lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Cavani + Lewandowski = Alexis Sanchez + Gary Cahill/Cleverley

Which is the better side?

I prefer the left side. But will both strikers be useful to you? Sanchez and Cahill seems more balanced and Sanchez should be higher then Cavani in the future.

Another overhyped player ;) It's hard to tell what Clevs will reach at his best as he's not had an opportunity to show what he can do over a sustained period.

If Fletch and Carrick were able to reach 91+ then there is no reason why Clevs couldn't if he were to get a consistent run of games season after season. But for now' date=' I couldn't make a judgement on how good he'll be at his peak[/quote']

So what would you do?

So what would you do?

It's a tricky one, the obvious answer is Cavani and Lew based on current ratings. But I prefer Sanchez over Cavani, always have and always will. So the deal comes down to Lew v Cahill or Clevs.

Yes Lew is in great form now but I don't remember any recent Polish players that have been that spectacular in real life or in terms of SM ratings.

If Cahill or Clevs can somehow become regulars at their respective clubs then both have equal if not more potential to rise higher than Lew IMO.

To explain my reason for picking the RHS: Alexis is a guaranteed 92 in my eyes in these coming changes, and will likely reach 93 quickly after that too. Cahill is a solid CB and I think he will establish himself alongside Terry at Chelsea (as he's more reliable than Luiz), which would lead him to getting to 90 in rating quickly enough.

Cavani, IMO, is slightly overrated, although 92 isn't out of the question should Napoli qualify for CL next year again. Lewandowski won't go much higher though, IMO.

It's a tricky one' date=' the obvious answer is Cavani and Lew based on current ratings. But I prefer Sanchez over Cavani, always have and always will. So the deal comes down to Lew v Cahill or Clevs.

[b']Yes Lew is in great form now but I don't remember any recent Polish players that have been that spectacular in real life or in terms of SM ratings.

[/b]

If Cahill or Clevs can somehow become regulars at their respective clubs then both have equal if not more potential to rise higher than Lew IMO.

The bolded part is a bit unfair really, Players could rise high without being in a great national side. Or did you mean he can't become a great player cuz Poland hasn't produced great talents before? :eek:

However I can't see him go above 91..ever.. and with Reus joining next season he probably won't rise above 90 cuz They might rotate them up front.

Still, neither Cahill or Clevs is likely to go above 90 anyway.

I do agree with the rest tho Sanchez > Cavani.

The bolded part is a bit unfair really' date=' Players could rise high without being in a great national side. Or did you mean he can't become a great player cuz Poland hasn't produced great talents before? :eek:

However I can't see him go above 91..ever.. and with Reus joining next season he probably won't rise above 90 cuz They might rotate them up front.

Still, neither Cahill or Clevs is [u']likely[/u] to go above 90 anyway.

I do agree with the rest tho Sanchez > Cavani.

Take it as you will, just stating it as I see it

The way I see it firstly is Sanchez over Cavani but not by much. I would say Sanchez over him at the moment because he is obviously at Barcelona so there is more of a chance for him to reach that high rating currently but there's not doubt Cavani is a top club player who can stay around the same rating as Sanchez at a higher club. I think both of these will rise in the next changes, they have to, well at least Cavani with the amount he has scored.

When it comes to the others, I will say Lewandowski all day because he is obviously starting every week and there's no point hanging around for the others like Cleverley who although are talented might take a while to start fully in order to get those big ratings. Lewandowski is also banging in plenty of goals now that he is a starter for Dortmund and also Dortmund are looking to be crowned the champions again with them being 1st in the table. I know he will be able to get 91 carrying on the way he is and he will definitely end the season with 20+ goals because he isnt far off.

As I see it, I think Reus will be on the LW because he can play on both sides or even behind the striker. I think it wouldnt be that good to rotate them both and leave one on the bench. Both can be superb on the pitch. I think Reus should go in striker if Lewandowski is injured or something.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Toni Kroos or Aaron Ramsey ?

I'd go for kroos.. IMO he's a better player ATM.. Moreover, Bayern will amost surely get to the semi-finals in CL and have a chance to disturb Borussia in Bundes, not to mention EC.. He'll rise faster IMO :)

Personally I prefer Enrique.

I don't like them too much... But I'd choose Kroos.

I'd go for kroos.. IMO he's a better player ATM.. Moreover' date=' Bayern will amost surely get to the semi-finals in CL and have a chance to disturb Borussia in Bundes, not to mention EC.. He'll rise faster IMO :)[/quote']
Kroos by a mile for me mate' date=' Ramsey's been very poor of late and Toni is showing great potential and playing well in a strong Bayern team.[/quote']
Kroos. Ramsey seems to have run into some bad form and from what I have heard Kroos is doing much better at this current time.
Toni Kroos for me as well mate' date=' better club side IMO and national side.[/quote']
kroos matey ;)
Easily Kroos.

Cheers lads !! Repped all but Preppens ! Gotta spread lol

I'd rather have Enrique' date=' If he could find his early league form he should be down for 90, not this season tho.[/quote']

I concur with having Enrique, but I think there's a possibility of him hitting 90, one of Liverpools best performers along side the two CBs. He has been playing with an injury as well in a few of the previous games.

Toni Kroos or Aaron Ramsey ?

Wow' date=' did you actually ask this question? :D Kroos by miles. As someone said on this forum a while ago, German means quality! Anyway I'm not convinced by Ramsey at all, he hasnt been playing very good lately and when Wilshere is back, he most likely won't start that much, not enough to get 90 anyway which Kroos is already on. [/b']

On the long run' date=' i'd prefer Aurtenetxe since they're subs.[/quote']
Personally I prefer Enrique.

I don't like them too much... But I'd choose Kroos.

I'd rather have Enrique' date=' If he could find his early league form he should be down for 90, not this season tho.[/quote']
I concur with having Enrique' date=' but I think there's a possibility of him hitting 90, one of Liverpools best performers along side the two CBs. He has been playing with an injury as well in a few of the previous games.[/quote']

cheers lads repped drink must spread mate