• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lol im in a weird gameworld. yesterday a manager gave away Hulk for Caceres + Milner.

today another offer for Hummels. this time Ivanovic + 10 mil lmao

Both deals actually arent that bad and I wouldnt say they're cheating.

Hulk isnt going to rise for a while at Porto and Milner is doing well with Man City.

I agree that the second one going in favour of the one recieving Hummels but maybe the one giving away Hummels is short on RBs so needs a versatile defender.

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

nah i know them both' date=' they dont know eachother in any way, im sure. just dont know the value of some players i guess :P that Hummels bid was for me, instant reject :D[/quote']

well try to take advantage of it then :)

Is Strootman that good? I know Alba is likely to be at Barcelona next season. You reckon Strootman could ever be a 90+?

I think Strootman can hit 90+

I havent read anything about Alba going to Barca' date=' obviously other forumers must of heard something, if he does go to Barcelona then its certainly worth doing the deal.

Camporese and Ocampos for Muniesa?

I wouldnt do it, Ocampos is a top prospect with big clubs after him, Muniesa can get a lot higher if he gets games for Barca but until that happens I would keep Camporese and Ocampos.

Id be getting muniesa.

I wouldnt do it, Ocampos is a top prospect with big clubs after him, Muniesa can get a lot higher if he gets games for Barca but until that happens I would keep Camporese and Ocampos.

Grimaldo or Boilesen?

Short term Boilesen but personally I would prefer Grimaldo for the longer term' date=' ive seen video's of him and he seems a very good player, hes only 16 aswell, he might push his way through the ranks faster than the others.

(Both young LB's)[/quote']

Short term Boilesen but personally I would prefer Grimaldo for the longer term, ive seen video's of him and he seems a very good player, hes only 16 aswell, he might push his way through the ranks faster than the others.

david luiz or rami or vertonghen ?

-----------------

puyol or chielinni ? i have puyol

At present I would go for Rami or Veronghen' date=' Barcelona are linked with David Luiz, apparently around the £30-35m mark which i think is well too much for him, if luiz did go to barca then i would say him, but atm rami or Verto.

I would go for the Juventus defender aswell, i would be happy give Puyol due to age.

alba + feghouli or young?

Personally, I would prefer Ashley Young. - As long as you have cover in Alba's and Feghouli's position.

Young and benita for bale?

No' date=' I would keep Young and Benatia for now.

Are there any young left backs and right back with potential?

Expect for Kyle WALKER and Jordi ALBA as I already have them ;)

Flanagan, Fabio, Gibbs, Richards, Smalling.

My Pato for Chelseas Torres and the chance to buy Gary Cahill at 9 million' date='who should rise,good deal?[/quote']

First one is tough as both are playing shocking but I would go for Torres. Pato seems doomed where as Torres is at least starting games. Torres will be at the same rating as Pato or even higher than Pato after the reviews but Pato cant be higher than Torres if you know what I mean. Also I think you should get Cahill. He will be good for the future.

Ribery 29 million' date=' Thomas Muller 26 million , or alexis Sanchez 13 million. Whichever I choose, it's my last buy.[/quote']

Ribery deff.

My Pato for Chelseas Torres and the chance to buy Gary Cahill at 9 million' date='who should rise,good deal?[/quote']

So Pato or Torres and Cahill?

Personally I would go for Chelsea duo. :D