lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Should i buy David Silva for Mario Gotze and Andre Schurrle?

That's a 50/50 deal either way. I'd only buy Silva if he could break into your first team.

If your team is particularly high rated I'd prefer the two Germans

i would mate, Gotze is going to be a star but will take a while to reach Silva's rating and Schurlle at best might peak at 92 Silva has 95 written all over him sooner rather than later. I assume the other manager will be insisting on Gotze as part of the deal? if you could offer someone other than Gotze then that would be even better

Should I sell Wout Brama (89) for £10M + Jose Campana (82) ?

In CM I have Yaya Toure and Scott Parker' date=' Three of my defenders can play in DM/CM (Westermann, Chedjou and Kompany)[/quote']

Anybody ? :confused:

Short term yes, if its a GW that your going be in a very long term then certainly keep the germans.

Well here it is again, the Gotze factor....I'm loathed to let him go in any of my set-ups but that's just personal preference on keeping hold of the best youngsters.

But the deal itself above is a good deal to obtain Silva.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Yes, you shoud IMO.. Unless your team is good enough to make Silva a sub, the spanish player is one of the best SM buys ATM.. IMO (it's MY opinion) he has proved to deserve a 95 rating more than other players like Aguero (who ha been great too, of course).. So I'd go for him :) We all know Gotze's potential, but no-one can predict how long it will take to him to reach silva's rating.. for example, at the next reviews he's prob going to stay due to his injury.. So i'd go for Silva, a safe, great player :)

Wish I could help' date=' but I know very little about Brama in order to give you an informed opinion[/quote']

No problem mate, although I dont see him rising in the short future with him being at FC Twente, this is in EC7777, I dont think im going sell because the lack of availability in the transfer market.

Do you no anything about Campana? Im guessing he might get a small rise in the next changes, hes started about 12 out of 29 of sevilla's games, possibly a +2....

No problem mate' date=' although I dont see him rising in the short future with him being at FC Twente, this is in EC7777, I dont think im going sell because the lack of availability in the transfer market.

Do you no anything about Campana? Im guessing he might get a small rise in the next changes, hes started about 12 out of 29 of sevilla's games, possibly a +2....[/quote']

i would think a 2 plus is suitable , i wouldn't suggest to do so as the lack of available players in those EC

That's a 50/50 deal either way. I'd only buy Silva if he could break into your first team.

If your team is particularly high rated I'd prefer the two Germans

i would mate' date=' Gotze is going to be a star but will take a while to reach Silva's rating and Schurlle at best might peak at 92 Silva has 95 written all over him sooner rather than later. I assume the other manager will be insisting on Gotze as part of the deal? if you could offer someone other than Gotze then that would be even better[/quote']

Short term yes' date=' if its a GW that your going be in a very long term then certainly keep the germans.[/quote']

Well here it is again' date=' the Gotze factor....I'm loathed to let him go in any of my set-ups but that's just personal preference on keeping hold of the best youngsters.

But the deal itself above is a good deal to obtain Silva.[/quote']

Yes' date=' you shoud IMO.. Unless your team is good enough to make Silva a sub, the spanish player is one of the best SM buys ATM.. IMO (it's MY opinion) he has proved to deserve a 95 rating more than other players like Aguero (who ha been great too, of course).. So I'd go for him :) We all know Gotze's potential, but no-one can predict how long it will take to him to reach silva's rating.. for example, at the next reviews he's prob going to stay due to his injury.. So i'd go for Silva, a safe, great player :)[/quote']

Thanks...these are my current players who can play in Silva's AM or Wing position:

t0442.jpg

Might be best to get Silva, though i'm a bit like dancpoli and loathe letting go of players as young and talented as Gotze! :o

Thanks...these are my current players who can play in Silva's AM or Wing position:

t0442.jpg

Might be best to get Silva' date=' though i'm a bit like dancpoli and loathe letting go of players as young and talented as Gotze! :o[/font']

looking at that you don't really need to it, if Aguero can play in the AM role and it not affecting the strength of your forward line by doing so then you don't really need to do it mate. Or alternatively offer Neymar instead of Gotze, and chuck a few million in to sweeten the deal

Personally Id rather take Silva than Gotze because he is a top quality player who can replace top quality players in your squad when they're injured or NMF. Id rather have a player who is rated 94/95 right now and is already developed than wait years for one who might not possibly live up to the hype surrounding him. Okay' date=' he most likely will become a star but you never know is what I am saying. On top of this there is the waiting time because he is commited to Dortmund with that new contract so it could take a while. Plus its not as if Silva can only be good for 2 years, he can be good for a lot more than that, possibly 3 times that.

Also I looked at your squad. Is Aguero actually free to play in AM or is he your main striker?

[/b']

Personally Id rather take Silva than Gotze because he is a top quality player who can replace top quality players in your squad when they're injured or NMF. Id rather have a player who is rated 94/95 right now and is already developed than wait years for one who might not possibly live up to the hype surrounding him. Okay' date=' he most likely will become a star but you never know is what I am saying. On top of this there is the waiting time because he is commited to Dortmund with that new contract so it could take a while.

Also I looked at your squad. Is Aguero actually free to play in AM or is he your main striker?

[/b']

Even you know mate that contracts are not worth the paper they are written on, just enables Dortmund to command a huge fee rather than letting him go on the cheap if he was in the latter stages of a contract.

Personally Id rather take Silva than Gotze because he is a top quality player who can replace top quality players in your squad when they're injured or NMF. Id rather have a player who is rated 94/95 right now and is already developed than wait years for one who might not possibly live up to the hype surrounding him. Okay' date=' he most likely will become a star but you never know is what I am saying. On top of this there is the waiting time because he is commited to Dortmund with that new contract so it could take a while. Plus its not as if Silva can only be good for 2 years, he can be good for a lot more than that, possibly 3 times that.

[/b']

Good point, in a straight swap i'd definitely do it, but the Schurrle on top was the bit that was troubling me.

I rotate formations sometimes 1 up top and sometimes 2, if 1 then Aguero plays AM but if 2 he plays as as striker.

Even you know mate that contracts are not worth the paper they are written on' date=' just enables Dortmund to command a huge fee rather than letting him go on the cheap if he was in the latter stages of a contract.[/quote']

I wouldve said that myself before I write it but even Gotze himself said he wants to be a part of the development of Dortmund . I personally dont think he will leave for a couple of years to be fair. Youre also are right about the huge release fee and yet again that isnt anything good as it will just put clubs off from buying him for that ridiculous fee whatever it is.

Good point' date=' in a straight swap i'd definitely do it, but the Schurrle on top was the bit that was troubling me.

I rotate formations sometimes 1 up top and sometimes 2, if 1 then Aguero plays AM but if 2 he plays as as striker.[/font']

So really Silva would be more needed than it seems because its not as if Aguero is sitting out every game. In fact, If you start Iniesta, Ribery and Aguero then Hazard is the only good AM that can replace an injured one.

sneijder for ashley cole+lukaku+mikel+balotelli?

i'd stay away from sneijder but that's just me atm

Cole could drop as Chelsea probly wont get top 4

Lukaku will stay for now but has the potential to be first team once Drogba goes,

Mikel not really a fan off will drop this changes.

Balotelli, class should get a 91 imo and a very talented footballer!

depends which side your on mate?

Wow' date=' did you actually ask this question? :D Kroos by miles. As someone said on this forum a while ago, German means quality! Anyway I'm not convinced by Ramsey at all, he hasnt been playing very good lately and when Wilshere is back, he most likely won't start that much, not enough to get 90 anyway which Kroos is already on. [/b']

I did just ask that question

:P someone named Tom told me that Ramsey were more important to Arsenal then Kroos is to Bayern lol :P threw me off a bit since I don't really rate bundesliga ...

I'm in possesion of Ramsey and the addition of Kroos would be a huge boost to my wee little squad :P

hey guys.......myself and another manager have both had bids for lewandowski accepted.......however, we both paid the exact same amount of money....how does sm work out who gets the player if you pay the same amount for him?

i need help on this...thanks....

Can we get some more opinions on this please? I'm the one getting sneijder :D(balotelli is only a one season loan btw)

Well, if you can do without the depth then I probably would have done it since Balotelli would just be loaned out..

Cole could and should drop he's playing awful atm and Chelsea as a team should not save his 94 the way they are playing. Lukaku has bags of potential but is not even playing, and it will continue like this atleast the rest of this season.

He'll probably get loaned out next season.

Mikel should drop aswell, although I've said this for the last couple of reviews lol But he really should.. he does not deserve his 91.

Sneijder on the other hand should drop aswell if you ask me, however I believe he's still a class player and worth to gamble on.

Injuries and a really poor Inter side crippled him this season. (You can't always buy players when they are in great form, you'd always have to overpay crazy amounts, sometimes you need to gamble :P )

Me personally would rather have Sneijder then Cole+mikel+lukaku. Specially if depth isn't an issue.

Well' date=' if you can do without the depth then I probably would have done it since Balotelli would just be loaned out..

Cole could and should drop he's playing awful atm and Chelsea as a team should not save his 94 the way they are playing. Lukaku has bags of potential but is not even playing, and it will continue like this atleast the rest of this season.

He'll probably get loaned out next season.

Mikel should drop aswell, although I've said this for the last couple of reviews lol But he really should.. he does not deserve his 91.

Sneijder on the other hand should drop aswell if you ask me, however I believe he's still a class player and worth to gamble on.

Injuries and a really poor Inter side crippled him this season. (You can't always buy players when they are in great form, you'd always have to overpay crazy amounts, sometimes you need to gamble :P )

Me personally would rather have Sneijder then Cole+mikel+lukaku. Specially if depth isn't an issue.[/quote']

Thanks, I'm aware sniedjer will drop but I have depth. Also the seasons are really shore so balotelli will be back shortly and I'm hoping sniedjer will move to the prem soon, although lukaku is a huge talent

Thanks' date=' I'm aware sniedjer will drop but I have depth. Also the seasons are really shore so balotelli will be back shortly and I'm hoping sniedjer will move to the prem soon[/quote']

Yes he is very likely to move, he really needs a change and Inter needs the cash from the transfer to bring a couple of younger players.. they need it badly lol Not so sure it will be to the PL tho

hey guys.......myself and another manager have both had bids for lewandowski accepted.......however, we both paid the exact same amount of money....how does sm work out who gets the player if you pay the same amount for him?

i need help on this...thanks....

could someone answer this please....