know should i say stubborn or knows the value of gotze , u should tell me which is the best word to use

i mean looking at the deals i made him , and looking at his squad that lacks to high rated players i really dunno which word suits him the best

i made the following offers for his gotze

i dunno if they are too much or not, it's just cause i have plenty of players and really like gotze, and want him in my team so i am unconcious of the deals i am making :D

pastore+pjanic

pastore+pepe

pjanic+pepe

yaya toure+pjanic

yaya toure+pastore

neymar+pastore

and he kept on rejecting

i told him choose any two players u want if so , because i dunno what do u want

he said any two??

i told him yes

he said messi+ronaldo :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

wait a minute the shocking part is not here :confused:

i don't have neither messi nor ronaldo in my squad :confused::P:confused:

hahaha

so at the end

i am giving up

hope u enjoyed my little story :P

i just wanted to share it with ya

hahaha

cheers mateys :D

any comments ??;)

i am tired from chasing gotze and not getting him ' date=' it's been a year now :eek:

i decided to give up

i mean i made every thing i can but the other manager is stubborn , i don't know should i say stubborn or knows the value of gotze , u should tell me which is the best word to use

i mean looking at the deals i made him , and looking at his squad that lacks to high rated players i really dunno which word suits him the best

i dunno if they are too much or not, it's just cause i have plenty of players and really like gotze, and want him in my team so i am unconcious of the deals i am making :D

pastore+pjanic

pastore+pepe

pjanic+pepe

yaya toure+pjanic

[b']yaya toure+pastore

neymar+pastore[/b]

and he kept on rejecting

he said any two??

i told him yes

hahaha

so at the end

i am giving up

hahaha

any comments ??;)

The bold 2 deals are the only one's I would consider but even then I would probably have rejected them for Gotze. Top tip for the future if you join a new gameworld BUY GOTZE!!! :P you get ridiculous offers for him at times :)

Every manager worth his salt knows that Gotze is the top talent atm to have so it's nearly impossible to buy him. I know I would not sell him unless I got a brilliant offer for him.

i am tired from chasing gotze and not getting him ' date=' it's been a year now :eek:

i decided to give up

pastore+pjanic

pastore+pepe

pjanic+pepe

yaya toure+pjanic

yaya toure+pastore

neymar+pastore

and he kept on rejecting

he said any two??

i told him yes

hahaha

so at the end

i am giving up

hahaha

any comments ??;)[/quote']

Getting Gotze is near impossible at the moment.

The hype surrounding him is intense so anyone who knows anything about his talent will keep him.

As for Messi + Ronaldo, well pretty sick tbh, but goes to show how highly some rate him.

I know someone who asked for:

Ronaldo+Neymar+Hazard+Thiago+Lucas for him.

I hate to say it because Mario is one of my fave players and imo a huge talent......but people are beginning to seriously overrate the guy. :eek:

i decided to give up

pastore+pjanic

pastore+pepe

pjanic+pepe

yaya toure+pjanic

yaya toure+pastore

neymar+pastore

and he kept on rejecting

he said any two??

i told him yes

hahaha

so at the end

i am giving up

hahaha

any comments ??;)[/quote']

that you are very lucky? :P (kidding)

Suarez + Sturridge = Rooney

Mata = Robben + Park Ji Sung

My Wingers: Mata, Hazard, Bale, Sanchez/Sturridge

My Forwards: Benzema, Robinho, Suarez, Sanchez/Sturridge

If i get rooney, id have sanchez as striker and then sign the two wingers, park would only be a short term solution, but intil bigger money comes in, he'll do,