Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Tranquillo Barnetta or Alessio Cerci + Khouma Babacar + £5.8m

which side is getting the better deal ?

Pretty even deal. If it were not for Barnetta being out all season with injury then he'd be my choice.

Not sure when he's due back but he was heavily linked with a move to Newcastle before he was injured.

I suppose he has an outside chance of dropping to 89. Cerci's situation is probably reversed and he could potentially rise to 89 at some point.

im being offered welbeck wilshere montoya firmino faraoni and soldado FOR MY GOTZE........welbeck and wilshere will be offered for gotze, and before that the other players will be given to me for money only, across the end of this season and the start of next season in my gameworld....

it seems like a great deal, but wont gotze be more highly rated than all those players in the future?? or is the sum of the parts better than gotze??

Addy-

I didnt get a reply earlier. Who would you pick ? I am left with mo other choice sadly.

Diego Perotti

Sidney Sam

Ryad Boudebouz

I'll be using Simone Pepe in exchange for one of these players. So, hopefully it'll be a good deal. Or should I keep Pepe ?

I would keep pepe for another season or two.

Tranquillo Barnetta or Alessio Cerci + Khouma Babacar + £5.8m

which side is getting the better deal ?

Barnetta was in sparkling form before that horrendous injury but I would take Cerci [who is really liked by Mancini] & Babacar +5.8m

Sanchez = Balotelli straight swap.

I have Balotelli but he don't start in my team. Sanchez would replace Milner.

Balotelli' date='I would keep but if Sanchez would do your team better justice i.e positionwise he isnt that bad a player to trade for as you are never sure what Bad Boy Super Mario is going to do next.

im being offered welbeck wilshere montoya firmino faraoni and soldado FOR MY GOTZE........welbeck and wilshere will be offered for gotze, and before that the other players will be given to me for money only, across the end of this season and the start of next season in my gameworld....

it seems like a great deal, but wont gotze be more highly rated than all those players in the future?? or is the sum of the parts better than gotze??

I would still keep the Gotze.

A. Young or M.Krasic? I can probably get both but with would you prefer? Neither would start.:)

TIA

Tough' date=' i know in the beginning of the season everyone would've said Young

Krasic has stalled a bit but he has talent. If he moves this summer I can see him being bigger than Young.

Young safer, Krasic riskier but may pay off

Hello guys..

I need to left back valutated 89-90 that raise 91+ in the next year, can you help me please???

Enrique, Assou-Ekotto who may rise to 90 these changes.

Jordi Alba is a good shout, but he's at 88

Tough' date=' i know in the beginning of the season everyone would've said Young

Krasic has stalled a bit but he has talent. If he moves this summer I can see him being bigger than Young.

Young safer, Krasic riskier but may pay off

Enrique, Assou-Ekotto who may rise to 90 these changes.

Jordi Alba is a good shout, but he's at 88[/quote']

Thanks!!!! :)

A. Young or M.Krasic? I can probably get both but with would you prefer? Neither would start.:)

TIA

krasic is better valencia and nani are the prefered wingers of man u krasic is linked to a number of epl clubs including man u if he moves he will rise

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

TIA

Krasic: not a chance. He's not playing at all as Conte does not trust him.. Moreover, he has recently said that he should have left in January, as there is no more place for him at Juve.. As a consequence, as far as SM is concerned, Krasic is one of the worst buys: he'll not play at all 'till the end of the season and Juve are not good enough to make him stay at 91 if he doesn't play.. After the end of this season, we don't know where he's going to play (IMO Zenit is the most probable destination for him) so his rating is uncertain.. Buy Young mate ;)

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Krasic: not a chance. He's not playing at all as Conte does not trust him.. Moreover' date=' he has recently said that he should have left in January, as there is no more place for him at Juve.. As a consequence, as far as SM is concerned, Krasic is one of the worst buys: he'll not play at all 'till the end of the season and Juve are not good enough to make him stay at 91 if he doesn't play.. After the end of this season, we don't know where he's going to play (IMO Zenit is the most probable destination for him) so his rating is uncertain.. Buy Young mate ;)[/quote']

tottenham wanted him in january if bale moves then they will certainly get him move to zenit will be a step down in his career

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

tottenham wanted him in january if bale moves then they will certainly get him move to zenit will be a step down in his career

I didn't say that he WILL go to Zenit.. I just said that IMO Zenit is the most probable destination for him. I'm italian and I support Juventus, so I read rumours about Krasic almost every day.. UTD, Tottenham, Zenit, Inter.. Someone else? His "career" is almost over, he's a 29 years old extremely predictable wing who has had a great half season when he came to Italy, but then disappeared, lost among unuseful dribblings and disappointing long distance shots.. I would not spend 2 cents on him.. Nevertheless, everyone has his own opinion, of course ;)

I agree with who said that Yaya is better :)
if depth needed then ivanovic +dzeko

if not then a big DEFF yaya toure

Yaya Toure side.. Dzeko is not getting much gametime in Man City and Ivanovic isnt doing too well..

Thanks for the replies guys - I have Pique Vidic Kompany and Zanetti for CB, and Cavani, Ronaldo and at a push Robben up front.

Ivanovic + Dzeko = Yaya Toure?

Toure better' date=' never rated Dzeko very highly.

Toure one of the most influential players IMO, his positive drives kickstarts City's attacks

Should I sell RAMSEY, Aaron for REUS, Marco , DE JONG, Luuk , DE JONG, Siem or Danny WELBECK

Siem the worst, Reus the best by far. Didn't really understand the question

Yaya Toure side.. Dzeko is not getting much gametime in Man City and Ivanovic isnt doing too well..

He's going strong at Chelsea...