Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Nasri + L Diarra for Hazard?

I have Hazard' date=' its for my Bournemouth in Gc19. Hazard is currently my highest rated player, cant turn a deal down like this can i ?[/quote']

dont sell hazard , out of the players under 21 atm he looks like the one to go straight to the top. Likely to go United or City. If he goes city expect Nasri on the bench

Respuesta: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I have Hazard' date=' its for my Bournemouth in Gc19. Hazard is currently my highest rated player, cant turn a deal down like this can i ?[/quote']

I'd prefer Hazard on real life as Lass is rubbish and Nasri isn't too good... but in SM terms I think that Nasri + Lass is a good offer.

Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Montolivo for Cabaye?

I'd be getting Cabaye. I know Montolivo is being linked with Milan at the end of the season but I really like Cabaye. What should I do?

Tough one, think montolivo have the chance to drop. cabaye should stay. But if montolivo goes to milan he can regain his 91. Or maybe he won't drop. So i'll keep montolivo

Montolivo for Cabaye?

I'd be getting Cabaye. I know Montolivo is being linked with Milan at the end of the season but I really like Cabaye. What should I do?

I don't see Cabaye moving away from Newcastle and I don't see Cabaye reaching over 90 at Newcastle.

Go for Montolivo

I would go for Hazard, but since 91 is your highest rating, the deal may be good for you in the short term I.E 2 years.

Depends if you really can stay there for long? I bet you can, so if i were you i'll keep Hazard. Really like hazard.

Montolivo for Cabaye?

Montolivo for me because I dont think he will drop to 90 and he can move to Milan' date=' on those two things Id go for Montolivo.[/font']

I would turn it down tbh or at least keep it on hold. Hazard has a chance of rising so at least keep him until after the French changes. Also Diarra is not 100% sure of keeping his rating and i dont ever see Nasri reaching 94, he has only started OK at city and he has a lot of competition.

So baisicaly i would keep him until at least the next french changes and probably look for a deal which involves a player like Nasri plus a talented 88/89 rated player eg. eriksen, welbeck.Im only saying this because a lot of people go crazy for Hazard. But if you have already assest all options if you decide to go with it then it wont be a bad decition as you obviously need some more depth.

Montolivo for Cabaye?

To be fair Cabaye seems a better choice , even is montolivo moves to milan dont you think they already have enough center mids now. Cabaye is amazing at Newcastle. He wont rise but i prefer him.

123_ABC, big sofo, Hyina, Luckypule, NariN, ezsmith - thanks, repped all of you. Looks like Song wins 5:1. I offered Rossi for him, and the deal was instantly accepted, so I just wanted to make sure I was doing the right thing.

As to Hazard vs. Nasri + Lass, I agree that you should either keep Eden or try to get a better player than Diarra in the offer.

Ozil = Coentrao + Mata

I have Ozil..what do you think?

My team is not doing so well..and i feel like it need some changes. So' date=' that would be a good change?[/quote']

I think that is a good deal for you, Mata and Coentrao both have the potential to rise

Ozil = Coentrao + Mata

My team is not doing so well..and i feel like it need some changes. So' date=' that would be a good change?[/quote']

That's a decent deal. Both player you are getting can still rise(but not this review) Ozil will stay(most Likely). But for me i will keep ozil. but if getting the both of the players meaning you got more depth then do it.

Ozil = Coentrao + Mata

I'd rather keep Ozil, but that's a fair deal as Coentrao and Mata have plenty of potential for further rises.

Ozil = Coentrao + Mata

I'm a big fan of Coentrao and especially Mata.

But i'm an even bigger Fan of Ozil, keep the German

It is a good offer but I feel the general opinion amongst the forum members would be to reject the deal.

On a personal level, I myself would rather keep Hazard as I'm a sucker for keeping hold of top youth talents.